Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reece and Skye Moody.
She lives in Bali too.
I assume this was posted as paid & locked content by influencer updates? I didn't wanna sign up for CF on her page, so I missed this! Well, dang. Reece has a type and it's definitely not Tammy. I'm surprised she still follows him after all of this. And didn't throw any shots these days on her stories. Something had to happen at Wolf's birthday during that lunch together, or at that Bali resort, for her to calm down about him.

Reactions: 6
As if this useless crap on the bedside table would last more than one day when you have three young children - including a toddler. I'm so sick of all the staged photos. I wonder how long it took her to set this one up. A perfectly made bed with neutral toned everything πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, Tammy is really struggling with content and engagement. She's lucky to get a few hundred comments. She's really taken a dive and her new man hasn't made any difference.
Heavily pushing the kids/ mum content on tiktok for damage control after being busted on drugs again. Half of tiktok are unaware of her past, that's why and she knows that.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, Tammy is really struggling with content and engagement. She's lucky to get a few hundred comments. She's really taken a dive and her new man hasn't made any difference.
Heavily pushing the kids/ mum content on tiktok for damage control after being busted on drugs again. Half of tiktok are unaware of her past, that's why and she knows that.
Whats the bet a holiday with the new guy and kids is next to boost content.
She did that with Matt Poole but without kids.
I think she'll need the kids this time to flex "family goals" and distract from the drug scandal.

Reactions: 5
Anyone find it weird that he's posting being with Tammy but if you watched just Tammy, you wouldn't know she had a new man?

Reactions: 1
So who has the kids again?
Last night she went out with him to friends party in afternoon and then went to some adult horror theme night at Movie world and tonight she's at the movies with him.
So this has been every weekend so far that the kids have been fobbed off. I bet she's begging for Reece to leave Bali so he can come home to babysit

Reactions: 2
I know she reads through all her comments, because she deletes the ones calling her out. But how can she continue feeding her kids to demented and deluded men like these? She for sure read these. And did nothing! Yellow marker comment has that sick biography, unfortunately no, he isn't a troll. I don't have any children yet, but they wouldn't be on my page if I had them. I have 80 people I know from high school to now some coworkers, family and friends. I still wouldn't blast my kids and take their privacy away. Tammy lets tit like this slide to God knows how many real human followers left. Those little girls plastered like that and the comments they get. Wolf mainly gets objectification from her female followers. I'm really terrified for how future is gonna play out for these kids. E: the red marker comment was aimed at Saskia, who was in a pink bodysuit in the picture...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I know she reads through all her comments, because she deletes the ones calling her out. But how can she continue feeding her kids to demented and deluded men like these? She for sure read these. And did nothing! Yellow marker comment has that sick biography, unfortunately no, he isn't a troll. I don't have any children yet, but they wouldn't be on my page if I had them. I have 80 people I know from high school to now some coworkers, family and friends. I still wouldn't blast my kids and take their privacy away. Tammy lets tit like this slide to God knows how many real human followers left. Those little girls plastered like that and the comments they get. Wolf mainly gets objectification from her female followers. I'm really terrified for how future is gonna play out for these kids. E: the red marker comment was aimed at Saskia, who was in a pink bodysuit in the picture...
It's going off on tiktok too. She's got Saskia in that skintight jumpsuit dancing to a raunchy song. Numerous people have commented that it's dangerous but once again, she doesn't care. She's in the comments too.
I wish Reece would step in and get her banned via legal agreement to not allow them on her page.
It must infuriate him seeing them displayed in such a way

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's going off on tiktok too. She's got Saskia in that skintight jumpsuit dancing to a raunchy song. Numerous people have commented that it's dangerous but once again, she doesn't care. She's in the comments too.
I wish Reece would step in and get her banned via legal agreement to not allow them on her page.
It must infuriate him seeing them displayed in such a way
Don't think Reece gives a flying duck about his kids TBH.

Reactions: 17
Emilee currently holidaying in Fiji... She's on her stories laughing about getting "Sooo sunburnt". Just months after Tammy got a melanoma cut out of her leg and made a big deal about getting skin checks 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.