Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the influencer updates comments for me. 'Waaah waaah poor single mum, this guy is better than both her exes, she deserves a night out'. Meanwhile she's doped out of her mind, both clearly staged for the camera Jayden held and centered perfectly. And both utterly trashy and problematic in their day to day life. Anyone else expecting a coordinated family Christmas photoshoot with him? And then crying about how 'awful' he is and 'it didn't work out' by the next Valentine's day? (I'm being generous with the date here)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's the influencer updates comments for me. 'Waaah waaah poor single mum, this guy is better than both her exes, she deserves a night out'. Meanwhile she's doped out of her mind, both clearly staged for the camera Jayden held and centered perfectly. And both utterly trashy and problematic in their day to day life. Anyone else expecting a coordinated family Christmas photoshoot with him? And then crying about how 'awful' he is and 'it didn't work out' by the next Valentine's day? (I'm being generous with the date here)
I think you're pretty close.
Recycled matching xmas pj's

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's not nice.
The man is a douchebag.
Keeps all the women's details of who he's slept with in notes on his phone and brags about taking women's virginity.
So slept was 106 women back 4 years ago, can you imagine what the score is now.
And something like 10 virgins added to his scorecard.
Like who the duck would do that? That's gross to brag about.
Oh ok I did not know that. It is obviously very childish to be doing those things.

I mean he could have slept with 500 women I really don’t care and no one should. He does whatever he wants but brag about it is a different story.
---
I wonder how long it will take for baby #4 cause she can’t stay single for long and don’t know how to date without adding a kid to the mix.

Reactions: 5
Star looks like 2 different people
And does she wear a wig? I can see dark shading/ netting along the top of her forehead hairline.

And Tammy's getting a beating on tiktok on that paparazzi video of her pinging on mdma/ coke . Comments have infiltrated onto Emilees page too.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
And does she wear a wig? I can see dark shading/ netting along the top of her forehead hairline.

And Tammy's getting a beating on tiktok on that paparazzi video of her pinging on mdma/ coke . Comments have infiltrated onto Emilees page too.
She looks like she has a chin implant

Reactions: 6

I honestly feel that's just a different angle and a better photo. I'm the first person to notice differences... Miley and Margot Robbie's Blepharoplasties that I noticed years ago.

Surprised she’s kept the comments uo about her drug use. Obviously loves the attention
There's a trick to it I just learnt from reddit. Wasn't about Tammy.
You comment on post and quickly block the person. They can't see what you've written and they will get no notification if you block right after comment.
Also don't allow mentions in your settings (@)

So maybe some are using this hack.
And then again, she's thrives on people talking about her, good or bad

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Ahh, slight damage control starting. Kid content. An innocent statement on an unrelated quirky matter. Acting like discovering knitting means she discovered fire. Eye f*cking herself the entire time. Poor kids having to sit strapped in and wait who knows how long until mama films herself for internet strangers and self validation. I don't know how many will notice, but poor kiddos had to whisper to each other, while she went all in circles on her new hobby. Kiddos also seemed slightly put off and over having to validate her for strangers too. The way she speaks of knitting overall sounds so off, a few hours at most and she's learned it all? Girl. And how do you even mix up your siblings like that?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahh, slight damage control starting. Kid content. An innocent statement on an unrelated quirky matter. Acting like discovering knitting means she discovered fire. Eye f*cking herself the entire time. Poor kids having to sit strapped in and wait who knows how long until mama films herself for internet strangers and self validation. I don't know how many will notice, but poor kiddos had to whisper to each other, while she went all in circles on her new hobby. Kiddos also seemed slightly put off and over having to validate her for strangers too. The way she speaks of knitting overall sounds so off, a few hours at most and she's learned it all? Girl. And how do you even mix up your siblings like that?
It's the 10 deep face filter that has me rotfl.
Like we know she has bad skin, why airbrush it to oblivion.
She's probably trying to impress his mother and two young sisters.
God knows what they think of her, esp the girls. They were at his show on weekend when she was off her chops.
And, what I thought was odd, she wasn't included when they went out and did stuff in Sydney.

I feel like years ago Tammy mentioned that she had bad jaw/ mouth issues that affected her sleeping? Possibly bad snoring?

Her, Saskia and Posy all have very similar mouths when they are relaxed and they always seems slightly open or pouted and like something is up with their tongue or jaw. Hard to explain. But Matt posted Posy sleeping with her mouth wide open and it reminded me. It's something that isn't normal and should be looked into.

Attachments

• Haha
I feel like years ago Tammy mentioned that she had bad jaw/ mouth issues that affected her sleeping? Possibly bad snoring?

Her, Saskia and Posy all have very similar mouths when they are relaxed and they always seems slightly open or pouted and like something is up with their tongue or jaw. Hard to explain. But Matt posted Posy sleeping with her mouth wide open and it reminded me. It's something that isn't normal and should be looked into.
Oh please don't condone her drug use.
Are you saying her mouth was gurning and jaw clenching so much her veins were popping because she is relaxed 🤣🤣🤣
That's not how it works. That's sounds rediculous.
I suppose that maybe her drug overdose at Kyle's was because her mouth has problems too 😉
Anyway, Posy looks to have Matt's underbite or is it overbite? I've started to notice it. Have a look at Matt's profile.

(did I misunderstand your comment? I just reread it and maybe I did)

I've also noticed saskia always has her mouth open when just randomly playing etc in videos. It is quite strange!?

Reactions: 7
Oh please don't condone her drug use.
Are you saying her mouth was gurning and jaw clenching so much her veins were popping because she is relaxed 🤣🤣🤣
That's not how it works. That's sounds rediculous.
I suppose that maybe her drug overdose at Kyle's was because her mouth has problems too 😉
Anyway, Posy looks to have Matt's underbite or is it overbite? I've started to notice it. Have a look at Matt's profile.

(did I misunderstand your comment? I just reread it and maybe I did)
Yeah totally misunderstood my comment lol. She was definitely off chops that night!
Maybe my timing of asking this question wasn't the best, but her mouth and some of these kid's mouths have always caught my attention. Then I saw Posy mouth breathing in her sleep so that's why I brought it up. Maybe someone has more ENT knowledge than me and knows whats up. Enlarged tonsils or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's the 10 deep face filter that has me rotfl.
Like we know she has bad skin, why airbrush it to oblivion.
She's probably trying to impress his mother and two young sisters.
God knows what they think of her, esp the girls. They were at his show on weekend when she was off her chops.
And, what I thought was odd, she wasn't included when they went out and did stuff in Sydney.
His family was there? I can't think of a more lovelier way to show your potential partner's family how an almost 30 year old with three children by two different dads is so responsible, adult and mature with her head off her rocker, and perfectly fitting that partner. I know the bar is on the floor with him being disgusting as he is, but come on. I feel in 10 years time we'll have this type of story on repeat with Tammy, always the other partner that's horrible and bad, and always something in her nose, but she's not ever held responsible or called out on her own behaviour.
---
Yeah totally misunderstood my comment lol. She was definitely off chops that night!
Maybe my timing of asking this question wasn't the best, but her mouth and some of these kid's mouths have always caught my attention. Then I saw Posy mouth breathing in her sleep so that's why I brought it up. Maybe someone has more ENT knowledge than me and knows whats up. Enlarged tonsils or something?

My partner has been sleeping as a mouth breather since he was maybe Posy's age. It's not as uncommon, but usually it's a result of things like respiratory illness, stuffed nose, blocked canals in the head pretty much, allergies, teething, tongue ties. It can also be due to a small jawline and teeth struggling to fit in too. With my partner, he's had regular colds as a kid, but mouth breathing was genetic. At least one person in each generation in his family slept/sleeps like this with no medical background. Maybe three people across a few generations had teeth issues (misalignment in small jawline), but he doesn't, his parents didn't either. Saskia is beyond adorable, I'll start off with that, but she wound up with Tammy's mouth/jawline shape and apparently Reece's teeth. He's always had naturally bigger teeth, Tammy had misalignment. Sas is getting her adult teeth now and it's possible they're overcrowding her jaw. Just like Tammy's were from when she started posting herself. It could be fixed by braces, but Saskia is too little for those. She also should've been taught proper nasal breathing exercises and techniques to focus her daily effort on mainly nose breathing instead mouth. But Tammy is also a mouth breather in most of her stories and posts. In any way, I did notice the same pattern and I wish those kids get taken to the professionals for their opinion on it when the time is right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm really sorry, I thought I may have ❤
Im over hearing the excuses from people, like she was chewing gum, she was getting ready to kiss him, yawning, itchy nose. Like far out, the girl you stan over likes her drugs, except it. Was just this time she got caught.
Saskia and Wolf have really bad teeth. I hate to say it. Not their fault. Tammy's teeth are like horses.

• Heart
I'll leave it here. After more attention. I hope she gets negative comments but we probably won't see them because she deletes and blocks
---
Just screen recorded this 😛
---
Just screen recorded this 😛

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.