Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know he’s infertile? Has she mentioned it?
I think he mentioned it!

No doubt they will adopt. Tammy has to lock them down somehow. Clearly her personality and money means duck all.

Actually, kids also mean jack to the blokes she tries to trap.

Reactions: 4
She behaves like a teenage girl at schoolies posing to show her mates what fun she's having with a new found boyfriend.

Reactions: 15
I think he mentioned it!

No doubt they will adopt. Tammy has to lock them down somehow. Clearly her personality and money means duck all.

Actually, kids also mean jack to the blokes she tries to trap.
Matt said he would use his dad's sperm to have a child because he wants his own family genes.
I feel the kid thing is to please his parents because his parents were devastated that they could be to blame for his infertility.
He's very much a mommy's boy, like extremely.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Matt said he would use his dad's sperm to have a child because he wants his own family genes.
I feel the kid thing is to please his parents because his parents were devastated that they could be to blame for his infertility.
He's very much a mommy's boy, like extremely.
Why are they to blame for his infertility? I find that really weird that he would use his dad’s sperm. So his child would also be his sibling??

Reactions: 11
Why are they to blame for his infertility? I find that really weird that he would use his dad’s sperm. So his child would also be his sibling??
He was born with testicles inside him.
Parents chose to operate on him to bring them out when he was a baby. He would have been fine and fertile if they left them as they were.
Matt said he wanted to give his parents grandchildren.
Yeah, that would be a sibling and frankly, fucken gross but he's a mommys and daddy boy and would do anything to please them.

Reactions: 10
He was born with testicles inside him.
Parents chose to operate on him to bring them out when he was a baby. He would have been fine and fertile if they left them as they were.
Matt said he wanted to give his parents grandchildren.
Yeah, that would be a sibling and frankly, fucken gross but he's a mommys and daddy boy and would do anything to please them.
Undescended testes generally lead to infertility if not operated on and probably won’t even produce sperm the surgery is to prevent gangrene and necrosis and infertility

That’s super weird to have your dads sperm but I guess it’s still half of your genetic information so more like you than donor sperm but still would feel weird super weird
---
The last thing Tammy needs is more kids to ignore

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Undescended testes generally lead to infertility if not operated on and probably won’t even produce sperm the surgery is to prevent gangrene and necrosis and infertility

That’s super weird to have your dads sperm but I guess it’s still half of your genetic information so more like you than donor sperm but still would feel weird super weird
---
The last thing Tammy needs is more kids to ignore
My bad. I read misinformation 😔

On another note @dutchminty is back folks with a Tammy story 😁
---
Matt Pooles versus Matt Zukowski 😆
No doubt both surprises paid for by her.

Then again, maybe Matt #2 budget was paid by him 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I love how Tammy's new TikTok is about her not caring what people think ☺
She obviously is feeling the heat.
If she didn't care, she wouldn't be making TikToks about not caring. This is her 2nd "not caring" post 😂😂😂
That plus all the deleting and blocking is a lot for someone who just doesn't care 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My bad. I read misinformation 😔

On another note @dutchminty is back folks with a Tammy story 😁
---
Matt Pooles versus Matt Zukowski 😆
No doubt both surprises paid for by her.

Then again, maybe Matt #2 budget was paid by him 👀
HAHAHAHAHA I've officially passed away.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did someone bet there’d be a lifted kissing photo like the past guys? I can’t deal, she jumped on him but he couldn’t lift her and it’s way better that it’s a video she uploaded 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
DIVINE LOVE folks 😝 Remember that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His sloppy dad bod can't lift 👀
But omg the Reece and Matt Poole one is identical, down to the bikini 😂😂😂
She knew not to take a white bikini with this one
The dad bod + lack of tattoos don't really fit her physical preferences, so it makes it even more hilarious. Is the d-k (paired with attention) the only reason she picked him? Matt here looks like a human version of a greasy slip-n-slide with jealousy issues and a lobster-burnt back.

Side note - alllll the comments are calling her out in her last posts. I really love seeing it, people figured out how irresponsible she is and the dangers she puts herself in.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Tammy's making more TikToks on her relaxing holiday about not being offended by the comments but she's taken the time out of her day to make them, so we all understand that she's not bothered 😆😆😆
Is she offended, HELL YES!!!!
It's eating her up like crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do all 3 kids have different dads or do the first two have the same one?
Wolf and Saskia are oldest, she procreated with Reece Hawkins and had them. Right now she shares them with her family for the most part, and Reece's parents for rare occasions. Reece comes around for Wolf and Saskia's birthdays. Posy is Tammy's third and she was fathered by Matt Poole. I'm convinced she was used as a trap-baby, since Tammy admitted she went off birth control and played pregnancy pranks on Matt for so long. When they weren't ready for a child at all. They broke up many times, but he seems to be a very good dad who loves his daughter. There was also drama of Tammy making him out to be a new father for older kids, but it was only done for their Instagram content. He, along with this Matt, was very tense and uncomfortable around her older kids for so long. He also doesn't see them or has any connections to them now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Do all 3 kids have different dads or do the first two have the same one?
Wolf was unplanned born to Reece a teen father, and Tammy was 20 years old and saw Tammy drop out of university, Saskia was a planned Instagram -for-likes baby, born to Reece, during their peak Instagram hype days. Posey, as the name suggests, was born so Tammy could pose all over Instagram again, to Matt Poole, and came with a fake - staged- for- Instagram relationship, as by this stage Tammy was desperate to have a man for her ego- validation,. This 'relationship" came with the perfectly staged and produced engagement , made , again, you guessed it, just for instagram glorification.
In between there was many other guys, some made it to her Instagram page, some didn't. Also each baby daddy was gifted , by Tammy , a photo holiday, the Maldives, where you guessed it, Tammy could pose in staged photos, where she shows her near naked ass, wearing skimpy outfits, and eye-fucks herself, all for Instagram. The male is needed to glorify Tammy, then discarded, for the next baby-daddy.
Maybe the next baby will be made to order, that will get the Instagram likes up for Tammy. Who knows, but watching this train wreck, is never dull, especially reading the comments, as the show , for her, is quickly unraveling and slowly her fan base is diminishing and being replaced by dirty, filthy desperate men, who are simply, wanking themselves and getting off on her pics.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.