Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doedoebirds

Anyone find it weird that he's posting being with Tammy but if you watched just Tammy, you wouldn't know she had a new man?

Reactions: 1

goddamnit

Ditching the kids again to go to his podcast event and to celebrate New year's eve with a d-k of maybe 15 weeks. Instead of three kids who are now more than able to remember memories they're supposed to create with their parents on big holidays.

Her fillers look painful, cheekbones mostly. The bad blush shade and horrific blending don't help it. He looks like he'll physically devour her entire head when he goes in for a kiss. If that's a mere indication of his bedroom movements and can be correlated with his behaviour, I wanna know what was Tammy thinking about when picking this grease. How do you go from Tyga or Matt Poole even, to whatever this is?
The still of your video- Tammy definitely should have become a Pole Dancer.t least she would have made money, not forever giving it away to him, to keep him faithful and committed
---
Serious question - Is there a reason for the massive dent in his head?!
Too much testosterone, which explains his need to have sex with multiple one night stands. Deviat

• Haha

Demonia

We all know she's going to be fucking him tonight.
Their history tells me. And she'll be high on coke and not give a fuck about that man in Melbourne
I think Matt (#2) is with her. There's a White Fox TikTok that shows both of them at the party wearing White Fox t-shirts sitting on the couch.

Lilp

Gizelle was in stories with Tammy while Emilee was away skiing. So obviously Tammy was babysitting.
Maybe Tammy passed on Gizelle to someone else so she could stay the night in the hotel with this random and didn't tell Em??????
I'd be fully pissed if my sister did that.
Wouldn't one of the other sisters who live with her be responsible for looking after Gizelle or don't they usually get looked after by the mum. Maybe Tammy had her for the 1 night and then the other nights they were away they were with the other relatives.

It’s illegal isn’t it? I’m not sure on the Australian laws
Australian (Victorian anyway) laws are they need to be 6 months plus meet the first height marker on their seat (some have 2 some have 3)… there is talk on making them stricter which honestly needs to be done I know barely any kids who rear face past their 1st birthday… there’s always some bs excuse car sickness screaming no room for legs etc my eldest stayed rear facing until 2.8 months she’s 99th percentile and would just cross her legs until she outgrew it and had to turn around

Mikahla

Nah I think it’s just the age. Toddlers are hard to get photos of and can say “no” where as the baby can’t. I hardly post my oldest kids as they don’t like posing
Isn't Aurora past toddler stage? She's reading books and is very quiet.
Jude would be the difficult wiggle worm. Probably why she's always holding him.
Amy might also be trying to get "mummy" sponsorships, so makes sense to saturate her feed with a baby.
I do see her doing less with Aurora but mainly because of what I said

NinaSa

What happened to Reece? Is he in his kids lives at all? What about the kid he had with London? I used to watch Tammy on YouTube but haven’t kept up with her in a while.

Iv had some time today and ashamedly had a stalk of her insta. To be fair I didn't have to scroll that far to find these, I am surprised she hasn't deleted them yet!
Note Emilees comment on the Poole's proposal post calling it "best proposal ever" yet nothing on Zuchinnis. Seems the whole family loved Matt 1.0! Sas looks happy with him too, poor little chick would be more heartbroken then her mum!
She’s commented on Tammy’s post

Attachments