Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm jumping the gun but in her new You Tube she said she's going to the Maldives next week. 99.9% sure its with him for content.
We'll see
You are right. He's just letting everyone know that he bought a pillow for his soft head, during the flight to Maldives.
Wonder if the kids will be allowed to go?
So either dumping them, as per weekend usual dump file or taking them for "family goals" content.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just been listening to Matt's podcast because he always talks about Tammy any chance he can. He lets too much slip. I'm actually surprised Tammy hasn't said anything to him.
He was talking about wanting to cut his hair shorter. He told Tammy and she said NO, so he quickly shut that idea down.
He also went clothes shopping for "Maldives" and Tammy chose his clothes via FaceTime. What he chose, she said no to.
What a loser. But considering she's fully funding the trip, he better shut up I suppose.
This is going to be tiring eventually for him. She did this to Matt P. Maybe that's why they split, he refused to have her controlling him.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Her posture is disgusting for someone who focuses on body movement and form.
I noticed even from her front views, it's like she's leaning over. I never see her standing straight
To make her bum look bigger 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just been listening to Matt's podcast because he always talks about Tammy any chance he can. He lets too much slip. I'm actually surprised Tammy hasn't said anything to him.
He was talking about wanting to cut his hair shorter. He told Tammy and she said NO, so he quickly shut that idea down.
He also went clothes shopping for "Maldives" and Tammy chose his clothes via FaceTime. What he chose, she said no to.
What a loser. But considering she's fully funding the trip, he better shut up I suppose.
This is going to be tiring eventually for him. She did this to Matt P. Maybe that's why they split, he refused to have her controlling him.
Gawd imagine taking fashion advice from the worst-dressed "influencer" on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Child free holiday she said first one in years, so guessing Maldives will be with Matt then

Reactions: 3
Dumped the kids again to prioritize new dick.
As if flying states every weekend to hookup without them, isn't enough.
She had to upload the guilt trip family photo 😆
But she also did it to prewarn her followers and prepare them for cringe photos that are to come.
Her kids will have fun? I'm 200% sure they would have had a ball going with her, not being looked after by family members again 😞 She's away from them more than the monthly LA trips she did after Reece.

She had to upload the guilt trip family photo 😆
But she also did it to prewarn her followers and prepare them for cringe photos that are to come.
Her kids will have fun? I'm 200% sure they would have had a ball going with her, not being looked after by family members again 😞 She's away from them more than the monthly LA trips she did after Reece.

Butbutbut if the kids went, how would she be coked out of her mind with Matt belligerently and sloppy drunk, and take all those after-sex photos and videos to convince us he's the one?

• Haha
The way she says that it is her first holiday child free makes me think wow such a hard work mom but no she isn’t.

She dumps her kids nearly every week to be looked after by her family members and a nanny if she has one. So she can “pretend” she is working away just to spend time with a guy and live her best life.

Let is be honest her life is pretty boring and she is not the hard worker in the room. Not sure she need a holiday when she is constantly travelling.

In a month she has gone to Syd and Melb so many times plus going to LA for what 3 days.
---
If someone wants to have kids to dump them like this. Please don’t have them. Kids do not deserve to be treated like this.

Reactions: 11
The way she says that it is her first holiday child free makes me think wow such a hard work mom but no she isn’t.

She dumps her kids nearly every week to be looked after by her family members and a nanny if she has one. So she can “pretend” she is working away just to spend time with a guy and live her best life.

Let is be honest her life is pretty boring and she is not the hard worker in the room. Not sure she need a holiday when she is constantly travelling.

In a month she has gone to Syd and Melb so many times plus going to LA for what 3 days.
---
If someone wants to have kids to dump them like this. Please don’t have them. Kids do not deserve to be treated like this.
I feel so bad for the kids 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Dumped the kids again to prioritize new dick.
As if flying states every weekend to hookup without them, isn't enough.
Queue the ass shots wearing a floss, the staged loved up / falling all over each other / eye bleeping themselves for likes posts. Queue the expensive labels / handbags taking centre stage , casually in every shot. Queue the "miss the kids" posts

• Heart
Queue the ass shots wearing a floss, the staged loved up / falling all over each other / eye bleeping themselves for likes posts. Queue the expensive labels / handbags taking centre stage , casually in every shot. Queue the "miss the kids" posts

Don't forget captions as corny and cringy as these and redoing everything she did with Reece & Matt for her posts, as her tradition follows. Though Zucchini strikes me as a wet noodle muscle-wise, can he lift something heavier than a shot or a Pringle can?

Attachments

• Haha
Butbutbut if the kids went, how would she be coked out of her mind with Matt belligerently and sloppy drunk, and take all those after-sex photos and videos to convince us he's the one?
Don't forget captions as corny and cringy as these and redoing everything she did with Reece & Matt for her posts, as her tradition follows. Though Zucchini strikes me as a wet noodle muscle-wise, can he lift something heavier than a shot or a Pringle can?
LOL....... Zucchini. Pissa.
She'll make him work out. Both Matt and Reece were buff

Reactions: 4
First thing they do is set up the camera tripod to take a video of them having it off in the pool. Then it's edited to a soundtrack.
Don't you just love spontaneous romance like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Imagine having to plan that. Wonder how many takes it took to look "spontaneous"
Classless bogans
But did we expect less.
She's tagging hotel, the exact one she stayed in last time with Poole.
So unexpected NOT.

#mind you, Matt just checked into hotel 40 minutes ago, so that's how quick they got into content making

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
First thing they do is set up the camera tripod to take a video of them having it off in the pool. Then it's edited to a soundtrack.
Don't you just love spontaneous romance like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Imagine having to plan that. Wonder how many takes it took to look "spontaneous"
Classless bogans
But did we expect less.
She's tagging hotel, the exact one she stayed in last time with Poole.
So unexpected NOT.

#mind you, Matt just checked into hotel 40 minutes ago, so that's how quick they got into content making
So cringe. So vulgar, the kids will be so embarrassed. I pity her kids, in a few more years when they reach teenage years, they'll realise what a skank their mother is, if they don't already. Oh, but "she's a great mum" , well compared to Reece, she at least sees them, more than he does, which seems to be one day a year. Both are too busy chasing strangers dicks.

I am just trying to get my head around the process of setting up a camera to have a private 'romantic' moment with your partner.
Like what is the thought process?
Tammy is clearly mentally stunted. It's hard to believe she's an almost 30 year old, mum of 3, businesswoman and not a 16 year old girl

Reactions: 14
I am just trying to get my head around the process of setting up a camera to have a private 'romantic' moment with your partner.
Like what is the thought process?
Tammy is clearly mentally stunted. It's hard to believe she's an almost 30 year old, mum of 3, businesswoman and not a 16 year old girl
WAIT! She isn't already 30?!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her wide open mouth in her latest post (and her terrible shoes which are two sizes two big). She looks so ridiculous.

Do you think they're both just sitting around on their phones the whole time.. planning and editing content?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.