Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again
So she went to Brisbane last night to hook up, only bloke there and tonight again for his show.
Who is looking after all the children twice on a school night. Matt hasn't got Posy, he had her today.
It's clear she's chasing dick again and dumping the kids with whoever.
Reece needs to get back home, useless. He's too busy chasing vagina too.
Poor kids

Reactions: 6
So she went to Brisbane last night to hook up, only bloke there and tonight again for his show.
Who is looking after all the children twice on a school night. Matt hasn't got Posy, he had her today.
It's clear she's chasing dick again and dumping the kids with whoever.
Reece needs to get back home, useless. He's too busy chasing vagina too.
Poor kids
Let the girl live a little she hasnt really had a break since Posy was born until recently that Matt has done overnights.. Everyone needs a bit of D from time to time she is single.

Her kids go to a private school as well so surely they have started school holidays already and it's not a school night.

• Haha
Let the girl live a little she hasnt really had a break since Posy was born until recently that Matt has done overnights.. Everyone needs a bit of D from time to time she is single.

Her kids go to a private school as well so surely they have started school holidays already and it's not a school night.
She just came home from 2 European holidays where she had heaps of helpers.
No one saying she cant get dick but going away for 2 nights without kids and a baby, who Matt didn't have overnight is not right, especially if they are on holidays.
And don't forget she was also without kids last weekend (or before), when she was caught at hotel with him.
Matt went away on holiday with his girlfriend and they took Posy.
She did this after Reece, like 2 weeks after they split. Just left the kids to chase a man.
Kids don't need this instability again, they have been through enough.

#school holiday's haven't started in qld

Reactions: 16
I can't quote today so here's a reply for text above ^ I'd agree if this wasn't Tammy, but most of her life is a break. She has a "job" she doesn't work at, takes a meeting or two a week and some pics to verify it. Her day consists of working out and minding the kids if she has them when school's not in session, taking a couple thirst traps as the main income, getting massages, facials, manis and pedis, lunch dates and shopping sprees. She also documents going out several times a week, by herself with friends or sisters. Matt has Posy often and had her for months, her family babysits more. She's had breaks, has them for hours every day, and she's had hookups starting a little after Posy's birth. Previous thread has a mention of a boxer who said they were hooking up that soon and I wouldn't doubt it was her trying to make Matt jealous like she had tried before with him and Reece. All this isn't for me to say I think moms should stay at home and be with kids only, not at all. Moms deserve a break. But let's not pretend Tammy is so busy she doesn't have time to herself or someone else and their dick. She dumped her oldest kids with strangers abroad, one of whom wasn't interviewed and kidnapped or lost Saskia and got Wolf badly hurt, just to chase LA dick, coconut guy and Tyga. She's also been leaving them to fly to Jakoy, and got her other short term guys she barely knows around the kids too. She should get laid, but don't put your kids at risk because of it. I'll be surprised if she doesn't tout this guy for family Christmas photos.

Reactions: 13
I can't quote today so here's a reply for text above ^ I'd agree if this wasn't Tammy, but most of her life is a break. She has a "job" she doesn't work at, takes a meeting or two a week and some pics to verify it. Her day consists of working out and minding the kids if she has them when school's not in session, taking a couple thirst traps as the main income, getting massages, facials, manis and pedis, lunch dates and shopping sprees. She also documents going out several times a week, by herself with friends or sisters. Matt has Posy often and had her for months, her family babysits more. She's had breaks, has them for hours every day, and she's had hookups starting a little after Posy's birth. Previous thread has a mention of a boxer who said they were hooking up that soon and I wouldn't doubt it was her trying to make Matt jealous like she had tried before with him and Reece. All this isn't for me to say I think moms should stay at home and be with kids only, not at all. Moms deserve a break. But let's not pretend Tammy is so busy she doesn't have time to herself or someone else and their dick. She dumped her oldest kids with strangers abroad, one of whom wasn't interviewed and kidnapped or lost Saskia and got Wolf badly hurt, just to chase LA dick, coconut guy and Tyga. She's also been leaving them to fly to Jakoy, and got her other short term guys she barely knows around the kids too. She should get laid, but don't put your kids at risk because of it. I'll be surprised if she doesn't tout this guy for family Christmas photos.
Tammy also mentioned that she's been dating on tiktok, so she definitely has had even more time away from kids on these nights.
I bet she'll pay for this new guys airfares and hotel rooms, so they can meet up often. He doesn't seem to have a job, only does a weekly/ fortnightly podcast.
He lives 2 states away from her.
I think he's playing her for a career boost and to have her name added to his list on his phone.
Her sisters have met him and none of them follow him.

Reactions: 10
That man is a douche bag. The more I listen to him, the more he bugs me.
He also bragged about having sex with virgins like a conquest. Gloated it was around 10. But I'm not surprised since he said he started to have sex at 12 and also likes older women.
You wouldn't be putting that around your kids, that's for sure.
She really knows how to pick em 😣
She probably fell for his sob story of wanting kids but not being able to have any.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Fast forward 1 year and they'll be engaged and adopting a child from Africa.
That's what she always wanted (black child) and because she can't get the real deal, she can use this bloke
as means because he can't have kids 😁
Yeah, I know, reaching, aren't I 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Was it really necessary of her to share a photo of Posy with legs open and diaper showing? After having pedophilic people sexualize her children before, and decent people who've warned her about it? She could've posted that cute bike photo and let it be. She's so disgusting. Probably running out of content to post, but can't post new Matt just yet. FFS.

E: i counted at least 8 adult to elderly men with open profiles and themselves in public pictures giving the baby compliments and comparing her to Tammy. Mostly guys foreign to Australia. Another creep calling Posy 'an old intelligent soul', how'd you know that from a photo...? And I didn't even scroll fully down the comments... or taken into consideration how many people are able and have viewed the post, along with saving.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Was it really necessary of her to share a photo of Posy with legs open and diaper showing? After having pedophilic people sexualize her children before, and decent people who've warned her about it? She could've posted that cute bike photo and let it be. She's so disgusting. Probably running out of content to post, but can't post new Matt just yet. FFS.

E: i counted at least 8 adult to elderly men with open profiles and themselves in public pictures giving the baby compliments and comparing her to Tammy. Mostly guys foreign to Australia. Another creep calling Posy 'an old intelligent soul', how'd you know that from a photo...? And I didn't even scroll fully down the comments... or taken into consideration how many people are able and have viewed the post, along with saving.
At this stage, I don't thinks she gives a duck about any of her kids online safety, as long as it brings in the likes and comments for her.
It makes me sick to my stomach.
Legs open like that and using it as the cover photo too is putrid.
I read all the comments and they were nice from females but the creepy ones were from all the same old men who talk like they personally know her and that's where the danger lays. These are your psychopaths that turn a stranger into a person that's part of their lives.
Those children are going to have trust issues when older.
And she's heavily promoting them on tiktok too.

Was browsing and came across this photo from 2017.
So this was before she had her boob's done.
Was rare to see her in revealing outfits back then, when she was just a regular person and before she turned into a thot.
How could a surgeon get it so wrong.
She has a normal cleavage gap here. Did he operate on her on her side to get that huge gap she has now ? Just went and pushed them apart into different continents 😅

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Was browsing and came across this photo from 2017.
So this was before she had her boob's done.
Was rare to see her in revealing outfits back then, when she was just a regular person and before she turned into a thot.
How could a surgeon get it so wrong.
She has a normal cleavage gap here. Did he operate on her on her side to get that huge gap she has now ? Just went and pushed them apart into different continents 😅
God she looks so different. Several faces before. This is where most of her work should have stopped, she still resembled a human & her original face (pictured below), and not a full-on soulless sex doll.

Attachments

• Wow
she looks a lot like saskia in those pics

did she get her jaw/chin done? looks so different

Her chin and jawline was the first thing I noticed to change over the years.
The space between eye and brow is higher now too, so brow lift. Forehead looks higher too.
Her photo yesterday with her squinting with Posy, shows the amount of filler and botox she has. She has no marrionate(?) lines, they are the lines that run from your nostrils to the corners of your mouth. That indicates heavy filler. entire cheekbone area is filler. Forehead is botoxed to the extent of looking tight.
She's really trying to hold onto her youth. Unfortunately it can have you looking older in the process. Amy looks younger than her.

Can we also talk about how forced to pose those kids look in recent photo in shopping carpark. Saskia has obviously been taught how to pose, she's now doing the cross over, point your toes/ leg out poses. Posy looks completely over it. It's school holidays, let them be themselves
Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be to pose in the middle of where people drive and park to go shopping?
Posys like "what's this tit, get me outta here". At least Matt's posts are in an actual natural setting, probably why Posy smiles more in photos with him.
I just can't get my head around setting up a camera and tripod in a car park during school holidays

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You can see how tired Posy is here, yet Tammy had to include her for clout.

Just another twerking tiktok for prosperity, incase she deletes it. Wouldn't want those that don't have tiktok to miss out 😉
The thirsty grabs have me Lmfao.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Just another twerking tiktok for prosperity, incase she deletes it. Wouldn't want those that don't have tiktok to miss out 😉
Fuckkkk she is such an attention seeking fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

What on earth did I just watch ☹
I feel like she has not grown mentally past the age of 16. And those closest to her are enabling this attention seeking behaviour. If one of my almost 30 year old friends posted embarrassing twerking videos and those cringey eyef*cking herself lip synching videos I would request a welfare check on them.

• Haha

She deleted my "why?" comment on that twerking tiktok because it had heaps of likes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Some of these were posted in the previous thread. But there's approximately a thousand faces between her late teen years to now almost 30 years of age. Pics 2, 3, 4 prove it. Aside from cosmetic procedures, she still edits her jawline heavily. There's paparazzi photos versus her own photos proving she's altering it. Not too long ago the black jumpsuit pic showed it in her reflection as well, since she forgot to edit it out. So it's a mix of physical and digital manipulation.

All of this makes me wonder of how she feels seeing Saskia have her original face. And I can't help but draw the line is this why she's singling her out in the last couple of years. Saskia is also constantly overshadowed by Tammy... her birthday and this tik tok prove it. It would be messed up if Sass is the least favorite kid because of her looks, but also this entire family is appearance obsessed they're burdening their children with it. I wonder how'd Tammy react if Sass ever exhibited signs of disliking her appearance, seeing her mother originally resemble her and having so much work done to distort her original appearance.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.