Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this stage, she's just going through the emotions.
Must be the "glow" from all that "Love". To me she looks entirely pissed off.
Holy moley, that pose πŸ₯΄
They are really bad photos.
Love how she's in damage control telling everyone she's wearing spf 70.
Funny how Matt isn't burnt, isn't it 😏 and especially when he's as pale as a ghost and come from Victoria where weather has been cold

Reactions: 8
2 notes from me

1. I think the Matt tattoo is for Matt Poole. She calls this one Matthew
2. looks like she got engaged πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 2
At this stage, she's just going through the emotions.
Must be the "glow" from all that "Love". To me she looks entirely pissed off.
Holy moley, that pose πŸ₯΄
Agree, going by the comments, which are telling of her low standard, she's not getting the fawning and salivating that she is used to, that she expects, that she thinks she is 'goals', with an 'amazing body'. Her facial expressions are so obvious, just going through the loved- up bullshit motions.

Reactions: 6
2 notes from me

She calls him Matthew so people know the difference. He's known as Matt everywhere on all his socials and love island.
There's no way shed put a love heart next to name and Matthew is too long to tattoo in that spot
She doesn't even follow Matt P anymore, purely just co parenting

Reactions: 3
I truly can't decide if
A) She is unbothered about her sunburn because she doesn't understand the seriousness of having a melanoma cut out. As long as she's having fun and getting some good photos from the gram.
Or
B) She's deliberately posting the sunburnt photos to get people commenting and boost engagement. Any attention is good.

I'm not sure which one is worse, but she's an absolute hypocrite.

Reactions: 7
I truly can't decide if
A) She is unbothered about her sunburn because she doesn't understand the seriousness of having a melanoma cut out. As long as she's having fun and getting some good photos from the gram.
Or
B) She's deliberately posting the sunburnt photos to get people commenting and boost engagement. Any attention is good.

I'm not sure which one is worse, but she's an absolute hypocrite.
She's deleting comments on newest post. She's being her ignorant unintelligent self.
I reported the people saying sunblock gives you cancer. Funny how Tammy doesn't delete them, esp for putting up misinformation

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Practically Shows photos of bum hole but showing a kiss is suddenly x rated 😝
Keeping it PG? Is that why she uploaded this to her Instagram then? Thanks Tammy, I'd never known you're in a love bubble if it wasn't for this completely unstaged video. She's really losing the usual narrative and control she has over every boyfriend, the need to prove this new 'love' is strong with this guy.
---
2 notes from me

She got the tattoo at a White Fox boutique event in LA last month. The women there teased her about it saying she got the tattoo after knowing Zucchini for a short time, it was posted on this thread.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Agree, going by the comments, which are telling of her low standard, she's not getting the fawning and salivating that she is used to, that she expects, that she thinks she is 'goals', with an 'amazing body'. Her facial expressions are so obvious, just going through the loved- up bullshit motions.
Her followers are dropping like flies since showing him. I'm actually really surprised how this has affected her page. She's losing more than gaining and going into the negatives. She'll be seeing this on her end too.
Lost 36% in the last 30 days

Attachments

Last edited:
Her followers are dropping like flies since showing him. I'm actually really surprised how this has affected her page. She's losing more than gaining and going into the negatives. She'll be seeing this on her end too.
Lost 36% in the last 30 days
Guaranteed, she will be buying followers as soon as she's back.

Keeping it PG? Is that why she uploaded this to her Instagram then? Thanks Tammy, I'd never known you're in a love bubble if it wasn't for this completely unstaged video. She's really losing the usual narrative and control she has over every boyfriend, the need to prove this new 'love' is strong with this guy.
---

She got the tattoo at a White Fox boutique event in LA last month. The women there teased her about it saying she got the tattoo after knowing Zucchini for a short time, it was posted on this thread.
Might as well do Only Fans

She's deleting comments on newest post. She's being her ignorant unintelligent self.
I reported the people saying sunblock gives you cancer. Funny how Tammy doesn't delete them, esp for putting up misinformation
93 comments only in today's post. Definitely been deleting or people don't give a tit anymore about her sticking out her ass so hard, she looks like a praying mantis on heat.

• Haha
Wow, I was reading the thread about Tammy on Outspoken and they deleted all the negative comments.

Hi πŸ–
First time posting on this thread, I've been following her since Wolf's birth, I found her aspirational at the time, young,ambitious and family oriented. I found her to be more and more fake and desperate as time went by but what really did it for me is bringing the new boyfriend to the same location as the previous one not too long ago πŸ˜† surely there are plenty of luxurious resorts on plenty of other islands? And of course the kids constant presence on her feed like they're the ones keeping her relevant, performing and all, it's just so sad. She literally had it all but it really feel like she's going downhill at the moment.

• Heart
Hi πŸ–
First time posting on this thread, I've been following her since Wolf's birth, I found her aspirational at the time, young,ambitious and family oriented. I found her to be more and more fake and desperate as time went by but what really did it for me is bringing the new boyfriend to the same location as the previous one not too long ago πŸ˜† surely there are plenty of luxurious resorts on plenty of other islands? And of course the kids constant presence on her feed like they're the ones keeping her relevant, performing and all, it's just so sad. She literally had it all but it really feel like she's going downhill at the moment.
Welcome πŸ™Œ I think we all agree. We all started the same way with her and saw the changes, predominantly after Reece when she got her thot out. Big changes after that. And I feel the children were used to camouflage her nasty side, to make her look "wholesome".
These days, she far too transparent and we all see it and now others followers on her page are noticing too.
How can you confess love to someone so publically after not even 2 months? You don't even know someone in that time and esp when dating long distance and only seeing them on weekends. It's absolutely ridiculous.
And the show they are putting on just shows how much both are immature idiots.
Even people on Matt Pooles page are commenting that he should file for full custody. He doesn't need to deal with this fuckwhit. You can tell they both would clash because Matt P is surrounded by humbleness and genuine people- Matt Z is your typical egotistical thirsty male with a big mouth.

PS - anyone notice that Emilee hasn't been commenting on Tammys posts or is that normal? Her other sisters are. I wouldn't think her hubby would like Matt at all

The jokes are writing themselves at this rate. I'm also veeery sure it was said Poole and she "were made for each other" too.
You're late. I've just seen a story on Instagram with those exact things 🀣 are you tammyhembrowfunnies?
He/she/ you ?? put up the dancing one too which I pissed at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.