Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Ditching the kids again to go to his podcast event and to celebrate New year's eve with a d-k of maybe 15 weeks. Instead of three kids who are now more than able to remember memories they're supposed to create with their parents on big holidays.

Her fillers look painful, cheekbones mostly. The bad blush shade and horrific blending don't help it. He looks like he'll physically devour her entire head when he goes in for a kiss. If that's a mere indication of his bedroom movements and can be correlated with his behaviour, I wanna know what was Tammy thinking about when picking this grease. How do you go from Tyga or Matt Poole even, to whatever this is?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3

doedoebirds

if all her insta followers are fake/inactive who is buying saski, tammy fit app etc? genuine question
Give us the numbers?
How many people buy compared to just following both accounts? I know I follow but would never touch either. I get my Chinese gym wear from Cotton On, probably from same factory as Saski.
I only ever see their friends, family and other influencers wearing Saski even though she asks people to tag them wearing it.
Tammy's also is struggling there, that's why she only ever gets small quantities made to see if it sells and if you looked at their actual website, she's still selling old, past years items.
What they do is make a quantity of items, say it's exclusive, one time offer, be quick and buy, so people do, then say we'll do another drop because it was so popular. When in fact, it was all one quantity, split into 2 drops with that "second drop coming in a few months". They all do it. There was an article online or maybe on Instagram about the dodgy practices to make it sound like it's popular and selling out fast, so you "must" buy fast.
Plus it's embarrassing that Emilee her sister spruiks it everywhere
As for Tammyfit. I follow to watch the fake edited Before and Afters. They turn off comments when people out them. This one example everyone was saying that she pulled pants higher, got tan and very obviously leaning forward hard pushing ass out. The other one was a straight out lie and such an embarrassing one. They used a photo of a large teenager as the Before.

Attachments

annaliesebeckley

2 notes from me

1. I think the Matt tattoo is for Matt Poole. She calls this one Matthew
2. looks like she got engaged 🙃
She calls him Matthew so people know the difference. He's known as Matt everywhere on all his socials and love island.
There's no way shed put a love heart next to name and Matthew is too long to tattoo in that spot
She doesn't even follow Matt P anymore, purely just co parenting

emmygluewho

VIP Member
They're all her soulmates as long as they can grab her behind for the content. Notice how Poole here didn't care for the camera, and was into her? Zucchini is only out for how he looks in the frame. Every single photo. Every single video. Poole's redeeming quality is being a good dad at least. What's Zucchini's?
---
I don't wanna post the video since is awful, but Tammy is despicable. Nothing warrants posting your one year old having an age-appropriate tantrum since she can't comprehend her feelings! Put your phone down, Tammy, go console your baby and help her through it. I perhaps expect too much from a woman who regularly posted her older children's bowel movement in diapers and out of them for the world to see when they were toddlers. No one cares your toddler didn't let you 'sleep in' - for a mother of 3 now I'd expect she'd know toddlers don't have an internal alarm clock and that they'll be waking her. Those poor babies being nothing more than exploited sympathy props.
The night nanny must have had a day off.

edendv

She's staying in a hotel with him.
AGAIN.....the kids are dumped and it's a school day today.
She's so desperate for dick, it's embarrassing.
At least he is dad bod ready 🥴
Her caption below "loveisblind"
She's in love after a month? 💀
Love is blind is the TV show she's watching. Still agree with everything else you said tho 😆

• Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

My above mentioned co-worker started reading the previous thread last night and wants me to tell you she finds you all hilarious, LOL. I don't do tik tok, but she just sent me this. A dig at us or an engagement announcement?

Attachments

• Sick

Amyzep

I feel like years ago Tammy mentioned that she had bad jaw/ mouth issues that affected her sleeping? Possibly bad snoring?

Her, Saskia and Posy all have very similar mouths when they are relaxed and they always seems slightly open or pouted and like something is up with their tongue or jaw. Hard to explain. But Matt posted Posy sleeping with her mouth wide open and it reminded me. It's something that isn't normal and should be looked into.

Attachments

• Haha
I’m not talking about the baby, I’m talking about wolf and saskia being in none.
Ohhh yeah they need to be in one until they’re 7 at least.. there’s also a 5 step test a lot of kids won’t meet until 10+ when it’s safest but can’t question them or you’re mum shaming they know what’s best for their kids lolllll

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Practically Shows photos of bum hole but showing a kiss is suddenly x rated 😝
Keeping it PG? Is that why she uploaded this to her Instagram then? Thanks Tammy, I'd never known you're in a love bubble if it wasn't for this completely unstaged video. She's really losing the usual narrative and control she has over every boyfriend, the need to prove this new 'love' is strong with this guy.
---
2 notes from me

1. I think the Matt tattoo is for Matt Poole. She calls this one Matthew
2. looks like she got engaged 🙃
She got the tattoo at a White Fox boutique event in LA last month. The women there teased her about it saying she got the tattoo after knowing Zucchini for a short time, it was posted on this thread.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

beachbum321

I get a huge feeling that Tammy makes them do all these stupid videos. Thats twice she's made a "pretend" fall over one on Tiktok with Wolf. And Wolf is wearing Saskia's new roller blades she just got for her birthday, while Saskia was away at Reeces familys home.
And all the "day in the life" where she films them just getting out of bed.

And another thing that puzzles me, how come Tammy has no time to do anything in the morning and is always complaining and whinging on every video that its a rush, when she claims to get up at 5- 5:30am? Thats like 4 hours before school starts here. Does she spend 3 hours getting ready and then has to rush to look after the kids?
I would think she probably works out when she gets up at 5? If not, then idk LOL

• Haha

didshesaythat

Surprised she’s kept the comments uo about her drug use. Obviously loves the attention
There's a trick to it I just learnt from reddit. Wasn't about Tammy.
You comment on post and quickly block the person. They can't see what you've written and they will get no notification if you block right after comment.
Also don't allow mentions in your settings (@)

So maybe some are using this hack.
And then again, she's thrives on people talking about her, good or bad

Last edited:
  • Wow

annaliesebeckley

Pisses me off Reece is now confirmed to be in relationship with Skye Moody, another insta influencer and living with her in Bali. Not once did he see kids over 2 weeks school holidays, even though W & S were at his parents house.
Fkn deadbeat.
And he gets a neck tattoo and someone commented that it's covering Stone Hawkins that he had tattooed on his neck and he comments "well you're wrong" (something like that). Another kid that he doesn't see but proudly wears his name.
---
I have to wonder if it was her who decided to leave. Not defending anyone here, but have you guys seen the comments on Matt's page about him and her? This was just from one post; A deluded Tammy stan went around rating Maddi and Tammy, blaming Matt for leaving "and creating a broken family" (as if Tammy didn't cheat and broke her first family for Tyga?), a "22 year old will never make a good mother" (Tammy was a single mother of 2 at 22), "you left Tammy for that?" (As if Tammy wasn't strung on drugs at that time), "Tammy's a 10 who isn't at fault for men leaving her" (either she's a problem, or has a problem picking men), and lastly my favorite - "her bums real!!!". Because an ass is the correct measurement of someone's personality, worth and overall relationship status. Maddie locked her page, but I wonder if they'd infiltrate it or spammed her with messages as they did with London. I wouldn't be surprised if they already traumatized her and plastered her over the Reece and London hate group. Zucchini Matt will have a splendid time on social media in a few weeks LOL.
---

Older children were with Reece's family. Posy was on a plane with her to Sydney, but never in any stories, while she frolicked around with Matt. Either she hired a random nanny again, or someone went with her to have the child. Then they came back and she handed the baby to Matt P. immediately and he flew back to Sydney with Posy to his family, maybe a day after they came back from there. She could've left Posy with Matt's parents there at least overnight if he was going there too at the same time.
Tammy went to Melbourne and Matt went to Sydney.
So did Tammy just go by herself to see her boyfriend? I missed stories too because she blocked me

Last edited:
  • Wow

Shouttoallmylostboys1

she looks a lot like saskia in those pics

did she get her jaw/chin done? looks so different

Some of these were posted in the previous thread. But there's approximately a thousand faces between her late teen years to now almost 30 years of age. Pics 2, 3, 4 prove it. Aside from cosmetic procedures, she still edits her jawline heavily. There's paparazzi photos versus her own photos proving she's altering it. Not too long ago the black jumpsuit pic showed it in her reflection as well, since she forgot to edit it out. So it's a mix of physical and digital manipulation.

All of this makes me wonder of how she feels seeing Saskia have her original face. And I can't help but draw the line is this why she's singling her out in the last couple of years. Saskia is also constantly overshadowed by Tammy... her birthday and this tik tok prove it. It would be messed up if Sass is the least favorite kid because of her looks, but also this entire family is appearance obsessed they're burdening their children with it. I wonder how'd Tammy react if Sass ever exhibited signs of disliking her appearance, seeing her mother originally resemble her and having so much work done to distort her original appearance.

Attachments

• Wow