Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these were posted in the previous thread. But there's approximately a thousand faces between her late teen years to now almost 30 years of age. Pics 2, 3, 4 prove it. Aside from cosmetic procedures, she still edits her jawline heavily. There's paparazzi photos versus her own photos proving she's altering it. Not too long ago the black jumpsuit pic showed it in her reflection as well, since she forgot to edit it out. So it's a mix of physical and digital manipulation.

All of this makes me wonder of how she feels seeing Saskia have her original face. And I can't help but draw the line is this why she's singling her out in the last couple of years. Saskia is also constantly overshadowed by Tammy... her birthday and this tik tok prove it. It would be messed up if Sass is the least favorite kid because of her looks, but also this entire family is appearance obsessed they're burdening their children with it. I wonder how'd Tammy react if Sass ever exhibited signs of disliking her appearance, seeing her mother originally resemble her and having so much work done to distort her original appearance.
Saskia is a sad little girl. I've been noticing that for a while now. Not being "the boy" or "the baby" and being the middle child.
She also has no father figure, so Tammy is her only role model and thats such a damn shame because we all know how thats going to turn out.
So there will no doubt be another Matt soon as the kids 3rd father. A man with anxiety and ADHA who has relationship issues due to this (in his latest podcast).
Tammys way of dealing with potential problems with Sass not liking her appearance, will be to heavily expose her on social media so she can get validation there from Tammy fans saying how cute she is. "Look Sassy, everyone loves you. Look what they're saying".
And Reece heavily relies on his appearance too, so being in his care is just as traumatic.
I also think Wolf may have Asperger's syndrome , a form of autism for those not aware. My nephew has it and I just see similarities, especially in speech and his mannerisms.
# forgot, my nephew also has a book obsession, another sign.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Looks like Tammy's dumped the kids again to fly to another state to get that dick again. Posy is in Matt's story and I can't see the other two on the plane but I could be wrong

Looks like Tammy's dumped the kids again to fly to another state to get that dick again. Posy is in Matt's story and I can't see the other two on the plane but I could be wrong
She is no doubt off to The Bianca&Bridgett launch.

Reactions: 1
Who reckons the first thing Tammy will change, is his wardrobe and style?
Oh, and the hair 😝
---
Tammys make up artist needs to be fired.
What did he/she do to her eyes?
Has her fake eyelash fallen? They made her eyes look droopy, which has made her entire face look look like she's permanently sad.
As for him, bloody awful style he has. Especially wearing a hat backwards everyday. Such an odd couple.

Reactions: 3
Well we all know why this is happening. It's because Tammy makes it a joke and laughs when Posy says no and then makes it into content. So no doubt edges her on.
It also looks like she addicted to TV. Tammy said she uses Cocomelon to distract her.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Well we all know why this is happening. It's because Tammy makes it a joke and laughs when Posy says no and then makes it into content. So no doubt edges her on.
It also looks like she addicted to TV. Tammy said she uses Cocomelon to distract her.
Maybe if she wasn’t staring at a screen and they took it away, she might possibly eat better….I dunno, just a guess 🥴

Reactions: 8
Maybe if she wasn’t staring at a screen and they took it away, she might possibly eat better….I dunno, just a guess 🥴
It's because Tammy let's her watch that Cocomelon TV show to distract her and she's been told that's it's damaging for kids. Her response was "gotta do what you're gotta do". It's proven to over stimulate their minds and cause behavarioul issues and addiction. Posy is addicted to it and TV now.

Reactions: 7
Matt seems to be a nice guy. I get the feeling Tammy will chew him up and spit it out.
He's not nice.
The man is a douchebag.
Keeps all the women's details of who he's slept with in notes on his phone and brags about taking women's virginity.
So slept was 106 women back 4 years ago, can you imagine what the score is now.
And something like 10 virgins added to his scorecard.
Like who the duck would do that? That's gross to brag about.

Reactions: 11
So far, this has been every week for a month that she's hooked up with him away from home, without the kids.
Sound Familiar folks?
And very obvious on drugs again 👎

He's already announced he's in love with her 😁🤨 And she was complaining about dating just a month ago 🤔
He's a lap dog. She's going to milk this as much as she can
Can't wait to see family snapshot next week in matching muted tones 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's already announced he's in love with her 😁🤨 And she was complaining about dating just a month ago 🤔
He's a lap dog. She's going to milk this as much as she can
Can't wait to see family snapshot next week in matching muted tones 😂
Why is Star staring at them like a creep?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.