Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emilee currently holidaying in Fiji... She's on her stories laughing about getting "Sooo sunburnt". Just months after Tammy got a melanoma cut out of her leg and made a big deal about getting skin checks 😳
She is so out of touch with reality, that it makes me want to vomit.
I'd be embarrassed to show a sunburn under any case, let alone her sisters cancer scare.
She's a dumb witch, there, I said it

Reactions: 14
Go read the comments on tiktok @stanasustralia
Tammy commenting that it was the lighting 😁😂😂😂😂

That damned wrong lighting also known as lack of facial filters. Pfft. How dare Stan Australia not put up those for her royal high-arse. She edited the heck out of these photos, I assume another bout of damage control after that video & photos. Please tell me at least the comments there were calling her out on the editing?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That damned wrong lighting also known as lack of facial filters. Pfft. How dare Stan Australia not put up those for her royal high-arse. She edited the heck out of these photos, I assume another bout of damage control after that video & photos. Please tell me at least the comments there were calling her out on the editing?
Why the hell is she pouting like a toddler?
Go look on Instagram,someone put up a reel under tammyhembrowfunnies of a comparison

Reactions: 10
School night and Tammy's hooked up with him again in Sydney.
The kids really must be starting to feel this.
No Reece around and no mum around.
The dick is too important. She's always chasing chasing chasing. It's embarrassing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Why the hell is she pouting like a toddler?
Go look on Instagram,someone put up a reel under tammyhembrowfunnies of a comparison

I noticed many American and Australian influencers are gravitating towards infatilization and sexualizing that. On Reddit you'll find many influencers, gym and otherwise, pose in clothing reminiscent to children's clothing, with stuffed animals, making themselves smaller, doing make-up and facial expressions to resemble children. All while sprinkling sexual innuendo on top of that, whether through posing or captions. It's sickening. As for her, she's trying to pull wool over us and make us think she looks 14, when filters aged her well into her fifties in reality.

I copped the photo you mentioned. Got some from Tammy's posts. Didn't notice she posted a video shot of being interviewed, and funnily enough the 'lighting' seems okay in that video. By lighting I mean she smoothened and blurred the life out of it (last photo). People behind her barely have facial features left after her blur-tornado.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This isn't even funny. In fact it makes him sound so misogynistic, insinuating he's talking about Tammy- "I've conquered her twice".
I know she won't find it offensive.
Certainly lives up to his reputation as a player. I hope he burns her bad and she receives all the karma she's dished out.
Another reason why I reckon she's keeping him off her pages, she doesn't want another breakup scandal so close to the last one.

And yeah, she's spending less and less time with the kids, agree. She meets up with him weekly now.
Imagine if Matt started dating a girl from another state and didn't take Posy in his trips to see her. Tammy would have a fit.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't see this relationship going anywhere.
He's a clout chaser, more than her. He doesn't work, except for weekly podcast with his bestie. So where is he getting his money?
He's a typical Melburnian, latte sipping, thrift shopping, bar hopping city bloke who spends most night out with his besties, and he has a lot of very close friends. Lives around the corner from his girl bestie Ana in St. Kilda. Close relations to his family who live near him.
There's no way he'll survive Gold Coast where Tammy lives 15 mins away from any shop, beach. Middle of suburbia.
And there's no culture in Gold Coast, you can't just walk out your house and do stuff 24hrs day like you can in Melbourne. Bars/ clubs are trash. No multicultural/ arts/ gardens/ museums/ live band venues, GC is basically a place you visit when it's cold and then after a few days, you're bored.
Then there's the kids in the house and 5am wake ups and 10pm bed times. The other Matt was always up that early for training.
The mundane family life will kill him, especially with his anxiety and ADHD.
I can't imagine him leaving all he has in Melbourne for the family life.
She's going to have to keep him very interested to stay.
And ontop of all that, he has 2 baby daddies to deal with and I just know him and Matt will clash, especially over Posy.

Plus, he was crying in his podcast in July because he was packing up all his gear from the house, after his relationship failed with Genevieve ...JULY....and that video of him and Tammy in front of hotel was August.
So don't tell me he didn't cheat on his ex because I think he was in Tammy's inbox before their split.
Plus in his podcast, he admitted to cheating on a gf when he became popular with modelling and women started to fall at his feet 🥴 Before that he said he was struggling with acne and weight/ body issues. So basically his gf stayed with him through that but when he got other offers, he cheated.
How does Tammy not see that as a red flag? There's no way she hasn't listened to his podcasts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He's a clout chaser, more than her. He doesn't work, except for weekly podcast with his bestie. So where is he getting his money?
He's a typical Melburnian, latte sipping, thrift shopping, bar hopping city bloke who spends most night out with his besties, and he has a lot of very close friends. Lives around the corner from his girl bestie Ana in St. Kilda. Close relations to his family who live near him.
There's no way he'll survive Gold Coast where Tammy lives 15 mins away from any shop, beach. Middle of suburbia.
And there's no culture in Gold Coast, you can't just walk out your house and do stuff 24hrs day like you can in Melbourne. Bars/ clubs are trash. No multicultural/ arts/ gardens/ museums/ live band venues, GC is basically a place you visit when it's cold and then after a few days, you're bored.
Then there's the kids in the house and 5am wake ups and 10pm bed times. The other Matt was always up that early for training.
And ontop of all that, he has 2 baby daddies to deal with and I just know him and Matt will clash, especially over Posy.

Plus, he was crying in his podcast in July because he was packing up all his gear from the house, after his relationship failed with Genevieve ...JULY....and that video of him and Tammy in front of hotel was August.
So don't tell me he didn't cheat on his ex because I think he was in Tammy's inbox before their split.
Plus in his podcast, he admitted to cheating on a gf when he became popular with modelling and women started to fall at his feet 🥴 Before that he said he was struggling with acne and weight/ body issues. So basically his gf stayed with him through that but when he got other offers, he cheated.
How does Tammy not see that as a red flag? There's no way she hasn't listened to his podcasts.
Totally agree 💯.
He's a man bleep, the kids are going to get in the way, you watch.
Not only that, he's a socialite and Tammy has no friends and there's no scene on the Gold Coast. Imagine having to hang around her sisters all the time. They will have no privacy at all.
Tammy will pry him with gifts and holidays to keep him settled. He will use her to further his job opportunities And cheat on her when he has to fly to Melbourne for his weekly podcast and she will try to control him like she did to Matt P.

Reactions: 6
I wish I can roll up to work (events) in pretty much lingerie sleepwear. Though I fear my clients (law) would drop me faster than a hot potato for that. She's got so much money and not a cent to spare for a stylist, or a therapist. The second photo, am I the only one noticing the scratches on her abdomen? Under the bra's black bow lace, midriff area, where the bellybutton should be.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I wish I can roll up to work (events) in pretty much lingerie sleepwear. Though I fear my clients (law) would drop me faster than a hot potato for that. She's got so much money and not a cent to spare for a stylist, or a therapist. The second photo, am I the only one noticing the scratches on her abdomen? Under the bra's black bow lace, midriff area, where the bellybutton should be.
Trash. But I guess it doesn't matter what she wears anymore because she has a man that thrives on rubbish

She just got back from being away from all kids for 2 days and she's gone straight out partying? WTF is wrong with that woman?
Tomorrow there will be a "wholesome" "my kids are my life" post.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Influencerupdatesau been asked the questions and replies with lies.
I noticed too that she's turned off commenting on the Hembrows recent posts.
I have never seen the kids commented about, ever, what a liar she is and she watches influencers everyday, especially Tammy and she hadn't noticed she's been with him every week 🥴 like come on, even we notice. As if she doesn't watch Tammy and Matt, especially Matt who puts up stories of them together.
What's the bet the Hemorrhoids got offended and messaged her to have commenting turned off.

BTW, she's going out again tonight. So that's 3 nights in a row without kids.

Attachments

• Haha
Influencerupdatesau been asked the questions and replies with lies.
I noticed too that she's turned off commenting on the Hembrows recent posts.
I have never seen the kids commented about, ever, what a liar she is and she watches influencers everyday, especially Tammy and she hadn't noticed she's been with him every week 🥴 like come on, even we notice. As if she doesn't watch Tammy and Matt, especially Matt who puts up stories of them together.
What's the bet the Hemorrhoids got offended and messaged her to have commenting turned off.
That insta page is so lame. Quit sucking all influencers dicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That insta page is so lame. Quit sucking all influencers dicks.
Seriously. With some wording she puts up, it feels like she's on some influencers' payroll too, along with the foolish saps who pay twenty bucks for a few stories that are posted later on as is. She is trying hard to be Australian DeuxMoi, but at least they admit most of their blinds content is made up and don't monetize posting those blinds.
---
Trash. But I guess it doesn't matter what she wears anymore because she has a man that thrives on rubbish
Wasn't she shaking her bum to Tyga's lyrics about how nasty she was during their meetups? I don't expect anything different from her. She surrounded herself with those just like her.

Reactions: 4

True, I like your description of the Gold Coast, but this is just a insta-thirst-chasing relationship, just like Matt (1st) was, Tammy was so desperate to be pregnant for the likes, followers, more importantly photo opp posing and as usual centre of attention, by the fawning comments by the brain dead. She's approaching her 30s, she's going all out now, partying, banging anything. The kids will pay the price, particularly Wolf, for having a mum whose claim to fame is taking most of her clothes off and posing for ass shots .
Any guesses as to how her cheap tat clothing brand and the app are going? Seems the only way to sell her stuff these days is to have them discounted and offer $$$ for her app to get people sucked in

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yep, I thought so. Driving around with tits out. Imagine sitting next to her at the restaurant and she stretches to reach something 🥴
Boyfriend must be over the moon knowing he's 2 states away from her.
Tammy hasn't acknowledged his comment on TikTok post either.
He's comes across pushy and controlling. I reckon it pisses him off that she's not flexing him

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I was going to ask if she has a full time nanny or an employee that helps with the kids.

I noticed that she has been travelling sometimes twice a week. And this weekend as soon as she got back she went out and the night after that as well.

She does seem to live a life of a single childfree person.

Reactions: 3
I was going to ask if she has a full time nanny or an employee that helps with the kids.

I noticed that she has been travelling sometimes twice a week. And this weekend as soon as she got back she went out and the night after that as well.

She does seem to live a life of a single childfree person.
Matt's in Melbourne, so he didn't have Posy. So I guess her nanny or mum. She says she doesn't have a nanny but there's photos online of her with one.
The kids are old enough to know now that she's away because she's seeing him.
I can't imagine what they're feeling. Their lives must be very unstructured, especially getting shifted from one place to another.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.