Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annaliesebeckley

These are fucking hideous. Although her 'style' has always been absolute trash.
She tries to hard, that's why. Put Kylie in those shoes and she'd rock them. Tammy and designer just don't together when she's a trashy person with a trashy reputation.

I'm also having second thoughts whether that is that Matt Z guy she was hooking up with. In his latest post today, he has different hair and looks really tall and slim, like Matt P The guy in video looks chubby

Reactions: 2

didshesaythat

She posted him finally, which means the engagement announcement and new step-daddy type of posts are probably on the way. I can't explain it, but this guy looks like he smells.
Lover boy Is flying to Gold Coast now. Shacking up early. Maybe he can do the school run after running through Tammy😆

Shouttoallmylostboys1

I was partially wrong. Tammy's thotting harder and following Reece because Matt brought his girlfriend to his parents in Sydney too. Figured she'd try to spite him, but at this rate her behavior is hilarious. Is it wrong of me to hope they didn't fly separately, purely for entertainment sake? Good luck either way, Madison! Or Madeline. Or whatever your name is.

Attachments

queencarmen

VIP Member
You think she gets up at 5 and works out, up until she has to rush to get the kids ready for 9am school? She has no gym at home, so say it's an hour (obviously exaggerating), then what happens all the rest of the hours that she says she's rushing for?
im shocked she doesnt have a gym in her house!

also i need a cheat sheet of all tammy's siblings bc i get SO confused

lordyboredy

Matt posts posy heaps too tho so I doubt it
She really holds no shame when it comes to these kids' safety. She's been muting, restricting and blocking people who point out her children were objectified and sexualized for years now. From today's stories, she's more concerned about strangers judging the look of her damned closet than her children's safety and wellbeing online. Matt probably wouldn't wanna poke the bear, but I'd love it if he were to do something about Posy being posted like that. I don't even wanna think what keeping up that video did. Kids who held their bottles or were in high chairs eating on tik tok have ended up in deep faked ai child-sexual-abuse-content. Just babies doing regular things were beyond desecrated. Tammy's behavior, song choices and inappropriate filming (like in swimwear, diapers, in the bath) just add fuel to that fire.

goddamnit

E still not following her back but T just posted this.
Screams damage control. Emilee is out with girls. Just because Tammy has Gizelle, doesn't mean they are on good terms. Her mum or Amy could have dropped her off at Tammys considering Tammy isn't working.
Shouldn't use kids as pawns, even if not talking to each other.

Reactions: 1

Blahblah1987

Couple things I don't get. She spent years relentlessly lying her fake tan being 'natural' and that she always had it year round since she's 'mixed', and pulled the ethnicity card (Wasn't her grandmother the mixed one?). We could've seen parts of her body remaining pale white since she couldn't apply tan there. Now all of a sudden she's openly promoting fake tan too? Where'd your 'natural' one had gone, Tammy? And for someone who 'doesn't tan in the sun' anymore, she sure has plenty of posts throughout this entire year doing just that. Ones I posted below are the most recent ones she posted. Eff the cancer scare, I suppose. Who is she trying to gaslight here, is the advertising bag that good? Those Sim character poses are killing me in the tan photos.
Long time lurker, first post, I'm not stocking up for her but will probably cop some shit for this anyway... but being at the beach or in the sun in general isn't the same as sun baking

annaliesebeckley

Wouldn't one of the other sisters who live with her be responsible for looking after Gizelle or don't they usually get looked after by the mum. Maybe Tammy had her for the 1 night and then the other nights they were away they were with the other relatives.
Yes it looks like Ava was babysitting. There's a TikTok with Tammy wearing the jeans outfit she's in with Matt at hotel. So Ava had her by the looks of it.
But who knows why they still aren't following each other. Could be anything. She might have said something about the new bloke that Tammy didn't like. Could be publicity stunt. Anything is possible with that family.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Ah so she's trying to make it sound like a rags to riches story. Trying to be relatable as if she came from humble beginnings, when in actual fact she was very well off and visiting her Dad's farm every other weekend 😅
---

Ooh thanks I'll have a look at the previous thread. What a twat. Does she think people won't find out the truth? Just makes her look even faker than she is.
Her minions still believe her. It doesn't matter that their background is fully out there and documented, they lap up that poor little Tammy lived between four tables and a draft her whole life. Evidently AFR does too, because they're unbothered to do a check when reporting. Unless it's all stories truly self-admitted, which is horrifying and egoistic since clearly people lie for clout and pity.

tutifruititea

I read through the comments on Tea Time.
So the person who got the video and photos was on Maldives too and lining up at the same airport as them.
She said she's switching off comments as they are about to board and will update later.
Juicy.
the comments were not in support of the poster hahah, they were pretty rough

cananyonetellme2021

I think it’s crazy for years Tammy and Reece were the perfect couple and now he sees his children twice a year! It’s so sad!
Who is his gf? Does he see his child with London?