Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Tammy was seen boarding flight to LA. Friends brother saw her but can't 100 % guarantee it was her because it was in a quick glance. Guess we'll know soon. Her Instagram post from today is old footage from a while back of kids playing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Apparently Tammy was seen boarding flight to LA. Friends brother saw her but can't 100 % guarantee it was her because it was in a quick glance. Guess we'll know soon. Her Instagram post from today is old footage from a while back of kids playing.
em davies commented on her photo saying ‘can’t wait to squeeze you’ so I assume this is correct!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is Matt talking to Tammy in bed?
She's not posting, so looks like they both went to LA.
She always flexes her trips, so why not this one?
And why is Matt like a prepubescent 12year old? He'd do my head in the way he talks and acts.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
And why is Matt like a prepubescent 12year old? He'd do my head in the way he talks and acts.
Seems like Tammy is desperate to be a celebrity, I mean, you'd have to be desperate to go out with this douchebag .

She's in LA. She took her baby sister, obviously to babysit while she parties.
So did new guy go? If not, who is he talking to in bed last night?

Reactions: 2
OMG, I don't get him. He's such a dork. Like he's missing a few screws.
And I can't understand that huge ridge he has across his forehead that shadows his face.
Trust me, look at his profile, a pigeon could sit on it.
Surely Tammy's only screwing him because no one else known, is.
Reece and Matt P will be scratching their heads

• Haha
They both talk like they're missing braincells, both act like teenagers without life experience, both are eye-fkng themselves in the camera, both are trashy and without class in general. Match made in heaven!

Posy is less than 18 months old and has been on more flights/ holidays than I have in the past 10 years 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Got her LA skanky look on.
All the other girls look really beautiful and classy and here she is wearing a g string covered by a see through piece of cloth.
She looks awful and looks so out of place amongst the young pretty Influencers.
I reckon she'd be feeling it too.
Funny that actually she supports that fast fashion company too. I've never seen her wear their clothing ever and she doesn't bring anything to their company.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Got her LA skanky look on.
All the other girls look really beautiful and classy and here she is wearing a g string covered by a see through piece of cloth.
She looks awful and looks so out of place amongst the young pretty Influencers.
I reckon she'd be feeling it too.
Funny that actually she supports that fast fashion company too. I've never seen her wear their clothing ever and she doesn't bring anything to their company.
It's the coming off a bus that has me laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 White Fox giving the girls red carpet treatment.
They also housed them all in a dodgy looking hotel far away from the nice LA district.
Tammy wore that outfit to a high class restaurant BTW 🥴🤢🤮
And the twerking on the bus had me 👀👀💀
Pure class 😝 New man be loving it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tammy off her choppers again. Read the comments on White Fox TikTok.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
OMFG....guess who is playing for an exclusive with White Fox girls....you're not going to believe it...it's bleeping TYGA.
Remember him and Tammy.
We all know she's going to be bleeping him tonight.
Their history tells me. And she'll be high on coke and not give a duck about that man in Melbourne

Reactions: 10
Their history tells me. And she'll be high on coke and not give a duck about that man in Melbourne
Matt Zukowski is fuming right now.
There's no way I'd trust her around Tyga with his footling. Tammy loves all the black guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't wait to see what outfit Tammy wore for Tyga.
People are tagging Matt Z everywhere 🤭
I wonder if he knows the story behind it all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Matt (#2) is with her. There's a White Fox TikTok that shows both of them at the party wearing White Fox t-shirts sitting on the couch.

Reactions: 1
I think Matt (#2) is with her. There's a White Fox TikTok that shows both of them at the party wearing White Fox t-shirts sitting on the couch.
That's from White Fox party in Australia a few weeks ago. That's why I'm surprised she didn't take him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.