Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charliechap

VIP Member
Matt has ADHD and struggles with being monogamous. Brags about taking chicks virginity, in his podcast I think he said it was over 10 virgins. No wonder he was on Love Island.
Now I say that, he sounds perfect for Tammy 😁
What a winner to bring home to meet the kids and introduce him as their new daddy😂

Reactions: 2

goddamnit

Dating almost a full doppelganger of your best-friend and co-worker isn't creepy at all... Goes for both of them. Didn't they also admit or pretend they were in love with each other for their podcast? I wonder how much of that was an admission instead of just pretending. A few of his exes were an image of Ana.
Yeah Matt dumped Keira McGuire and then pretended to be partnered with Anna so they could start a "relationship" podcast. It helped that they pretended to be an item to get followers interested in what relationships were like between them. Very nasty business. Keira spoke up about it.
That second image is from Influencerupdates

Attachments

• 77.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Sick
    • Wow

annaliesebeckley

I know someone who slept with him at a house party (probs 10 years ago now). He was a 1 min wonder and was rude to her immediately after. Got up, walked away and refused to acknowledge her existence ever again. what a catch!
    I've been watching his videos on TikTok and Instagram, he hangs with all the hot well known models/ TV stars in his industry and obviously loves his carefree glamorous life of restaurants and bars. How do I say it nicely, Tammys a thot, not a glamorous sophisticated educated woman.
    I read it somewhere, that someone said he's feminine and now I know what they mean. Men who wear pink tapered ankle pants with boat shoes and a jumper wrapped around their shoulders- like a preppy boy. Nope, no thanks. That's not even remotely close to what Tammy would actually like. He has man boobs 🙈 Even in the video with Tammy, he's wearing preppy white trousers and a navy jumper, he's so vanilla.
    Eager to watch this unfold.
    But I will say this, I think he'd make a great stepdad (apparently he's infertile). He already has the dad bod nailed.

tutifruititea

2 notes from me

1. I think the Matt tattoo is for Matt Poole. She calls this one Matthew
    2. looks like she got engaged 🙃

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Could she have tried harder to push Saskia out yet again? Way to show your favourite daughter moneymaker, Tammy.
    ---
    Pisses me off Reece is now confirmed to be in relationship with Skye Moody, another insta influencer and living with her in Bali. Not once did he see kids over 2 weeks school holidays, even though W & S were at his parents house.
    Fkn deadbeat.
    And he gets a neck tattoo and someone commented that it's covering Stone Hawkins that he had tattooed on his neck and he comments "well you're wrong" (something like that). Another kid that he doesn't see but proudly wears his name.
    ---

Tammy went to Melbourne and Matt went to Sydney.
    So did Tammy just go by herself to see her boyfriend? I missed stories too because she blocked me

Did they post each other already? Bold move of him when he knows what he and London were put through by Tammy stans. I thought they already were hooking up from when she was modeling for that district drop. He filled his kid quota for 2023, next meet-up is Wolf's birthday. I'm glad at least his parents seem to be involved. As for Stone, I think it'd be around his 18th birthday and his wish to reach out to Reece. Reece won't make an effort to see that kid before. I wonder if he's on child support for him, though. Tammy was in Sydney last week for a while after that event with MZ, she posted photos of Sydney Opera House and few snaps from there. Matt Z. posted his family there at the same time. From what I remember she flew there with Posy, but Posy wasn't in any snaps. Then returned her home and Matt P took her back to Sydney the next day.

Attachments

Last edited:

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
    Have they been seen together since the airport pictures?
    ---
    I feel like those pictures showing Tammy alone really demonstrate how much of an immature she is. Playing games, sulking, storming off and giving the silent treatment. Not really how most adults behave.
    He went back with her and met her dad.

It's freezing and windy in Melbourne today and here we have Tammy in, I'm not sure, bike shorts???? Cold enough for winter jacket.
    Maybe she wanted some NBL players to notice 😉 We know she liked the dark basketball players (Odell)
    Notice how she's hiding her alcohol for the photo
    Whaaaaaaat where in Melbourne? I was in a dress today the sun was beautiful!

annaliesebeckley

She's in LA. She took her baby sister, obviously to babysit while she parties.
    So did new guy go? If not, who is he talking to in bed last night?

didshesaythat

So Tammy's weekend hook up just arrived in Brisbane from Melbourne and is asking online (shirtless in bed ) what to do or where to go 🤔 He's not even an hour drive from Tammy 🙄
    He's just putting it out there for her to see 👀👀👀 I wonder if she'll go to his show tonight?

• Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

This is an early Christmas miracle, but I hope he at least let Sass do her thing and have her fun. When it's evident her mom won't let her shine even on her freaking birthday. Reece's parents have been treating kids well when it comes to activities and having fun, so I imagine she had a princess treatment & a blast with them. Sass deserves time and fun for herself without having to be mom's prop or coming second to her siblings & their needs.

Attachments

• Heart

oceansaway

Chatty Member
    Co
    I'm a bit doubtful. She had a story a few days ago where she was hooked up to a weird device getting some sort of tummy firming treatment. I don't think that would be allowed in pregnancy. Plus she recently had the breast lift. That seems pointless to get unless you were done having kids.
    You may be right, time will tell. I just think that none of them have finished yet , still plenty of babies to come, in the near future

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
    I don’t follow tammy but I occasionally have a nose at her. I can’t believe she’s introduced yet another bloke to her kids. Wonder when she’ll be pregnant with this new guy. Feel sorry for her kids as she seems to be more interested in her love life than concentrating on them.
    He's infertile. So that will be a deal breaker eventually

• Wow

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Someone tell me what the fuck I just watched.
    And look at how burnt she is on the first day 😡 after having melanoma
    Had I not known who she is, I'd never have guessed she's an alleged fitness trainer focused on booty growth. She looks so average in that video and like plenty of us, in comparison to what she used to post and Photoshop. Her weight went down rapidly after Posy's birth, wonder what happened.