Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think she gets up at 5 and works out, up until she has to rush to get the kids ready for 9am school? She has no gym at home, so say it's an hour (obviously exaggerating), then what happens all the rest of the hours that she says she's rushing for?
im shocked she doesnt have a gym in her house!

also i need a cheat sheet of all tammy's siblings bc i get SO confused

Reactions: 2

Same I swear a new one pops up every so often 😂😂😂

Amy's the eldest, then Emilee, then Tammy, they all have the same dad.
Then her mum remarried and had Star, then a brother (cant remember his name) Then Ava who goes by Olympia, then another brother (THINK hes called Max)

So there's 7 of them
Pls dont ask my how I know that, feeling super sad 😐😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Yep the other brother is Henri. NOT Henry but pronounced on-ree which must just be super annoying for an Australian living inAustralia.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

But how can she catch the attention of men whilst bending over, pushing her ass out hard and posing in the gym, if she does it at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just listened to the dating while single parenting video. Holy tit. She talks about running from someone who sees the kids as burden, if it was anyone else saying it, fair enough. But Matt himself said he's only babysitting her kids more than once, while she kept claiming he's their father (involved (step)parents do not babysit). He was always annoyed in most videos with kids, his body language was off in the forced family portrait photos. Didn't look like he wanted to be there. He also threw a violent tantrum when Wolf wanted comfort and both kids were in the master bedroom. Yet she stuck with him still and had another child. Should I even get into the situation that was Jahkoy? Many comments on influencer updates page ripped her apart rightfully so. The part where she claims she has no time, but had enough to sit down, do her makeup and talk sh-t in circles. I couldn't get past her awful dragging out of the word hear several times either. Heaven help those kids with the next catch of a partner she finds.

Reactions: 6
I just listened to the dating while single parenting video. Holy tit. She talks about running from someone who sees the kids as burden, if it was anyone else saying it, fair enough. But Matt himself said he's only babysitting her kids more than once, while she kept claiming he's their father (involved (step)parents do not babysit). He was always annoyed in most videos with kids, his body language was off in the forced family portrait photos. Didn't look like he wanted to be there. He also threw a violent tantrum when Wolf wanted comfort and both kids were in the master bedroom. Yet she stuck with him still and had another child. Should I even get into the situation that was Jahkoy? Many comments on influencer updates page ripped her apart rightfully so. The part where she claims she has no time, but had enough to sit down, do her makeup and talk sh-t in circles. I couldn't get past her awful dragging out of the word hear several times either. Heaven help those kids with the next catch of a partner she finds.
I've literally just hopped off @influencer updates. Boy oh boy. What a tit show. All the Tammy fan club from that hate page are going off or it's probably just that one person with multiple personalities. Love how suddenly they all comment today on Tammy when I've never seen them in any other post on that page. They're not very bright. Liking their own comments too 🤦

ok so admittedly I havent seen the video you are talking about and I’m not a Tammy Stan ir anything but from what you’ve described here it does sound like he saw them as a burden? Sorry I really didn’t follow either closely enough and he seemed like an ok step parent but if he was as you described then Tammy’s description seems spot on.

Reactions: 7
ok so admittedly I havent seen the video you are talking about and I’m not a Tammy Stan ir anything but from what you’ve described here it does sound like he saw them as a burden? Sorry I really didn’t follow either closely enough and he seemed like an ok step parent but if he was as you described then Tammy’s description seems spot on.
Normally you wouldn't pick a man to be the father of your next child knowing that you hooked up with him on a night where you both consumed coke and fought and it was broadcasted live. Thats not a great start if you're after a wholesome family unit to show off on Instagram. And let's face it, she pushed him into so many positions he clearly didn't want to be in and it clearly showed in his face and eventually personality. I literally watched him go from a carefree smiley guy to one with dark circles, bags under eyes, constant frown and grumpy persona.
And then there's his 15 or 20 (?) year surf career that he gave up for her and funny enough is getting back into after they split.
Was she in control of that? Did she want him home all the time instead of the 5am morning training sessions and weekend races????? I mean that really did interfere with her social life.
These are just things I've observed, might be little but when you add them up.
And the fact she doesn't want a "pub" guy screams hypocrisy. She knew Matt was someone who drank with the boys at pubs, esp after weekend races, just like she goes out with her girlfriends to 5 star restaurants and "bars". Does she honestly expect her next man not to do what most men like to do with their friends? Or does she want a puppet to take only to where she wants to go? Her dating conditions are wild. She doesn't want a partner, she wants a pet.
Poor children. 3rd father and god knows how many drop ins before that.
Like what decent man wants to share his breakfast and her tits and ass with the world?

Reactions: 10
What the hell is going on with Tammys page? She has over 17 million followers and only 59 comments today and just over 100 yesterday.
I honestly think she's becoming irrelevant. Her posts are so boring and repetative. Not even her content ridden European trip could revive it.
She'll be pushing more Posy content soon. Her story now, where she's grabbing the pear off Posy while Posy wont let go and is screaming and crying is pathetic. Why give an entire pear to a baby without first cutting off the stalk and then try to yank it out of her tiny hands for likes???? Your baby is visably upset and you think its funny for everyone to witness. PATHETIC

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the hell is going on with Tammys page? She has over 17 million followers and only 59 comments today and just over 100 yesterday.
I honestly think she's becoming irrelevant. Her posts are so boring and repetative. Not even her content ridden European trip could revive it.
She'll be pushing more Posy content soon. Her story now, where she's grabbing the pear off Posy while Posy wont let go and is screaming and crying is pathetic. Why give an entire pear to a baby without first cutting off the stalk and then try to yank it out of her tiny hands for likes???? Your baby is visably upset and you think its funny for everyone to witness. PATHETIC
BROKE MY HEART SEEING POSY LIKE THAT. I can not believe a mother would film that. Such a problematic woman

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tammys been buying her followers for years. Its been in the news a few times. The bots dont normally comment, purely there for her numbers and pretend popularity. The only regular people I see comment are old men who say really creepy stuff about her children and pretend she's their wife.
Gone are the days when young guys drooled over her.

He was adamant he's babysitting them every time he posted them. She was adamant he's their new daddy, she filmed the kids calling him daddy, she liked comments that said Matt is their new daddy, and had posts where she called him their daddy. It happened too fast. A little after they announced their public relationship, after the cocaine on a boat fiasco. I believe it was that year's Fathers Day where she got Wolf to create a card with info about his dad, and it was all about Matt. There was zero outing with him and kids that she didn't peddle for Instagram content. Recreating photos with her and Reece that gave her a crowd, with Matt taking Reece's place instead. Matt isn't innocent either for his anger outburst (caught on a live she did), and immediately liking comments calling Reece a deadbeat when she didn't allow him to see the kids in 2020. He also liked comments comparing him to Reece. He'd probably sing a different tune by now seeing the real Tammy, Reece did become a full-on deadbeat after that.

-----

I was also very unsettled by what she filmed with Posy. To me, it's no different than seeing a child hurt or abused in another way and exploiting it for content. Leave that little baby be. She deserved to eat peacefully, Tammy doesn't know she can do parenting duties without filming her children's tears and state of unwell for everyone else to see. I hope the babies have solid therapists when they're older. They're gonna need it. I'll never forget when she filmed Wolf's blowout before she birthed Saskia. No one needs to see anyone's excrement. Wolf is growing up and probably has kid friends who know what social media is, kids are savvy nowadays. Someone's gonna dig that up and it'll be ammunition to bully him, or worse.
---

When I type in her username in the search bar, under her name I see 16.8 million followers. On her actual page, she's got 17 million. How familiar are you with Social Blade? I don't have an account there, but those who did have posted her statistics. She buys several thousand followers every day, her engagement with real people is critically low and her account status is falling down. It's all in the red lines and numbers, only green ones are approximate 5k bots she buys on the daily.

Reactions: 3
if all her insta followers are fake/inactive who is buying saski, tammy fit app etc? genuine question

Reactions: 5
if all her insta followers are fake/inactive who is buying saski, tammy fit app etc? genuine question
Give us the numbers?
How many people buy compared to just following both accounts? I know I follow but would never touch either. I get my Chinese gym wear from Cotton On, probably from same factory as Saski.
I only ever see their friends, family and other influencers wearing Saski even though she asks people to tag them wearing it.
Tammy's also is struggling there, that's why she only ever gets small quantities made to see if it sells and if you looked at their actual website, she's still selling old, past years items.
What they do is make a quantity of items, say it's exclusive, one time offer, be quick and buy, so people do, then say we'll do another drop because it was so popular. When in fact, it was all one quantity, split into 2 drops with that "second drop coming in a few months". They all do it. There was an article online or maybe on Instagram about the dodgy practices to make it sound like it's popular and selling out fast, so you "must" buy fast.
Plus it's embarrassing that Emilee her sister spruiks it everywhere
As for Tammyfit. I follow to watch the fake edited Before and Afters. They turn off comments when people out them. This one example everyone was saying that she pulled pants higher, got tan and very obviously leaning forward hard pushing ass out. The other one was a straight out lie and such an embarrassing one. They used a photo of a large teenager as the Before.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Analytics for Tammyfitapp- Very poor performance since they started in 2019. Decline into the negative numbers for years now.
---
Analytics for Saski- Just as poor as Tammyfit

#The high peaks coincide with Giveways. People unfollow after winner/ prize announced

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Right I need details
I hope this worked. I had to screen record post. I have the crappiest phone for this stuff.
Anyways, Tammy was caught doing lines in the family restaurant toilet by staff member and they were all kicked off Hamilton Island.
It was that boat trip where Tammy announced Matt to us (unless she's removed all posts with Matt).

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.