Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're late. I've just seen a story on Instagram with those exact things šŸ¤£ are you tammyhembrowfunnies?
He/she/ you ?? put up the dancing one too which I pissed at
Haha nope! I'm not her/him/them. I had been snarking with a co-worker today about Maldives being a test for the boyfriends. She sent me the screenshot from last year when I said it looked like she secured the villa and the beach dates for Zucchini. She was also the one who pointed out the butt grabbing and lifting photos with boyfriends to me before I posted them here! Tammy's patterns are definitely becoming obvious to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What Iā€™ve never understood about the Hembrows, mainly Tammy, they never declare paid partnerships. How does she get away with it? Surely this trip is paid/sponsored whatever as she and Matt2 are tagging the hotel in every post.

Reactions: 10
How many times has she been away to fancy places with her boyfriends. She is so boring. She posted ā€œcouple goalsā€ pictures of her and Reece in Bora Bora and they broke up a week later. She is so irrelevant.

Reactions: 8
Just looked at Matt Pooles Instagram. That little girl is very lucky to have him as a father. He clearly adores her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How many times has she been away to fancy places with her boyfriends. She is so boring. She posted ā€œcouple goalsā€ pictures of her and Reece in Bora Bora and they broke up a week later. She is so irrelevant.
That second trip to Bora Bora with Reece was hilarious. It was so obvious that they were over and couldn't stand each other. But they carried on with the charade for the ass shots, cuddling tit, etc , for

likes, views, "goals" bullshit comments and to make sure those $$$$ kept rolling in.

• Heart
I am unsure why the need to keep posting all that PDA and how in their love bubble they blah blah blah.

Theyā€™ve been dating since what Aug/Sept and she already says she loves him.

B!tch pleaseeeeā€¦she obviously does not know what lust or love is.

Reactions: 11
I am unsure why the need to keep posting all that PDA and how in their love bubble they blah blah blah.

Theyā€™ve been dating since what Aug/Sept and she already says she loves him.

B!tch pleaseeeeā€¦she obviously does not know what lust or love is.
He's had her exclusively for his fucktoy without kids, does he think it's fun and games when real life becomes the norm.
Or will he happily still live in Melbourne and travel, so he can still duck around in Melbourne and go out with all his mates. He has a huge network in Melburne, I can't see him liking the Gold Coast at all, just not his scene. He will build up resentment after a while.

Reactions: 4
He's had her exclusively for his fucktoy without kids, does he think it's fun and games when real life becomes the norm.
Or will he happily still live in Melbourne and travel, so he can still duck around in Melbourne and go out with all his mates. He has a huge network in Melburne, I can't see him liking the Gold Coast at all, just not his scene. He will build up resentment after a while.
Matt's social life is going to consist of those endless cheese boards and family scrabble with the sisters

• Haha
Reactions: 6
maldives are cool and all but can she not literally go anywhere else in the whole world?
She only goes where she can wear very little and pose for ass- hole pics, wearing a too- small bikini, pretending that the guy is all loved up with her , also must be an expensive place, too, cause Tammy is all about posing on how she goes to these places, thus the Maldives, Tahiti it is.
Tammy loves Tammy, Tammy couldn't give a toss about places of cultural attractions, cause according to the world of Tammy, Tammy is the attraction.

Not Tammy getting offended by saying she's not offended AGAIN. Isn't this her 3rd post about not caring or being offended šŸ˜šŸ¤­šŸ˜šŸ˜„ I mean, if it was me and I wasn't offended or didn't care, theres no way in hell I'd be making a huge point about it, let alone over a minute video.
Isn't that the gist of the video?
She just needs to accept that she didn't hit the couple goal jackpot.
Maybe if she looked into his background, instead of his underpants, she'd see why he's not liked.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting
Another set up from Tammy to create talk about her?
I don't think so but it's very suss she deleted the story. Someone must have said something to her.
If this is true, maybe the rumours of her cheating on Matt Poole were true.

Reactions: 5
Unbothered kween who's totally doing her part in protecting her skin after melanoma... So much for saying she'll always be wearing protection and be under parasols, huh? I got burned once with sunscreen on and in a mixed shady/sunny spot, it was so painful. I did my part to find a better sunscreen and constantly move to full shade. Moving around hurt at the time. Tammy is fully cooked and she continues frying her skin! How is she not in pain? How is she more bothered by a few comments than layers of burning skin?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
My above mentioned co-worker started reading the previous thread last night and wants me to tell you she finds you all hilarious, LOL. I don't do tik tok, but she just sent me this. A dig at us or an engagement announcement?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh god this is so mean but in this one it looks like Matt is Tammyā€™s special needs son with his singing and hand movements šŸ˜…

B122F349-E044-4B34-9D21-409202B544E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.