Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't look conservative at all. A video the other week she was swearing like a trooper in it and she does all the arse in
She doesn't seen conservative at all.... in a video the other week she swore like a trooper and she has all the arse pics on insta as well.
---

She looks so trashy in these pics
I say she looked conservative because in the photo he posted in Sydney with his parents, she's wearing a high necked collar and hair bun which looked conservative.
Saying the F word about Matt matching her clothing, isn't quite unconservative these days.
Hang on, spill the beans, you follow her? Her account is private. I can only see photo of her in a beautiful long white dress. Where are you seeing ass shots everywhere? Spill

Reactions: 3
I think we can all agree that Tammy only get the likes and comments when she's half naked. Not even the kidlets are boosting her numbers anymore.
68 comments on her new post, I get that more than that and I have less than a 700 followers- She has 17 MILLION.
And honestly, I think there is only like 20 real followers, mostly her staff commenting.
This single mum flex just isnt working. She had more engagement when she's with a man. I think she knows this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I say she looked conservative because in the photo he posted in Sydney with his parents, she's wearing a high necked collar and hair bun which looked conservative.
Saying the F word about Matt matching her clothing, isn't quite unconservative these days.
Hang on, spill the beans, you follow her? Her account is private. I can only see photo of her in a beautiful long white dress. Where are you seeing ass shots everywhere? Spill
Here you go..... she seems quite young compared to Matt.
---
Matt first liked a post in March.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
---

Very conservative compared to Tammy 😂 The bikini photos mean nothing because thats every single girl in QLD.
She got a baggin body, natural too

Reactions: 9
---

Liking posts aren't time stamped. And he's been single for well over a year now. I actually like that he's partnered with a nobody. Just proves that the people from those hate pages were wrong in saying he went for Tammy for her money.
She looks like your average chick. Would be hard for him to have another influencer partner, when they could potentially be Posy's stepmum, so I think he's thought about that

Reactions: 8
@Lilp she's only 21 or 22 to Matt's 35, 36 years of age. Pretty big age gap and absolutely different goals and states of life. I thought she'd be a fling or something far less serious, but since she met his parents, I was wrong. Kinda worried for her because they're on different mental pages and in life, she's of university age and he's closer to 40 with a child. And a bitter baby mama in tow. Personally, I get the ick from 30 and over men pushing for barely legal (and a little up in age from that) girls. There's a reason they pursue someone so much younger, and it isn't really love and infatuation. Wonder how all that'd turn out in the end. Nobody seems normal or common sensed in that circle they've got going on. Good luck Maddi.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
@Lilp she's only 21 or 22 to Matt's 35, 36 years of age. Pretty big age gap and absolutely different goals and states of life. I thought she'd be a fling or something far less serious, but since she met his parents, I was wrong. Kinda worried for her because they're on different mental pages and in life, she's of university age and he's closer to 40 with a child. And a bitter baby mama in tow. Personally, I get the ick from 30 and over men pushing for barely legal (and a little up in age from that) girls. There's a reason they pursue someone so much younger, and it isn't really love and infatuation. Wonder how all that'd turn out in the end. Nobody seems normal or common sensed in that circle they've got going on. Good luck Maddi.
I didnt realise she was that young but some woman mature more than others and his surfy friends are all friends with her (yeah, I stalked), so maybe they knew each other from the surf sports.
As long as they are happy and Posy is taken care of, I dont gaf. Age gap only worries me when they are a minor. But Im surprised a young pretty girl would want to hook up with a single dad with alot of baggage from the last 2 years 🙄

Reactions: 5
I think we can all agree that Tammy only get the likes and comments when she's half naked. Not even the kidlets are boosting her numbers anymore.
68 comments on her new post, I get that more than that and I have less than a 700 followers- She has 17 MILLION.
And honestly, I think there is only like 20 real followers, mostly her staff commenting.
This single mum flex just isnt working. She had more engagement when she's with a man. I think she knows this.
Tammy must be lurking in here
The 100 comments yesterday doesn't do her any favors. So here's an ass shot to reel them in 😝
Imagine being Wolf having to sit next to her, sticking her ass out like that in Italy. Totally classless in a classy location.

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t know why I get so irrationally angry at the dancing/ lip synch videos, she’s trying so hard to look like a fun free spirit mum having so much fun, but can’t break eye contact with the camera. What’s the saying ? If she were chocolate she would eat herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF is wrong with Tammy 😡😡😡😡😡😡
What mother would upload a baby TikTok with these lyrics?
I am so mad. I just know when I comment, I'm gonna be blocked but I'm doing it.
This is the most disgusting piece of child exploitation I've seen from her.
And look, it's not even about Posy like she captioned, its her thotting herself with that mouthy mouth and waving her hand around.
Fuckin hell, I hope Matt sees the video. I'd be furious seeing my baby dancing to those words

"Yeah, you wanna lay the hands on me (yeah)
But you should see the way she dance on me
Yeah, wishing I ain't had no pants on me"

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why I get so irrationally angry at the dancing/ lip synch videos, she’s trying so hard to look like a fun free spirit mum having so much fun, but can’t break eye contact with the camera. What’s the saying ? If she were chocolate she would eat herself?
Its the nose squint for me, not a single muscle is moving on her face, just highlighting all the botox and filler she gets regulary

• Haha
Am I missing something here?
Tammy's latest Instagram story.
She posted this DM stating that the person has skin checks every 3 months now because of Tammy's skin cancer story BUT Tammy only put up that story 2 months ago.
How could someone have seen it, had surgery and skin checked 3 months later?
D
Yeah I think she wrote that to herself from one of her many finsta accounts on Instagram 🙈

• Haha
WTF is wrong with Tammy 😡😡😡😡😡😡
What mother would upload a baby TikTok with these lyrics?
I am so mad. I just know when I comment, I'm gonna be blocked but I'm doing it.
This is the most disgusting piece of child exploitation I've seen from her.
And look, it's not even about Posy like she captioned, its her thotting herself with that mouthy mouth and waving her hand around.
Fuckin hell, I hope Matt sees the video. I'd be furious seeing my baby dancing to those words

"Yeah, you wanna lay the hands on me (yeah)
But you should see the way she dance on me
Yeah, wishing I ain't had no pants on me"
You know what is the saddest part of this for me? Aside from just plain exploitation and oversexualization of the child, to an extent.

It's the way Posy just hit one recently and she's been conditioned to know where the camera is, was looking for it for a few months now. These babies got cameras pretty much in their face from the moment they start coming out of their mother's body, and throughout life are coached on where to look, what to say, how to act for the camera. So moms and dads can post it to earn extra engagement and dollars. It's so sad. There's a ton of things Posy could've been doing with that phone, like dancing to proper music from it and without being filmed for mom's social media. Or watching a show appropriate for her age and development. Wolf also has been looking moody and down in the last pics, I presume the older kids are tired of constantly posing for Instagram. If they even have a concept of where their photos are going.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You know what is the saddest part of this for me? Aside from just plain exploitation and oversexualization of the child, to an extent.

It's the way Posy just hit one recently and she's been conditioned to know where the camera is, was looking for it for a few months now. These babies got cameras pretty much in their face from the moment they start coming out of their mother's body, and throughout life are coached on where to look, what to say, how to act for the camera. So moms and dads can post it to earn extra engagement and dollars. It's so sad. There's a ton of things Posy could've been doing with that phone, like dancing to proper music from it and without being filmed for mom's social media. Or watching a show appropriate for her age and development. Wolf also has been looking moody and down in the last pics, I presume the older kids are tired of constantly posing for Instagram. If they even have a concept of where their photos are going.
Totally agree. Paypacket Posy. Making the money for her mumma who isn't coping too well with engagement on her page.
Tammy still has that tiktok up even though there's a comment on there about the lyrics and their meaning. She just doesnt care and her stans comment that Posy doesnt understand the words (like how stupid is that). Its not about Posy knowing the meaning, it about her mum associating her daughter with lyrics about sitting on a man dick and wishing he had no pants on. Tammy is pure filth. Someone has also commented on Matts page, so its not just us noticing.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree. Paypacket Posy. Making the money for her mumma who isn't coping too well with engagement on her page.
Tammy still has that tiktok up even though there's a comment on there about the lyrics and their meaning. She just doesnt care and her stans comment that Posy doesnt understand the words (like how stupid is that). Its not about Posy knowing the meaning, it about her mum associating her daughter with lyrics about sitting on a man dick and wishing he had no pants on. Tammy is pure filth. Someone has also commented on Matts page, so its not just us noticing.
She really holds no shame when it comes to these kids' safety. She's been muting, restricting and blocking people who point out her children were objectified and sexualized for years now. From today's stories, she's more concerned about strangers judging the look of her damned closet than her children's safety and wellbeing online. Matt probably wouldn't wanna poke the bear, but I'd love it if he were to do something about Posy being posted like that. I don't even wanna think what keeping up that video did. Kids who held their bottles or were in high chairs eating on tik tok have ended up in deep faked ai child-sexual-abuse-content. Just babies doing regular things were beyond desecrated. Tammy's behavior, song choices and inappropriate filming (like in swimwear, diapers, in the bath) just add fuel to that fire.

I think Matt knows that if he tried to take it further Tammy would just drown him in Legal Bullshit.

Matt truly seems like a good bloke.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Matt posts posy heaps too tho so I doubt it
She really holds no shame when it comes to these kids' safety. She's been muting, restricting and blocking people who point out her children were objectified and sexualized for years now. From today's stories, she's more concerned about strangers judging the look of her damned closet than her children's safety and wellbeing online. Matt probably wouldn't wanna poke the bear, but I'd love it if he were to do something about Posy being posted like that. I don't even wanna think what keeping up that video did. Kids who held their bottles or were in high chairs eating on tik tok have ended up in deep faked ai child-sexual-abuse-content. Just babies doing regular things were beyond desecrated. Tammy's behavior, song choices and inappropriate filming (like in swimwear, diapers, in the bath) just add fuel to that fire.

Reactions: 2
Matt posts posy heaps too tho so I doubt it
Yes but the difference being, Matt's photos are about Posy and displayed in that way.
Tammy's are all about her, Posy just there for the added attention. She's proved this many times, particularly in this latest TikTok with sexually suggestive lyrics. Matt's are wholesome and loving, Tammys are thirsty grabs.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.