Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but the difference being, Matt's photos are about Posy and displayed in that way.
Tammy's are all about her, Posy just there for the added attention. She's proved this many times, particularly in this latest TikTok with sexually suggestive lyrics. Matt's are wholesome and loving, Tammys are thirsty grabs.
Tammy just deleted the Posy TikTok- obviously because there were a few comments and a lot of likes agreeing with sexual exploitation. Someone posted on Matt's account too, so maybe Matt asked her to remove it.

Reactions: 4
Couldn't help myself because I know she lurks in here 👀
Isabella Laws and her Photoshopping skills need to go in the bin. This taken on same night. Her upload versus someone else's 🤣💀
Nose is as thin as the straw.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The mind is so important to me, here's an ass picture video to prove it 🌸

E: also LOL at "at (app) we have mediation" - Tammy putting local law firms out of business offering legal services too? I always wanted to try hot yoga while figuring out disputes. I should bring this up in my family's firm at our next meeting. Maybe our clients would be less on edge during next interventions.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The mind is so important to me, here's an ass picture video to prove it 🌸

E: also LOL at "at (app) we have mediation" - Tammy putting local law firms out of business offering legal services too? I always wanted to try hot yoga while figuring out disputes. I should bring this up in my family's firm at our next meeting. Maybe our clients would be less on edge during next interventions.
And the fact she repeated the same photos today on Father's Day has me ROTFLMAO.
She's getting really desperate in her search for validation or is it a man????? I'm not sure with her anymore. But it's so laughable.
Ain't no hot guy hitting on her in the comments, just those same European old men who pretend she's their wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And I always associate my mind with my poo hole 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the comments on influencer updates post for me. People cheering her on and pretending as if she's this poor little girl so unlucky in love and treated like tit by everyone she dates. Not to mention slamming her exes for moving on (how dare they not crawl and beg for Tammy's attention and be forever single after her?!) and poor Tammy bearing the brunt of it all (hardworking mummy of three who just can't catch a break from these tools :-(). Have they forgotten Jakoy and the coconut guy met her kids super fast? Jakoy was a few weeks into dating her and was at kids' birthday parties, but London wasn't allowed to be there after several months, according to gossip guru. Matt was immediately propped as the new daddy and fans lapped it up. So please tell me again how Tammy never moved on fast and never had a 'true relationship', how was it all Reece's and now Matt's fault? LOL. I'll patiently wait to see how this Matt gets treated soon. For some reason I have an inkling he'll be at fault again too, really don't know why. Hmm.

Reactions: 7
It's the comments on influencer updates post for me. People cheering her on and pretending as if she's this poor little girl so unlucky in love and treated like tit by everyone she dates. Not to mention slamming her exes for moving on (how dare they not crawl and beg for Tammy's attention and be forever single after her?!) and poor Tammy bearing the brunt of it all (hardworking mummy of three who just can't catch a break from these tools :-(). Have they forgotten Jakoy and the coconut guy met her kids super fast? Jakoy was a few weeks into dating her and was at kids' birthday parties, but London wasn't allowed to be there after several months, according to gossip guru. Matt was immediately propped as the new daddy and fans lapped it up. So please tell me again how Tammy never moved on fast and never had a 'true relationship', how was it all Reece's and now Matt's fault? LOL. I'll patiently wait to see how this Matt gets treated soon. For some reason I have an inkling he'll be at fault again too, really don't know why. Hmm.
I am so tired of hearing about her as a struggling mum of 3. Who even makes up this tit. Does it look like she's struggling? If she is, then her online persona and life is one big fat lie. If you call going out to lunch, beauty parlours, hairdressers, beach, designer shopping and sitting in the office making TikToks and doing some gym work, struggling, well shoot me now. She has Matt, sisters and a mum that look after the kids at a drop of a hat so she can do her leisure time in peace.
How do her fans even speak of her being so relatable? She is so far from that it's puzzling. Like don't we all pose in front of our Bentleys bonnet so people can see that emblem 🙄
And don't get me started on her fake voice lately.
I just give the guy strength, he's going to need it because her fans will be calling him her soul mate soon

Reactions: 9
This is how immature Tammy and Emilee are. Fair enough you fight/ argue/ disagree with your sister but why on earth would you block each other for everyone to notice. Wouldn't you just ignore each other and keep pretending that the family is picture "perfect"? The family honestly are dysfunctionial behind the screen I reckon.
Tammy also removed a TikTok last night with people questioning the new guy. Guess she doesn't want anyone to know.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This is how immature Tammy and Emilee are. Fair enough you fight/ argue/ disagree with your sister but why on earth would you block each other for everyone to notice. Wouldn't you just ignore each other and keep pretending that the family is picture "perfect"? The family honestly are dysfunctionial behind the screen I reckon.
Tammy also removed a TikTok last night with people questioning the new guy. Guess she doesn't want anyone to know.
Wow. I know that sisters have their fights but blocking or unfollowing all the time seems pretty childish. Plus Tammy said in one if her Yt vids they had a tiff a couple of months ago also after Posy's birthday when Tammy apparently told Emilee to shush 😂 So maybe something else now.

I keep thinking of how supportive Emilee looked when Tammy was giving birth to Posy so it's a shame they're so dysfunctional. Maybe because they're the two sisters with all the $ they're constantly in competition and it ends up being an unhealthy relationship. 🤔

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think that Amy is the most normal one out of the bunch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think that Amy is the most normal one out of the bunch
As much as she's stuck up (snooty mean girl vibes)...she's definitely the one and only original one with a bit of humility. All the others, including the others from another dad, are sellout, clout driven desperados who sold their souls to the devil 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow. I know that sisters have their fights but blocking or unfollowing all the time seems pretty childish. Plus Tammy said in one if her Yt vids they had a tiff a couple of months ago also after Posy's birthday when Tammy apparently told Emilee to shush 😂 So maybe something else now.

I keep thinking of how supportive Emilee looked when Tammy was giving birth to Posy so it's a shame they're so dysfunctional. Maybe because they're the two sisters with all the $ they're constantly in competition and it ends up being an unhealthy relationship. 🤔
Maybe she's pissed off with Tammy for getting caught hooking up with a guy she knew nothing about. Those sisters don't like having their name dragged through the mud and considering it's Tammy, how embarrassing for another boyfriend break up to hit the news.
Emilee is all about how they are portrayed and Tammy acts like a desperado

Reactions: 3
Gizelle was in stories with Tammy while Emilee was away skiing. So obviously Tammy was babysitting.
Maybe Tammy passed on Gizelle to someone else so she could stay the night in the hotel with this random and didn't tell Em??????
I'd be fully pissed if my sister did that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Gizelle was in stories with Tammy while Emilee was away skiing. So obviously Tammy was babysitting.
Maybe Tammy passed on Gizelle to someone else so she could stay the night in the hotel with this random and didn't tell Em??????
I'd be fully pissed if my sister did that.

Had I had a sister who passed my child off to someone else just for some D, I'd be very angry as well. Tammy's always prioritized getting laid and photographed with another man (and herself) over child safety. Doing it to her sister's kid wouldn't surprise me.

As for the struggles, she's been privileged since birth. Her struggles and our regular person struggles are not oceans, but planets away. If she was an actual single mother without any support (financial, family, friends) nearby and worked a full-time job she can't leave to get facials, she'd sing a different tune. It brings me back to a point I made on previous thread. She talked about how it's unhealthy to vent all while posing in an expensive, brand car in front of her mansion on the water with a pool. With dozens of close family members watching her kids and jobs she isn't working 24/7, or even a full work time. I'm tired of this poor single mama unlucky in love shtick. It's beyond inconsiderate to people who really struggle and can't afford nannies and don't have close family support or baby daddy's family stepping in to care for said kids.

And for the deleted tik tok... We always knew Tammy can dish it, but not take it. Another point for her hypocrisy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.