Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe she’s introduced him to all the kids and they’ve only been together a few months. Insane.

Reactions: 11
But how embarrassing that she uploads their first video and it's filtered to high heaven. He's glitching all over the place when he moves. Can't have her looking like she did in those paparazzi photos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her sisters won't say anything because Tammy is the gravy train. Tammy got this trash family a name.

Reactions: 12
The video announcement was such a cringe, she looks uncomfortable and awkward, he looks like a creep. I had more chemistry with my dinner last night. She's fuming she's being called out, check her response and the comment she liked. Taylor isn't proclaiming every new guy is her LOML, nor does she have three young kids she brings men around. And she doesn't/didn't have kids by almost every man she was with. I'm glad people are seeing through her BS.
You're definitely right about people seeing through it - it looks like more people are upvoting the negative comments, than her clapback (at present).
Screenshot_20231114_164944_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231114_164859_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231114_164830_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231114_164746_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still can’t believe she’s introduced him to all the kids and they’ve only been together a few months. Insane.
Not even a few months. Few weeks at best. It was late august or early September when they were caught after a weekend hook-up. Barely touching three months since that. And we're a step away from family portraits for Christmas, which I don't doubt were taken yesterday and will be up by mid-December.
---
You're definitely right about people seeing through it - it looks like more people are upvoting the negative comments, than her clapback (at present).View attachment 2571167View attachment 2571168View attachment 2571170View attachment 2571171
It's the straw grasping her fans do. They're under many comments pulling so many excuses. Including how all previous exes must've been violent and hurting her and the children too. So allegedly that allows her to bring whomever and whenever around her kids. A slap in the face to actual victims, when it was Tammy deciding to step out and change partners for the most part. Not even gonna get into those who truly believe her '3 exes' story, at least tattlers can count if Tammy and minions can't.

Reactions: 8
Not even a few months. Few weeks at best. It was late august or early September when they were caught after a weekend hook-up. Barely touching three months since that. And we're a step away from family portraits for Christmas, which I don't doubt were taken yesterday and will be up by mid-December.
---

It's the straw grasping her fans do. They're under many comments pulling so many excuses. Including how all previous exes must've been violent and hurting her and the children too. So allegedly that allows her to bring whomever and whenever around her kids. A slap in the face to actual victims, when it was Tammy deciding to step out and change partners for the most part. Not even gonna get into those who truly believe her '3 exes' story, at least tattlers can count if Tammy and minions can't.
The video of them together for the first time was in September.
Tammy must be furious. I bet she thought they were going to be the Golden Couple of Instagram but seems not many are too frilled. Negative comments outweigh positive. Even on his page, there's people shading him now. Hope he's got a strong set off balls, he's going in for a rough ride

My cousin just sent me these from tik tok and I got the ick. Not just for using her kids, but Matt replying to it too. He was working OT yesterday. More than half of comments he got were deleted by him. Whoever isn't sucking up gets removed. His mother liked Tammy's comment about him naked. It's a family of winners all 'round.

Attachments

• 57.6 KB
    • Wow
    Reactions: 5
    My cousin just sent me these from tik tok and I got the ick. Not just for using her kids, but Matt replying to it too. He was working OT yesterday. More than half of comments he got were deleted by him. Whoever isn't sucking up gets removed. His mother liked Tammy's comment about him naked. It's a family of winners all 'round.
    Imagine using your kid to do this for likes.
    If only Saskia understood.
    Both Matt and Tammy in on it 🥴
    Disgusting

Does she see her sisters much anymore?
    They're pretty much in each other's stories everyday. They just did a big Christmas party at Tammy's this week. Yes, that's right - a Christmas party in the middle of November.
    Sleazy Matt Z was there too.

Reactions: 3
    Yeah I found this tiktok really sad? The implication is pretty grim if there’s any truth rooted in it. Surprised there was basically no back lash from this!! I thought it was such a bad look that she’d get criticism and delete instantly

Reactions: 7
    Yeah I found this tiktok really sad? The implication is pretty grim if there’s any truth rooted in it. Surprised there was basically no back lash from this!! I thought it was such a bad look that she’d get criticism and delete instantly
    She's got a lot of comments now insinuating it's about Matt Z. And she's left them, even though she's been liking other comments (she never liked that comment from Matt)

Reactions: 3
    I'm surprised Matt's back in Melbourne with his mates, when Tammy has that big Chanel event on tonight. I thought she'd be showcasing him and all for content.
    This and that suspicious TikTok has me thinking something isn't going smoothly

I was wondering how the heck the Hembrows were involved in this, then I see this.....
    I was thinking Chanel picked them out to showcase the artwork but nope, they helped finance it via company money for tax benefits 😬
    They were sponsors, nothing more. Used their social media platform to sell tickets.

Very surprised Matt Z wasn't there, esp when Stars boyfriend went. I too saw he was back in Victoria.

Attachments

• Haha
    What happened to Reece? Is he in his kids lives at all? What about the kid he had with London? I used to watch Tammy on YouTube but haven’t kept up with her in a while.

Reactions: 1
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.