Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get a huge feeling that Tammy makes them do all these stupid videos. Thats twice she's made a "pretend" fall over one on Tiktok with Wolf. And Wolf is wearing Saskia's new roller blades she just got for her birthday, while Saskia was away at Reeces familys home.
And all the "day in the life" where she films them just getting out of bed.

And another thing that puzzles me, how come Tammy has no time to do anything in the morning and is always complaining and whinging on every video that its a rush, when she claims to get up at 5- 5:30am? Thats like 4 hours before school starts here. Does she spend 3 hours getting ready and then has to rush to look after the kids?
I would think she probably works out when she gets up at 5? If not, then idk LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Tammy actually know that a Posy is a small bunch of flowers and not an actual flower? Why did she get a daisy tattooed next to Posy's name?
And it's the most random bogan place to get a tattoo.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get a huge feeling that Tammy makes them do all these stupid videos. Thats twice she's made a "pretend" fall over one on Tiktok with Wolf.
I don't follow her on TikTok so never saw. But those types of videos are emotional manipulation and it's pretty shameful for any parent to pull a stunt on their kids like that. Seriously can she put her kid's emotional wellbeing before TikTok views please. 🙏

Reactions: 9
I would think she probably works out when she gets up at 5? If not, then idk LOL
You think she gets up at 5 and works out, up until she has to rush to get the kids ready for 9am school? She has no gym at home, so say it's an hour (obviously exaggerating), then what happens all the rest of the hours that she says she's rushing for?

Reactions: 5
You think she gets up at 5 and works out, up until she has to rush to get the kids ready for 9am school? She has no gym at home, so say it's an hour (obviously exaggerating), then what happens all the rest of the hours that she says she's rushing for?
She lies. She's either getting up later and then having to rush for children OR she is getting up that early but spending most of that time on herself getting ready for instagram.
She's trying to make out that she's been hard done by and life is so hard juggling mum life (sympathy votes). The girl needs to know what real life is. Try doing the same without children in school for 7 hours and a handful of family members and staff ready to babysit at a drop of a hat.
She doesnt even make Posy real food, its frozen tit in cubes that she gets delivered. She also has her weekly meals delivered by whoever it is she is sponsored by. She said herself that a cleaner comes in. Her garden is well manicured, so she has a gardener. Someone takes care of her veggie patch. And she's been photographed with a nanny a few times.
Cue the violins

Reactions: 10
Does Tammy actually know that a Posy is a small bunch of flowers and not an actual flower? Why did she get a daisy tattooed next to Posy's name?
And it's the most random bogan place to get a tattoo.
Of course her favourite money maker child is right in your face. Why didnt she just get a massive POSY scribbled inside her humongous dodgy unfinished rose on the side of her body :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I have no idea, I only wake up that early to workout that's why I said that 😂 Definitely doesn't take 4 hours to get myself and two kids ready for literally anything...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course her favourite money maker child is right in your face. Why didnt she just get a massive POSY scribbled inside her humongous dodgy unfinished rose on the side of her body :ROFLMAO:
I actually expected her to fill that awful tattoo with something for Posy. She wasn't bright enough to think of a name outside of what ties her to Kardashians again. I had little faith she'd understand the real meaning behind the name, not just the association.

I also noticed she posts older content with Posy as soon as Matt has her. When they came from Italy, Matt took her immediately when Tammy claimed she's sick and was up with Posy. In reality, Posy was pushing through timezones difference with Matt. He always posts in real time. When Matt had her a couple days ago, Tammy immediately went posting Posy to stories and account. She's milking that poor baby girl's content for all the likes, engagement and 'poor single mum of three, all alone' pity she can get.

I actually expected her to fill that awful tattoo with something for Posy. She wasn't bright enough to think of a name outside of what ties her to Kardashians again. I had little faith she'd understand the real meaning behind the name, not just the association.

I also noticed she posts older content with Posy as soon as Matt has her. When they came from Italy, Matt took her immediately when Tammy claimed she's sick and was up with Posy. In reality, Posy was pushing through timezones difference with Matt. He always posts in real time. When Matt had her a couple days ago, Tammy immediately went posting Posy to stories and account. She's milking that poor baby girl's content for all the likes, engagement and 'poor single mum of three, all alone' pity she can get.
Matt actually gets more engagement than she does now. She keeps buying followers and it's screwed her comment section and engagement.
But how healthy and happy does matt look in his new post playing golf. He hardly smiled with her and he always had dark rings and bags under his eyes.
On her new TikTok, someone has commented that Matt's parents have now unfollowed Tammy. That definitely leads me to believe that she's done something to upset them

Reactions: 8
I get a huge feeling that Tammy makes them do all these stupid videos. Thats twice she's made a "pretend" fall over one on Tiktok with Wolf. And Wolf is wearing Saskia's new roller blades she just got for her birthday, while Saskia was away at Reeces familys home.
And all the "day in the life" where she films them just getting out of bed.

And another thing that puzzles me, how come Tammy has no time to do anything in the morning and is always complaining and whinging on every video that its a rush, when she claims to get up at 5- 5:30am? Thats like 4 hours before school starts here. Does she spend 3 hours getting ready and then has to rush to look after the kids?
Their school starts at 840, it would take her 20-30 mins to get there during school traffic (25 mins right now in after school traffic, she lives down the street from a friend) I reckon she would leave just after 8, 3 hours is still a long time to get ready tho I do agree

Reactions: 2
Their school starts at 840, it would take her 20-30 mins to get there during school traffic (25 mins right now in after school traffic, she lives down the street from a friend) I reckon she would leave just after 8, 3 hours is still a long time to get ready tho I do agree
2 and a half hours getting transformed for Instagram and 30 minutes getting kids (2 of them), who are old enough to dress themselves, ready. She needs to prioritize if she's complaining about the morning chaotic rushes.
Less time on her, more time on kids without making it chaotic for them. Give them the time.
Her head seems as messy as her wardrobe.

Reactions: 4
WOW, she really drove for that long twice a day, everyday with poor Saskia unrestrained. Unimaginable

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh this is getting so tiring.
Tammy and her constant 'lets get Happy' dance with the kids. Everyday she's uploading her kids on TikTok pretending everything is so perfect. Morning dances on the bed before school with Tammy wearing the skimpiest clothing and pumping the air with her fist, to show off her abs and boobs.
Does she know TikTok is a breeding ground for pedophiles? Does she even care? People have warned her but it's in one ear and out the other. She knows it's the only way to get attention and likes. Her kids make the money for her. I don't understand how the father's allow her to do it, especially dhead Reece who always claimed that they should be private.
I don't see Saskia as a well adjusted little girl and she's only 7. She's kind of awkward and her mum makes her do weird tit. She's not showy like Emilees daughter, whose career is going to be an influencer (em is training her well). And Tammy's always pushing her aside.
Her videos are enough to put any potential boyfriend off. Tammy comes across as a very sad human being who has lost control of her goals and is desperately trying to show everyone that she's better than ever.
I see past her bullshit.

Reactions: 9
Oh this is getting so tiring.
Tammy and her constant 'lets get Happy' dance with the kids. Everyday she's uploading her kids on TikTok pretending everything is so perfect. Morning dances on the bed before school with Tammy wearing the skimpiest clothing and pumping the air with her fist, to show off her abs and boobs.
Does she know TikTok is a breeding ground for pedophiles? Does she even care? People have warned her but it's in one ear and out the other. She knows it's the only way to get attention and likes. Her kids make the money for her. I don't understand how the father's allow her to do it, especially dhead Reece who always claimed that they should be private.
I don't see Saskia as a well adjusted little girl and she's only 7. She's kind of awkward and her mum makes her do weird tit. She's not showy like Emilees daughter, whose career is going to be an influencer (em is training her well). And Tammy's always pushing her aside.
Her videos are enough to put any potential boyfriend off. Tammy comes across as a very sad human being who has lost control of her goals and is desperately trying to show everyone that she's better than ever.
I see past her bullshit.
Emilees daughter is beyond annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emilees daughter is beyond annoying.
Oh God. I'm glad someone said it.
She's going to be the one featured in the news for all the wrong reasons when older.
She's already a loudmouth like her aunty Tammy, great start.
Emilee let's her get away with way too much and she's become the spoilt brat.

Oh God. I'm glad someone said it.
She's going to be the one featured in the news for all the wrong reasons when older.
She's already a loudmouth like her aunty Tammy, great start.
Emilee let's her get away with way too much and she's become the spoilt brat.
Which kid is this - her own one or her stepdaughter

🤣 Tammys latest tiktok about dating being a single mum.
As if she couldn't get more desperate. She's out their baiting men. And funny that she uploads this just after Matt uploaded a story on Instagram with his girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.