Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness it was the bogans at the ballet, makes sense they were sponsors no way they would be invited otherwise haha

Reactions: 3
What happened to Reece? Is he in his kids lives at all? What about the kid he had with London? I used to watch Tammy on YouTube but haven’t kept up with her in a while.
I still follow him.
He's living in Bali with some other meat head George Armstrong. They feature in each other stories.
So this is the funny bit. I'm subscribed to Influencerupdates and get a bit of goss on him.
He was with influencer Skye Moody for a bit and then he was featured in some unknown chicks stories and posts, Yasmin Saheed (?). She was on holiday in Bali and she featured him in her bedroom, but only his arms/ tattoos but then they were tagged together at a restaurant by someone else. So became public.
Not long after, he's featured intimately back in Skyes posts, so Yasmin unfollowed him.
Then next minute, he's laying next to some Ruby chick, who was the ex girlfriend of Bachelor/ Love Island guy. A London look a like. So Skye unfollowed him.
Reece and Ruby have since uploaded more together but obviously keeping things on the sly.
This unfollowing kind of suggests he played these women.
He was also linked to Only Fans Bailey Scarlet(?), god knows why. Probably because she's in Bali too.
What a mess. Seen him with no kids 😥

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I still follow him.
He's living in Bali with some other meat head George Armstrong. They feature in each other stories.
So this is the funny bit. I'm subscribed to Influencerupdates and get a bit of goss on him.
He was with influencer Skye Moody for a bit and then he was featured in some unknown chicks stories and posts, Yasmin Saheed (?). She was on holiday in Bali and she featured him in her bedroom, but only his arms/ tattoos but then they were tagged together at a restaurant by someone else. So became public.
Not long after, he's featured intimately back in Skyes posts, so Yasmin unfollowed him.
Then next minute, he's laying next to some Ruby chick, who was the ex girlfriend of Bachelor/ Love Island guy. A London look a like. So Skye unfollowed him.
Reece and Ruby have since uploaded more together but obviously keeping things on the sly.
This unfollowing kind of suggests he played these women.
He was also linked to Only Fans Bailey Scarlet(?), god knows why. Probably because she's in Bali too.
What a mess. Seen him with no kids 😥
Wow. I could never leave my kids and go live in another country with a clear conscience. Wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. Why make kids if you’re not gonna be in their lives.

Reactions: 19
Wow. I could never leave my kids and go live in another country with a clear conscience. Wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. Why make kids if you’re not gonna be in their lives.
To be fair, I don't think he thought things would end up that way.
Honestly think he should settle down with just a normal woman who isn't known or who isn't an influencer. But that wouldn't work for his profile.
I just want to know how he's getting income.
George did a story on how much it costs for rent, food, gym, transport etc living in Bali and it blew me. He said it was around $2000 month, so how is Reece paying this???

Reactions: 8
Is no one going to talk about how Tammy took a Prada handbag to a Chanel event, when she owns countless Chanel bags 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What did I say 😆
The Hembrow family dinner never existed.
Was just for content, nothing else.
The table hasn't been touched.
This is the table a week later
So tacky, all done just for likes, just like Tammy's whole existence.
---
Honestly think he should settle down with just a normal woman who isn't known or who isn't an influencer. But that wouldn't work for his profile.
George did a story on how much it costs for rent, food, gym, transport etc living in Bali and it blew me. He said it was around $2000 month, so how is Reece paying this???
I reckon Tammy had to pay him, when they split up. Other than that, I have no idea where his money is coming from, let alone him paying London anything for his kid with her, not that she needs it from him. What a complete loser, spending all his time with a group of nobody's, instead of being with his kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A Dad having nothing to do with his kids!? Is easily the best indicator of how much of deadshit they are.

Reactions: 18
I am shocked these women even sleep with him knowing what sort of person he is. I would never ever date a man who left his kids. He’s the biggest deadbeat dead tit dad and an absolute sleaze.

Reactions: 17
I am shocked these women even sleep with him knowing what sort of person he is. I would never ever date a man who left his kids. He’s the biggest deadbeat dead tit dad and an absolute sleaze.
This woman is a known social climber. Her following came from her ex

Reactions: 5
:oops: She's taking loverboy to the Maldives next week
Where she's taken every other boyfriend
Are we seeing a pattern yet?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I can't put my finger on it but I think she's had some work done.
Lips are gigantic but her skin looks so tight and eyes looked stretched.
Go watch new you tube video. It's looks worse there and then the make up job she done on herself is tragic.

She's also going on about the 'not caring about what you say' once again, yet caring enough to tell the entire You Tube population 🤦 If she dgaf, she wouldn't keep saying it on all her socials

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reece has loaded parents, at least his mother is. Does he still offer training? There's no way his occasional clothes business is paying those bills, he pays that business as much mind as he does to his kids.
---
Go watch new you tube video. It's looks worse there and then the make up job she done on herself is tragic.

She's also going on about the 'not caring about what you say' once again, yet caring enough to tell the entire You Tube population 🤦 If she dgaf, she wouldn't keep saying it on all her socials
She's on her Madonna, Joan Rivers, Adriana Lima route. Let's not forget what her natural face was. She's seriously out to destroy and change every single possible thing about herself physically. She was actually cute before the surgeries.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reece has loaded parents, at least his mother is. Does he still offer training? There's no way his occasional clothes business is paying those bills, he pays that business as much mind as he does to his kids.
---

She's on her Madonna, Joan Rivers, Adriana Lima route. Let's not forget what her natural face was. She's seriously out to destroy and change every single possible thing about herself physically. She was actually cute before the surgeries.
Gosh all I see is Sas in that top right photo of her

Reactions: 3
Gosh all I see is Sas in that top right photo of her
Saskia has so many of her facial features, with Reece's smile. Olympia seems to still have her natural face and she resembles young Tammy and Saskia so much, she's grown into a pretty young lady. Saskia will be too, no doubt, I just worry if Tammy's gonna pass on her body issues and insecurities to her daughters.

Reactions: 2

But why does Tammy look like a duck here?
🦆🦆🦆🦆

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.