Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kmartplate

VIP Member
It is such a typical Tammy bitchy comment. Maybe they don't want to look like her?
It's like when she kept on making comments about Jude being big/chunky etc and Posy being so cute and dainty.

Don't know why I even took the time to clarify that for you. If you can't see that it is snide, are you ok?
Aw ok I don’t know the context but I often praise babies for being chunky! I would also comment on my being pt not strictly as a good thing.

Reactions: 1

lordyboredy

Wouldn't one of the other sisters who live with her be responsible for looking after Gizelle or don't they usually get looked after by the mum. Maybe Tammy had her for the 1 night and then the other nights they were away they were with the other relatives.
I think both the younger sisters live with Emilee and probably help out with her kids a lot

didshesaythat

I can't put my finger on it but I think she's had some work done.
Lips are gigantic but her skin looks so tight and eyes looked stretched.
Go watch new you tube video. It's looks worse there and then the make up job she done on herself is tragic.

She's also going on about the 'not caring about what you say' once again, yet caring enough to tell the entire You Tube population 🤦 If she dgaf, she wouldn't keep saying it on all her socials
But why does Tammy look like a duck here?
🦆🦆🦆🦆

Mikahla

I'm so disappointed there's not enough negativity on her latest ass video.
The entire thing was just about her pushing her ass out hard, with a heavy filter, smoothing her skin, on it.
Such a thot
She trying to tell in the men followers

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
Have they been seen together since the airport pictures?
---
I feel like those pictures showing Tammy alone really demonstrate how much of an immature she is. Playing games, sulking, storming off and giving the silent treatment. Not really how most adults behave.

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
The way I ran here. Not sure what's more cringe, getting engaged after barely 3 months for the third time in general, or the caption. Again, I'm very sure some of these things were said about Matt Poole too... The soulmate part was just left off of this Matt. Will be interesting to see where this ends up in six months to a year.
The “were” part is interesting. Wouldn’t you say “are”? If referring to your fiance?

doedoebirds

That's definitely that Love Island guy Matt Z, now I've seen his recent story
Hair gives it away. Looks like hair on those troll characters 🤣
He lives in Melbourne, so far away. So if he visits her, it'll have to be hotel rooms or will he meet the kids?
He lives with people, so her taking the kids to Melbourne is off, so dumping the kids once again for a fk.
He's way too clean cut for her. She'll be bored and out of there pretty quick.
Honestly I thought she'd get stuck into some really hot famous model or something for a bit, just to rub it in Matt's face.
Emilee and her still fighting

Attachments

Oxtailstew

I agree with you. Something about him. Rough around the edges but soft inside. Matt Zukowski is a marshmallow and looks like he'd be a dead fuck. He said in his podcast that missionary was his favorite position 😁 So vanilla
This made me cackle out loud!!! Why do I agree though?! 🤣🤣

Qwerty12345678910

Oh God. I'm glad someone said it.
She's going to be the one featured in the news for all the wrong reasons when older.
She's already a loudmouth like her aunty Tammy, great start.
Emilee let's her get away with way too much and she's become the spoilt brat.
Which kid is this - her own one or her stepdaughter