Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing this quote everywhere
"No one loves Tammy, more than Tammy".
Now watch this video and understand why it's said.
Watch her face πŸ˜†πŸ₯΄ Like who does she think she is πŸ˜† Never seen such an egotistical narcissist in my life and she's small fry from surfers paradise.
Do yourself a favour and zoom in
I wonder who her hook up is tonight because the other one is doing a show here in Melbourne now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I keep seeing this quote everywhere
"No one loves Tammy, more than Tammy".
Now watch this video and understand why it's said.
Watch her face πŸ˜†πŸ₯΄ Like who does she think she is πŸ˜† Never seen such an egotistical narcissist in my life and she's small fry from surfers paradise.
Do yourself a favour and zoom in
I wonder who her hook up is tonight because the other one is doing a show here in Melbourne now
SO SO CRINGE . The videos that get me are the ones of her singing the most basic songs we all know and love, like you aren’t special, we all know these oldies lol and she’s eye bleeping the camera . Ugh THE WORST

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone told her she looks like Marilyn Monroe, so she's running with it. Can't be original, always trying to copy someone.
Sorry it's another eyeroll, bite your tongue cringe. You can see her fat tongue on the right side.
Star looks like a man with a bad make up job.
Im also thinking she photoshops her body to the extreme. This is video still. She has heavy legs like Emilee. Her photos on her page show her to have lean long legs. Photoshopping must be genetic in the Hembrow family. Hopefully they find a cure before the spoilt little privileged brats turn into teens

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone told her she looks like Marilyn Monroe, so she's running with it. Can't be original, always trying to copy someone.
Sorry it's another eyeroll, bite your tongue cringe. You can see her fat tongue on the right side.
Star looks like a man with a bad make up job.
Im also thinking she photoshops her body to the extreme. This is video still. She has heavy legs like Emilee. Her photos on her page show her to have lean long legs. Photoshopping must be genetic in the Hembrow family. Hopefully they find a cute before the spoilt little brats turn into teens
Star is so butch- face and body
Tammy doesn't have an ounce of class in her like Marilyn. Even with a mask on, her thottyness shines through

Reactions: 10
Entire family of witches. Goes in this order for me- Star, Tammy, Emilee, Ava then Amy
Why star first? She comes across as a lost soul to me. Boy-obsessed and changes her entire personality every few months - climate change warrior, uni student, Christian girl, then vegan girl, screamo music and anime girl, now back to Christian girl.

Reactions: 8
Why star first? She comes across as a lost soul to me. Boy-obsessed and changes her entire personality every few months - climate change warrior, uni student, Christian girl, then vegan girl, screamo music and anime girl, now back to Christian girl.
I wish I knew and had a definite reason but her condescending tone towards people and her pep talks come across major witch vive.
I totally agree with you about being lost. Her and Ava's identity struggle with not being Hembrows and always trying to look like them is pretty sad. And I think their home is very broken.
Star is just so fake, like you said, she swaps and changes with the current trend. Her face just looks bitchy and thats always a red flag to me. And she's so stuck up

Reactions: 11
ankle basher suit pants with white nikes is an ICK
But that's his style. I went and checked him out and ankle freezers are his go to.
I can't get over the pink suit though. He looks like Jim Carey in the Mask.
Can not imagine Tammy hooking up with him one little bit 🀣 Him I can understand because he sleeps with anything 😁

Reactions: 3
Look, Tammy will take anyone that glimpses at her. She is a desperate, attention seeking hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Matt, Maddi and Posy gone away on a holiday.
I'm surprised she let them take her when Reece's parents weren't allowed for visits after the break up, let alone something like this. Maybe Matt put his for down and she's using this opportunity to thirst trap more for the elderly Europeans in her comments.

I'm surprised she let them take her when Reece's parents weren't allowed for visits after the break up, let alone something like this. Maybe Matt put his for down and she's using this opportunity to thirst trap more for the elderly Europeans in her comments.
Yeah that was nasty.
But of course she will let Matt and Maddi take her, it's in her favour because she can fly across 2 states to see new screw, for the weekend.
Wonder who she's dumped Wolf and Sass with since Reece fuckboy is in Bali.

Fun fact- Matt Zucchini only split with his long term gf months ago and has her name tattooed on his body.

Has Matt and his girlfriend been together long? She seems lovely but as a mother of a baby the same age, I’d feel a bit uncomfortable with another woman meeting and holidaying with my baby so quickly!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.