Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad we collectively remember Matt Poole wasted on life being carried out on a stretcher face-down from Kylie Jenner's birthday party. Same Matt Poole who lost one child abroad and the other got a head injury during that time too. Yeah, that guy Matt Poole who was caught doing coke in bathroom stalls at Hamilton Island and got permabanned. The party boy Matt Poole who was gurning hard the other night while making out with namesake Matt Zucchini. All while poor Tammy was a model athlete in the house all the time. Because apparently Matt and Reece took her house keys when leaving, or something, and she was never let out, ever.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so glad we collectively remember Matt Poole wasted on life being carried out on a stretcher face-down from Kylie Jenner's birthday party. Same Matt Poole who lost one child abroad and the other got a head injury during that time too. Yeah, that guy Matt Poole who was caught doing coke in bathroom stalls at Hamilton Island and got permabanned. The party boy Matt Poole who was gurning hard the other night while making out with namesake Matt Zucchini. All while poor Tammy was a model athlete in the house all the time. Because apparently Matt and Reece took her house keys when leaving, or something, and she was never let out, ever.
Wait, WHAT?!

Not Matt Poole liking another woman's post that's in her early 20s
That's very childish to think a guy on Instagram can't go liking other girls photos., especially when they are known to each other. That's the entire purpose of social media.

Reactions: 8
Wait, WHAT?!
Clearly sarcasm
---
So Influencer updates said Tammy spent the weekend flying 2 states to Melbourne to be with new duck. I was away and missed any stories but were any of the kids with them? So, this has been every weekend so far and a few weeknights 🙄 haven't seen one kid in their company. So when does Tammy actually have the kids?

Look at the bloody filtering she's been using.
Literally painted her top teeth white and forgot the bottom.
And another one of her "obsessed / best ever" new designs 😜
So far, every release she's said that.
Do people actually wears this tit at the gym because I know when I went, they didn't.
And some gyms actually ban stuff like that.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do people actually wears this tit at the gym because I know when I went, they didn't.
I’m genuinely surprised with all her fake other things, she hasn’t had her rabbit teeth fixed. I would assume veneers would be her style

• Haha
This looks like someone forgot to add the other strap. I wonder how her crap is selling, or not, selling, as she is flogging it with massive discounts. The same for her rip off fitness crap-app.

Reactions: 3
Looks like Matt’s either blocked or unfollowed his recent gf. I feel lame that I went and checked that hahaha

I have to wonder if it was her who decided to leave. Not defending anyone here, but have you guys seen the comments on Matt's page about him and her? This was just from one post; A deluded Tammy stan went around rating Maddi and Tammy, blaming Matt for leaving "and creating a broken family" (as if Tammy didn't cheat and broke her first family for Tyga?), a "22 year old will never make a good mother" (Tammy was a single mother of 2 at 22), "you left Tammy for that?" (As if Tammy wasn't strung on drugs at that time), "Tammy's a 10 who isn't at fault for men leaving her" (either she's a problem, or has a problem picking men), and lastly my favorite - "her bums real!!!". Because an ass is the correct measurement of someone's personality, worth and overall relationship status. Maddie locked her page, but I wonder if they'd infiltrate it or spammed her with messages as they did with London. I wouldn't be surprised if they already traumatized her and plastered her over the Reece and London hate group. Zucchini Matt will have a splendid time on social media in a few weeks LOL.
---
Clearly sarcasm
---
So Influencer updates said Tammy spent the weekend flying 2 states to Melbourne to be with new duck. I was away and missed any stories but were any of the kids with them? So, this has been every weekend so far and a few weeknights 🙄 haven't seen one kid in their company. So when does Tammy actually have the kids?

Older children were with Reece's family. Posy was on a plane with her to Sydney, but never in any stories, while she frolicked around with Matt. Either she hired a random nanny again, or someone went with her to have the child. Then they came back and she handed the baby to Matt P. immediately and he flew back to Sydney with Posy to his family, maybe a day after they came back from there. She could've left Posy with Matt's parents there at least overnight if he was going there too at the same time.

Reactions: 5
Pisses me off Reece is now confirmed to be in relationship with Skye Moody, another insta influencer and living with her in Bali. Not once did he see kids over 2 weeks school holidays, even though W & S were at his parents house.
Fkn deadbeat.
And he gets a neck tattoo and someone commented that it's covering Stone Hawkins that he had tattooed on his neck and he comments "well you're wrong" (something like that). Another kid that he doesn't see but proudly wears his name.
---
I have to wonder if it was her who decided to leave. Not defending anyone here, but have you guys seen the comments on Matt's page about him and her? This was just from one post; A deluded Tammy stan went around rating Maddi and Tammy, blaming Matt for leaving "and creating a broken family" (as if Tammy didn't cheat and broke her first family for Tyga?), a "22 year old will never make a good mother" (Tammy was a single mother of 2 at 22), "you left Tammy for that?" (As if Tammy wasn't strung on drugs at that time), "Tammy's a 10 who isn't at fault for men leaving her" (either she's a problem, or has a problem picking men), and lastly my favorite - "her bums real!!!". Because an ass is the correct measurement of someone's personality, worth and overall relationship status. Maddie locked her page, but I wonder if they'd infiltrate it or spammed her with messages as they did with London. I wouldn't be surprised if they already traumatized her and plastered her over the Reece and London hate group. Zucchini Matt will have a splendid time on social media in a few weeks LOL.
---

Older children were with Reece's family. Posy was on a plane with her to Sydney, but never in any stories, while she frolicked around with Matt. Either she hired a random nanny again, or someone went with her to have the child. Then they came back and she handed the baby to Matt P. immediately and he flew back to Sydney with Posy to his family, maybe a day after they came back from there. She could've left Posy with Matt's parents there at least overnight if he was going there too at the same time.
Tammy went to Melbourne and Matt went to Sydney.
So did Tammy just go by herself to see her boyfriend? I missed stories too because she blocked me

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Could she have tried harder to push Saskia out yet again? Way to show your favourite daughter moneymaker, Tammy.
---
Pisses me off Reece is now confirmed to be in relationship with Skye Moody, another insta influencer and living with her in Bali. Not once did he see kids over 2 weeks school holidays, even though W & S were at his parents house.
Fkn deadbeat.
And he gets a neck tattoo and someone commented that it's covering Stone Hawkins that he had tattooed on his neck and he comments "well you're wrong" (something like that). Another kid that he doesn't see but proudly wears his name.
---

Tammy went to Melbourne and Matt went to Sydney.
So did Tammy just go by herself to see her boyfriend? I missed stories too because she blocked me

Did they post each other already? Bold move of him when he knows what he and London were put through by Tammy stans. I thought they already were hooking up from when she was modeling for that district drop. He filled his kid quota for 2023, next meet-up is Wolf's birthday. I'm glad at least his parents seem to be involved. As for Stone, I think it'd be around his 18th birthday and his wish to reach out to Reece. Reece won't make an effort to see that kid before. I wonder if he's on child support for him, though. Tammy was in Sydney last week for a while after that event with MZ, she posted photos of Sydney Opera House and few snaps from there. Matt Z. posted his family there at the same time. From what I remember she flew there with Posy, but Posy wasn't in any snaps. Then returned her home and Matt P took her back to Sydney the next day.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.