Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel her mental health is really bad.
This constant attention seeking behavior is what she did after Reece when she went off the rails but this time she has 3 kids.
Who makes a mockery out of being so high you can't control yourself?
And I bet you 100% he took advantage of her back at the hotel.
Can't belive her fans are calling her an icon on tiktok for taking drugs while making a killing on health and wellbeing.
Such a hypocrite. I'd be so ashamed.
She doesn't care about herself or her kids. As long as she's making money and getting the attention she craves.
One day it's all going to come crashing down

Reactions: 10
I'll leave it here. After more attention. I hope she gets negative comments but we probably won't see them because she deletes and blocks
---
Just screen recorded this 😛
---
Just screen recorded this 😛
If she's basically admitting it, why is she deleting all the comments saying she was on the gear and not drunk?

Reactions: 8
I feel her mental health is really bad.
This constant attention seeking behavior is what she did after Reece when she went off the rails but this time she has 3 kids.
Who makes a mockery out of being so high you can't control yourself?
And I bet you 100% he took advantage of her back at the hotel.
Can't belive her fans are calling her an icon on tiktok for taking drugs while making a killing on health and wellbeing.
Such a hypocrite. I'd be so ashamed.
She doesn't care about herself or her kids. As long as she's making money and getting the attention she craves.
One day it's all going to come crashing down

Oh but 'she's a mom', 'she works sooo hard', 'she's allowed to have fun', 'mind your business!!1!!'. She got herself a perfect fanbase because they share the same room temperature IQ and will go down to the rock bottom of the rock bottom to defend that. Remember the Hamilton Island thing and they said it's ok because 'she's a social user, does it sometimes with friends'? But Reece and London posted a wine glass around the time and got called alcoholics and child abusers (Wolf and Sass weren't with them). Any other athlete, gym trainer, fitness influencer rightfully gets called out and exposed for using PEDS, drugs and whatnot. But never poor Tammy. It's funny how most of us know a few moms and I can guarantee majority of them don't snort the powder to relax and have fun. Tammy's never gonna admit her addiction and seek help. Those babies are so innocent in all of this. They really didn't luck out with the family part, except maybe Posy with her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm really sorry, I thought I may have ❤
Im over hearing the excuses from people, like she was chewing gum, she was getting ready to kiss him, yawning, itchy nose. Like far out, the girl you stan over likes her drugs, except it. Was just this time she got caught.
Saskia and Wolf have really bad teeth. I hate to say it. Not their fault. Tammy's teeth are like horses.
Say what you like about their teeth, but no one’s are worse than those Kearns kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm shocked she admitted she left the kids with presumably Reece's parents, at least I think it's them because she'd note it's her mom or dad watching them. Usually she sticks to ditching them all elsewhere and pretending she has them the whole day. I hope she has an easier work time and gets to squeeze in more shopping, fillers, lunchers and dinners or whatever she 'does for work' now with only Posy there. Poor Posy though, having to be mom's sole prop for the upcoming week.

Reactions: 4
LOL
So this is why she sent the kids to their grandparents. She's hooked up in another state again with boofhead.
This is going to be exhausting because he's worse than her when it comes to being an oversharing insta slutt.
This pose looks like a copy of her and Matt.
On another note, she looks so old here.
---
Wonder how long before engagement news?
He looks like a slime ball.
Can tell he has tickets on himself

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I was about to say the same about kids. How much she edits herself is insane. Look at her Instagram story versus the red carpet. Face and chest area are crazy different. I can't get over the awful style she has, or half her toes hanging out from her footwear. Does she not know which size she wears? He also has a... specific head shape. They both look so off. He looks like a mix of Butthead and Donald Trump's forgotten coked up son that cries for daddy's approval on Twitter. I also wonder which one brought dope for the after party.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
LOL
So this is why she sent the kids to their grandparents. She's hooked up in another state again with boofhead.
This is going to be exhausting because he's worse than her when it comes to being an oversharing insta slutt.
This pose looks like a copy of her and Matt.
On another note, she looks so old here.
---
Wonder how long before engagement news?
He looks like a slime ball.
Can tell he has tickets on himself
What the heck is up with her boobs….

I almost feel sorry for her
She’s getting older and more desperate she’s going to end up a lonely woman
I do not understand why people celebrate women like her
Same with her kardashian idoLs
Can’t hold down a relationship, no stable family life, who’s going to be there for you when you’re old?
The only difference between her and the people everyone looks down on and calls pathetic single mums and trash is her money
That’s it
Without smoky she is literally nothing

Reactions: 8

Can’t hold down a relationship, no stable family life, who’s going to be there for you when you’re old?
The only difference between her and the people everyone looks down on and calls pathetic single mums and trash is her money
That’s it
Her bolt ons look trash.

I don't see the appeal of this dude. He looks so ratty and unkempt. I bet he smells like wet bed hair IRL hahaha

Reactions: 9

That’s it
You speak the truth, Tammy is nothing but a glamourized prostitute. Her fame is due to her selling her body on Instagram. Her ass shots is what got her famous, all because she was happy to strip for fame and cloute chasing. This bought her followers, then ad upon ad. The Kardashians are the same. Maybe when her fan base and when Tammy starts to age, her idiot followers will grow a brain and see her for what she is. A glamourized prostitute using the illusion of health and fitness. I mean these are the people who brag about their wealth and their followers can't seem to see that they are belittling the same people who made them wealthy.

Bloody hell Amy’s story of her brushing Aurora’s hair. She isn’t half raking through it with the brush. Looks like it hurts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.