Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annaliesebeckley

Guys, the new girl that Poole is seeing, Bella – she’s currently featuring on the latest season of Made in Chelsea (it’s a short season, they’ve gone out to Sydney). Her storyline is her dating Rez.

Based on pap pics of the MIC cast, they only filmed this Sydney season last month.
That's cool. There are photos of her in Sydney on her page. Is she just a guest because in the cast group photos online, I can't see her and she's not mentioned.

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
Not sure? Which brand?
---

I've never classed her as a good mum ever.
Maybe for a bit when she was with Reece but definitely not after. She seems to be sliding further and further down. I see no positive growth with her mentally.
Those children are going to have difficult teenage years. Posy may be safe due to Matt's involvement but W & Esp Saskia, nope, damaged.
She’s literally the women being hoes people hang crap on at whatever the local shops are in your area she just has money

Cassanova123

Star looks like 2 different people
And does she wear a wig? I can see dark shading/ netting along the top of her forehead hairline.

And Tammy's getting a beating on tiktok on that paparazzi video of her pinging on mdma/ coke . Comments have infiltrated onto Emilees page too.
I honestly feel that's just a different angle and a better photo. I'm the first person to notice differences... Miley and Margot Robbie's Blepharoplasties that I noticed years ago.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I'm so glad we collectively remember Matt Poole wasted on life being carried out on a stretcher face-down from Kylie Jenner's birthday party. Same Matt Poole who lost one child abroad and the other got a head injury during that time too. Yeah, that guy Matt Poole who was caught doing coke in bathroom stalls at Hamilton Island and got permabanned. The party boy Matt Poole who was gurning hard the other night while making out with namesake Matt Zucchini. All while poor Tammy was a model athlete in the house all the time. Because apparently Matt and Reece took her house keys when leaving, or something, and she was never let out, ever.
Wait, WHAT?!

Not sure? Which brand?
---

I've never classed her as a good mum ever.
Maybe for a bit when she was with Reece but definitely not after. She seems to be sliding further and further down. I see no positive growth with her mentally.
Those children are going to have difficult teenage years. Posy may be safe due to Matt's involvement but W & Esp Saskia, nope, damaged.
It was a Tarte trip..Hamilton Island or Hayman Island or something