Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goddamnit

So who has the kids again?
Last night she went out with him to friends party in afternoon and then went to some adult horror theme night at Movie world and tonight she's at the movies with him.
So this has been every weekend so far that the kids have been fobbed off. I bet she's begging for Reece to leave Bali so he can come home to babysit

Reactions: 2

Morgans ex wife

Tammy & Ruby use to hang, mind blown. I followed Tammy during wolf pregnancy & unfollowed when she was pregnant with saski & started hate following during the Matt chapter.

This Ruby & Tammy chapter is wild to me.

That TikTok I was talking about?
It was just them all sitting in the hotel room drinking and doing some voiceover trend about trying to find time in between appointments to see each other. Tammy looked really wasted but remember this bunch were her party drug crew (missing Ruby Tuesday Matthews) from years ago before Matt. During the time Ruby flexed she was doing coke and coffee for brekky.
I wonder how Tammy was towards Matt's girl?

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Gosh all I see is Sas in that top right photo of her
Saskia has so many of her facial features, with Reece's smile. Olympia seems to still have her natural face and she resembles young Tammy and Saskia so much, she's grown into a pretty young lady. Saskia will be too, no doubt, I just worry if Tammy's gonna pass on her body issues and insecurities to her daughters.

doedoebirds

if all her insta followers are fake/inactive who is buying saski, tammy fit app etc? genuine question
Analytics for Tammyfitapp- Very poor performance since they started in 2019. Decline into the negative numbers for years now.
---
Analytics for Saski- Just as poor as Tammyfit

#The high peaks coincide with Giveways. People unfollow after winner/ prize announced

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

#grublife

Anyone else notice that since Amy has had Jude she pretty much only ever posts him & the only photos of Aurora are with Jude being the main focus? It's quite sad. I feel like she thinks Jude is 'cuter' & doesn't want pics of A in her glasses etc. cos it's not 'aesthetic' :( Even her xmas pics are her & jude intimate and snuggly & A is on the side not included in the cuddle.

Attachments

goddamnit

The perve in me had me checking last night. Tammy followed Emilee and Emilee still isn't following her even though she's online.
Some deep shit must have gone on between the two

• Wow

doedoebirds

I just listened to the dating while single parenting video. Holy shit. She talks about running from someone who sees the kids as burden, if it was anyone else saying it, fair enough. But Matt himself said he's only babysitting her kids more than once, while she kept claiming he's their father (involved (step)parents do not babysit). He was always annoyed in most videos with kids, his body language was off in the forced family portrait photos. Didn't look like he wanted to be there. He also threw a violent tantrum when Wolf wanted comfort and both kids were in the master bedroom. Yet she stuck with him still and had another child. Should I even get into the situation that was Jahkoy? Many comments on influencer updates page ripped her apart rightfully so. The part where she claims she has no time, but had enough to sit down, do her makeup and talk sh-t in circles. I couldn't get past her awful dragging out of the word hear several times either. Heaven help those kids with the next catch of a partner she finds.
I've literally just hopped off @influencer updates. Boy oh boy. What a shit show. All the Tammy fan club from that hate page are going off or it's probably just that one person with multiple personalities. Love how suddenly they all comment today on Tammy when I've never seen them in any other post on that page. They're not very bright. Liking their own comments too 🤦

m1001

I get a huge feeling that Tammy makes them do all these stupid videos. Thats twice she's made a "pretend" fall over one on Tiktok with Wolf. And Wolf is wearing Saskia's new roller blades she just got for her birthday, while Saskia was away at Reeces familys home.
And all the "day in the life" where she films them just getting out of bed.

And another thing that puzzles me, how come Tammy has no time to do anything in the morning and is always complaining and whinging on every video that its a rush, when she claims to get up at 5- 5:30am? Thats like 4 hours before school starts here. Does she spend 3 hours getting ready and then has to rush to look after the kids?
Their school starts at 840, it would take her 20-30 mins to get there during school traffic (25 mins right now in after school traffic, she lives down the street from a friend) I reckon she would leave just after 8, 3 hours is still a long time to get ready tho I do agree

Lola Ruby

Bloody hell Amy’s story of her brushing Aurora’s hair. She isn’t half raking through it with the brush. Looks like it hurts

Shouttoallmylostboys1

This didn’t age well 😀
I was just gonna re post this with this comment. I wanted to add where she said 'Us next' on the last wedding she attended with Matt Poole, but she deleted that comment. Another day, another round of people not buying into this charade.
---
The “were” part is interesting. Wouldn’t you say “are”? If referring to your fiance?
English is not my mother tongue, and 'were' didn't sound right to me at all, as well. I'd speak on a current friendship or relationship in present time, not past one. All that glorious, expensive education in private foreign schools and private Australian school her step father paid for, and she can't grasp grammar basics.

Attachments

• Haha

doedoebirds

"date night" seems to be happening all the time now.
Is his forehead deformity growing? It looks bigger to me.
Plus look at how he's glued to his phone before and after, and she won't kiss him back properly, as usual. She's so vain she doesn't want to spoil Instagram content with messed up make up.
Weird couple. Her hair looks dry and dead
---
Child's mentality under a (deleted) video where she twirls like a child, eyes herself and gets kissed by the Forehead Boob in a repetitive cycle. This is an adult 30 year old and a parent of three talking back. Every time I can't think they'll get more embarrassing, they manage to top the cringe. I'm not the commenter, but I'd rather never be married than marry the first desperado of the century that comes along,just so my social media photos look better while he spends my money and dislikes my children. But you do you, Tammy... Pair of real winners.
😬 She's nasty. Very triggered lately.

Attachments

doedoebirds

Struggle street.
I think Tammy may be shadow banned too.
She doesn't come up in my search anymore unless I physically type in her correct username (tammyhembrow) not just Tammy Hembrow.
---
Influencersupdatessu is written by a teenager who has probably dropped out of high school.
It's not actually. She's a mum of two little girls and is / was an accountant.
I use to highly rate her page but she's too one sided now

Attachments

Last edited:

Lilp

The perve in me had me checking last night. Tammy followed Emilee and Emilee still isn't following her even though she's online.
Some deep shit must have gone on between the two
Just checked and Emilee still hasn't refollowed.