Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wide open mouth in her latest post (and her terrible shoes which are two sizes two big). She looks so ridiculous.

Do you think they're both just sitting around on their phones the whole time.. planning and editing content?
Absolutely without a doubt. He knows he has to elevate things with Tammy and Instagram and he'll do all he can do achieve this.
Somehow in their minds they think they're this popular power couple but all I see is two very desperate souls.
I bet Tammy has her day planner out first thing and has everything scheduled, right down to the outfits.
Tripod will be stuck to her hip.

Reactions: 16
I am just trying to get my head around the process of setting up a camera to have a private 'romantic' moment with your partner.
Like what is the thought process?
Tammy is clearly mentally stunted. It's hard to believe she's an almost 30 year old, mum of 3, businesswoman and not a 16 year old girl
This is what I can't get my head around. The constant filming/photos for content. The last thing I'm doing on a holiday with my husband is setting up the tripod for kissing in the pool/dry humping on a chair. We're too busy enjoying our holiday not on our phones.

Reactions: 20
The comments are hilarious 😅😂 'why do you need to keep taking them to the Maldives Tammy?' 'I'd love to know who's taking these pics' ' zero chemistry'
Other ones are 'baby incoming' . Thankfully Matt Z is infertile cos she doesn't look after the kids she's got

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Goes to a tropical island, guessing in high 30's degrees, puts on bikini and a full face of extremely heavy make up 😁
I'd be annoyed as duck having to watch that get ready just for a swim (?).
He has ADHD, there's no way he likes doing nothing. Even in his podcast he said he constantly has to be on the move.
Probably why he looks annoyed in Tammy's story. This is a still from that

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Goes to a tropical island, guessing in high 30's degrees, puts on bikini and a full face of extremely heavy make up 😁
He has ADHD, there's no way he likes doing nothing. Even in his podcast he said he constantly has to be on the move.
I don’t mean to be rude as I don’t really know duck all about the guy, but his body is the very opposite of every other cock wielding bloke she’s latched onto. This simply won’t last, especially since he’s supposedly infertile, so she can’t baby trap him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His body is awful. Obviously he doesn't like hot weather, beach and sun.
---
Has anyone else noticed the tattoo of his name? 🙃
Tattoo smaller than her mole.
So that's why she did the close up of her vagina, to show everyone her desperation in finding Instagram love.
Still can't see him with Tammy tattooed on him but Genevieve still is, in a big love heart.
I wonder how long it'll take him to get the hint that it's his turn
Bogan

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Someone tell me what the duck I just watched.
And look at how burnt she is on the first day 😡 after having melanoma
She's ridiculous, isn't she? Also, I never realised how tit her tattoos were. I was just familiar with the butterfly and palm tree. She has so many stupid scribbles on her.

Reactions: 8
Someone tell me what the duck I just watched.
And look at how burnt she is on the first day 😡 after having melanoma
Had I not known who she is, I'd never have guessed she's an alleged fitness trainer focused on booty growth. She looks so average in that video and like plenty of us, in comparison to what she used to post and Photoshop. Her weight went down rapidly after Posy's birth, wonder what happened.

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow tammy but I occasionally have a nose at her. I can’t believe she’s introduced yet another bloke to her kids. Wonder when she’ll be pregnant with this new guy. Feel sorry for her kids as she seems to be more interested in her love life than concentrating on them.

Reactions: 9
I don’t follow tammy but I occasionally have a nose at her. I can’t believe she’s introduced yet another bloke to her kids. Wonder when she’ll be pregnant with this new guy. Feel sorry for her kids as she seems to be more interested in her love life than concentrating on them.
He's infertile. So that will be a deal breaker eventually

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This sounds terrible but just as well he's infertile, it actually gives me some peace. She wants to concentrate on the kids she already has.

He's so different from her exes, I want to say that's a good thing but from the things he posts and says on his podcasts he's even worse. At least Reece and Matt P keep a lowish profile.
When this goes tits up, I think he'll go quite graphic about her then her kids will read about it one day. I don't believe he is her 'forever' nobody is buying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.