Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does influencer updates receive some sort of payment from Tammy? She is obsessed with her but only posts positively. Then I see the Daily Mail has credited her for the engagement ring photo from Tammys' stories yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does influencer updates receive some sort of payment from Tammy? She is obsessed with her but only posts positively. Then I see the Daily Mail has credited her for the engagement ring photo from Tammys' stories yesterday.
She's so far up her ass it's not funny.
She knows Tammy will slam her down in a second

Reactions: 4
Influencer Updates is such an ass kisser. Just say you get ALL your intel from Tattle you lazy duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is why Tammy's fuming. Only Tammy's vagina, Matt's free vacation and some blind fans believe this is true love and not content-promoting, name boosting bs. We're totally convinced you're only filming this for memories and not us, Tammy. The part where you obviously forget about the camera too. The comment on four husbands in the sunset has me rolling!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is why Tammy's fuming. Only Tammy's vagina, Matt's free vacation and some blind fans believe this is true love and not content-promoting, name boosting bs. We're totally convinced you're only filming this for memories and not us, Tammy. The part where you obviously forget about the camera too. The comment on four husbands in the sunset has me rolling!
Memories for herself and those 17 million people.
Okay Tammy ✌We believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The orange comment ahahahaha

Ngl the best part of her insta these days is the constant roast that’s going on in her comments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't it funny she hasn't addressed the engagement rumours in every post.
Would that be because she's loving the attention.
Or is it to cushion everyone for the big announcement.

Reactions: 7
She's so sunburnt in all of the ass videos. She fascinates me in the constant video/photos eyefucking herself. Every interaction with Matt Z looks choreographed for content. They don't look like a good fit to me.

I'm so disappointed there's not enough negativity on her latest ass video.
The entire thing was just about her pushing her ass out hard, with a heavy filter, smoothing her skin, on it.
Such a thot
She trying to tell in the men followers

Reactions: 1
Attention seeking vacay over and here's some thoughts I gathered:

1. Reece posted an identical photo of her in Bora Bora (I think?), except in a red bikini before they broke up. Can't find it now since he deleted all his content.

2. The littlest thing she managed to recreate again is "romantic" baths in Maldives/exotic vacays with every single one of them she took on the trips. You know, for memories, not to convince us she's in luuurvvv. Even in Matt's photo she looks unconvinced herself.

3. I can't believe Matt posted her unfiltered and unedited like this. She's gonna be fuming! He looks so unwell and off in every single photo, like a kid smiling for his mom's vacay photos. It's giving sugar mama took me on vacation, not two adults allegedly in love having relaxed fun.

4. Does this photo with Reece remind you of anything she recently posted...? Yeah.

5. Whole vacay came and went, Zucchini still didn't manage to pick her up the way she was used to for her content. Does this inability come out of his paycheck? Is that why he isn't in all the photos she posts? Can't do the time, don't do the crime, I guess. She should've gone for a buff tattooed nice looking guy instead.

Final conclusion: all of this is so ridiculous, spending so much money in travels just to eye-fk themselves on camera and spend every day convincing Internet strangers they're a true, perfect match so much in love. And to make her feel better about the fame she's steadily losing after Reece to now.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It's so sad to look at the photo of her and Reece. It makes you wonder what their life would have been like if she never got famous (I use the word famous lightly). I have family friends who fell pregnant very young accidentally and yes it flipped their whole life around but they worked at it and are still to this day some of the happiest people I know. I remember Reece posting after the break up saying he had no idea why and it came out of nowhere. I wonder if she regrets it now looking back on all these mens she's cycled through. She's lead herself to a very sad, sad life constantly trying to please strangers on the internet and a new man every year. I would feel bad for her but I just don't. I just wonder if she ever looks at Matt Z and goes "what the duck is my life now".

Reactions: 13
They're at Singapore or some other Asian airport, looking at signs around them. That's where stop overs are from Maldives to Australia.
Very strange they are separated at this point. They have a other 9 hour flight after this.

Reactions: 8
This holiday was really the most amount of time they've spent together isn't it. And ALONE time with no distractions or events to attend (minus their own cringe content shoots). There's no hiding bodily functions and smelly bathrooms. You get to know each other's annoying little habits and mannerisms. Who is lazy and leaves things on the floor, who doesn't change the toilet roll etc. I don't think they'll be seeing each other for quite a while now 🤭

Reactions: 9
I read through the comments on Tea Time.
So the person who got the video and photos was on Maldives too and lining up at the same airport as them.
She said she's switching off comments as they are about to board and will update later.
Juicy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.