Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprisingly yes - he gave her red BV bag and then Chanel. But she never announced who got Chanel. First give away brought her like (i might lie) but approximately 5k of followers. And I think she realized that it generates massive traffic. So she did it again. I noticed Amelia also did it with some Prada bag.
I was surprised cause she always like to say how generous she is and this is the first time I hear something about it.
The BV was probably gifted and I bet the Chanel was from her collection. Not a brand new bag cause she is not that generous.

Xenia is naturally beautiful with or without makeup. She is model material but Tamara she is not.

I was watching Xenia stories and she seems so down to earth and smart. I was actually a bit surprised as most of these influenzas are airheads.

Reactions: 6
I was surprised cause she always like to say how generous she is and this is the first time I hear something about it.
The BV was probably gifted and I bet the Chanel was from her collection. Not a brand new bag cause she is not that generous.

Xenia is naturally beautiful with or without makeup. She is model material but Tamara she is not.

I was watching Xenia stories and she seems so down to earth and smart. I was actually a bit surprised as most of these influenzas are airheads.
Both of her bags are hers. Chanel is something that is super super old. And BV she bought I think at airport but I might be wrong. Anyhow both of them are hers.
i really like Xenia- i like her style and beliefs and that when she believes in something she “fights”.
I like her random stories about some discoveries, from some crazy ring to human design to personalities and others. She is the only one that is not boring and almost never repetitive.

Reactions: 2
Hej girls, anyone noticed if she actually announced her Chanel give-away??? I think that at the end she didn’t give the bag to anyone and there are a lot of comments questioning that?
I know it happened in the middle of BLM and she said she will do it later, but I think she actually never did 🤔

I refuse to believe she won’t give the bag. It is way too low, even for Tamara.
She did it purely to gain new followers (which is a fair strategy), however, what is not fair and looks super sneaky, is that fact that she said she was doing the give away to “help the morale of her followers ”.😏
These devious “little” things that she constantly does, really bother me. She is not a genuine person.
Moreover, to put this on hold due to BLM is a very stupid thing to do, because we all know that for her, BLM is far gone.

Another fan of Xenia here🤓

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I refuse to believe she won’t give the bag. It is way too low, even for Tamara.
She did it purely to gain new followers (which is a fair strategy), however, what is not fair and looks super sneaky, is that fact that she said she was doing the give away to “help the morale of her followers ”.😏
These devious “little” things that she constantly does, really bother me. She is not a genuine person.
Moreover, to put this on hold due to BLM is a very stupid thing to do, because we all know that for her, BLM is far gone.

Another fan of Xenia here🤓
I refuse it too but I was thinking maybe we should remind her 🤣
I was also thinking she never had a giveaway with some brand, she could have done it with Missoma or La mer or nars or I don’t know.
I remember when I stopped following Caro (although I never participate in any giveaways but I was disappointed) she was gifted a Prada bag by the brand itself with condition to give to someone else and make her happy. And she gave to her mom. Like really nice it is obvious she loves her parents but they are rich already- it was stupid move in my eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I was also thinking she never had a giveaway with some brand, she could have done it with Missoma or La mer or nars or I don’t know.
As a matter of fact, what I find really strange with Tamara, is that despite of her numbers, she does not seem to have much relationships with brands. I also do not see her getting sent much PR. She receives some makeup and cosmetics from Dior and Nars, works a bit with La mer, and she probably does all her hauls in partnership with online retailers (although, she never discloses ADs). But still it’s so much less than other influenzas with similar numbers get. If we take Lydia and ITF, they do not even buy their own food and toilet paper. If we take Leonie, Xenia, Brittany, they seem not to buy any luxury items by themselves. It looks like they get it all sent to them from brands. Every time they unbox a new luxury bag, they thank a brand for a gift. And to me it looks logical. To me that makes them top influenzas with personal relationships with brands. Tamara, on the contrary, buys everything by herself. That puzzles me. I ALWAYS had this feeling that she buys her way into influenza industry. I strongly believe that she is not considered by luxury brands, and every time she does fashion weeks, she buys her tickets, rents the outfits from showrooms, pays the hotels and the rest all by herself. Whereas for top girls like Camila, Negin, etc. it’s all paid for.
Look at this recent “photoshoot” in Balmain. Why wasn’t it FOR Balmain? They never reposted any of the outfits. To me it was clear as day that she has made a massive attempt at getting into Balmain eye by hiring their photographer, buying a tone of clothes, posting her outfits and tagging them for several days, then making a few stories passing by their store - all in a desperate attempt to draw their attention and get featured on their account. And it did not work! I think, that was the reason she was so upset for a few days, when we wrongfully believed that it was because of people finding out about her AirB&B.
In conclusion, I do not hate Tamara, and I really liked her until recently (moving in pandemic, weird behaviour with a boyfriend, BML vs own home issue coverage). But I have a feeling what she is trying to make us believe is all smoke and mirrors. She is not accepted in high fashion world, and is not wanted by luxury brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As a matter of fact, what I find really strange with Tamara, is that despite of her numbers, she does not seem to have much relationships with brands. I also do not see her getting sent much PR. She receives some makeup and cosmetics from Dior and Nars, works a bit with La mer, and she probably does all her hauls in partnership with online retailers (although, she never discloses ADs). But still it’s so much less than other influenzas with similar numbers get. If we take Lydia and ITF, they do not even buy their own food and toilet paper. If we take Leonie, Xenia, Brittany, they seem not to buy any luxury items by themselves. It looks like they get it all sent to them from brands. Every time they unbox a new luxury bag, they thank a brand for a gift. And to me it looks logical. To me that makes them top influenzas with personal relationships with brands. Tamara, on the contrary, buys everything by herself. That puzzles me. I ALWAYS had this feeling that she buys her way into influenza industry. I strongly believe that she is not considered by luxury brands, and every time she does fashion weeks, she buys her tickets, rents the outfits from showrooms, pays the hotels and the rest all by herself. Whereas for top girls like Camila, Negin, etc. it’s all paid for.
Look at this recent “photoshoot” in Balmain. Why wasn’t it FOR Balmain? They never reposted any of the outfits. To me it was clear as day that she has made a massive attempt at getting into Balmain eye by hiring their photographer, buying a tone of clothes, posting her outfits and tagging them for several days, then making a few stories passing by their store - all in a desperate attempt to draw their attention and get featured on their account. And it did not work! I think, that was the reason she was so upset for a few days, when we wrongfully believed that it was because of people finding out about her AirB&B.
In conclusion, I do not hate Tamara, and I really liked her until recently (moving in pandemic, weird behaviour with a boyfriend, BML vs own home issue coverage). But I have a feeling what she is trying to make us believe is all smoke and mirrors. She is not accepted in high fashion world, and is not wanted by luxury brands.
I agree 100%. My vision about Tamara’s career is pretty much the same as yours.
She has been doing this job for how long now?Somewhat close to 10 years, right?
From my point of view she is not“popular” among brands because she doesn’t sell well and fails to be relatable.You mentioned Lydia and Victoria, who for different reasons have many flaws, but the truth is that they sell well, hence why the brands love to work with them. I guess their audiences trust what they say, their advertisements content deliver well, and that is what the brands want.
In regards to big brands, Tamara has failed to work with Chanel (tough for most, to be fair), Prada, Gucci, Celine, Bottega, YSL, Givenchy... just to name a few. Despite trying super hard to look like she is at the same level as the ones like Caro, Leonie, Xenia, Camila or Britanny, she is far behind. But she fakes it well.
These brands have decades on their backs, they can spot a fake or someone who is “pushy” by miles! The Balmain episode is a perfect example. That guy, Filippo Testa works for the brand, gets her the clothes, however, he is incapable of making her somehow relevant to the brand. This says a lot about her role in the industry.
I think she needs a total revamp of her brand. And I’m not even talking about the number of followers (I browsed her list recently and many of her followers accounts are very dodgy), because for example, someone like The Fashion Guitar has half the followers but works exclusively with high end brands, jewelry and fashion wise.
She could achieve more, by being more creative, original and less unauthentic. Most of the times less is more and what brands are looking for, are girls that stand out for their uniqueness and not for how many Hermès or Chanel one owns...

Another day, another Xenia mention🙈 Thankfully Xenia is going away to St Tropez, Tamara will have to find a new obsession.
So she is asking for suggestions to find a “cute” coffee reusable cup. Odd question because Kitsune sells some at its store and online. Not cute enough perhaps?🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree 100%. My vision about Tamara’s career is pretty much the same as yours.
She has been doing this job for how long now?Somewhat close to 10 years, right?
From my point of view she is not“popular” among brands because she doesn’t sell well and fails to be relatable.You mentioned Lydia and Victoria, who for different reasons have many flaws, but the truth is that they sell well, hence why the brands love to work with them. I guess their audiences trust what they say, their advertisements content deliver well, and that is what the brands want.
In regards to big brands, Tamara has failed to work with Chanel (tough for most, to be fair), Prada, Gucci, Celine, Bottega, YSL, Givenchy... just to name a few. Despite trying super hard to look like she is at the same level as the ones like Caro, Leonie, Xenia, Camila or Britanny, she is far behind. But she fakes it well.
These brands have decades on their backs, they can spot a fake or someone who is “pushy” by miles! The Balmain episode is a perfect example. That guy, Filippo Testa works for the brand, gets her the clothes, however, he is incapable of making her somehow relevant to the brand. This says a lot about her role in the industry.
I think she needs a total revamp of her brand. And I’m not even talking about the number of followers (I browsed her list recently and many of her followers accounts are very dodgy), because for example, someone like The Fashion Guitar has half the followers but works exclusively with high end brands, jewelry and fashion wise.
She could achieve more, by being more creative, original and less unauthentic. Most of the times less is more and what brands are looking for, are girls that stand out for their uniqueness and not for how many Hermès or Chanel one owns...
Agreed. And she totally misses the mark on what makes them (the other girls) attractive to brands.
I follow Noor de Groot (QueenofJetlags), and I cringed so hard, when Tamara came to visit her last year. Noor is Dutch, and people there are very simple. Above all they enjoy simple pleasures in life. They do like some luxury goods hier and there, but they never ever chase luxury and dream of flaunting it into others’ faces. Tamara totally expected something different from both their family townhouse, and the way they chose to spend their free time. She is very superficial. She assumed that, if Noor is a partner of a famous DJ, who is in a high demand in the states, and is a much older man, and the family lives in Amsterdam, where Noor has her own business, then it automatically means they have a luxury life style, that should come with expensive boat and fancy restaurant dinners. Then she arrives, expecting royal treatment, Hermes and Chanel visits. What happens next is, the family comes to have a quick breakfast with her in her hotel. And they were all dressed as a normal family would on a Sunday morning, and not like luxury Tamara in full makeup with her Rolex on. They then invite her to join them on their walk through Christmas market, and then also invite her to their home for a takeaway pizza. Definitely, not something she expected. The next day Noor did not go with her to “Hermes and Chanel” (as Noor mainly buys vintage, she is not that into new luxury, and she is a business woman and a mother of two after all, so, wise and savvy with family money). Then in the evening they take Tamara on a very budget friendly boat trip (not a luxury yacht) to see FREE museum light installations. Tamara’s disappointment with this adventure was all over her face.
Same is happening now with Tamara and Xenia.
Yes, Xenia has money, but her lifestyle is very simple. She does not spend her days riding around in Uber looking what else luxury to buy. Have you seen it, she even told Tamara off with her never-ending Cafe Kitsune?
25FF5DE1-3BE5-4524-B711-87552064A3DB.jpeg
(btw, Maison Kitsune is a well established luxury fashion brand from Tokio, but Tamara, probably, has no idea about it, as she hasn’t mentioned it once).
Same goes for all the other top influenzas. Negin shops at Topshop, occasionally buys vintage, the rest is sent to her by the brands. She does not waste much of her own money on luxury clothing and shoes. She has a business to re-invest into and a big family she frequently takes on holidays. Leonie does not seem to buy anything expensive aside from acai bowls😁 The rest she receives from brands. Camila Carril comes from wealth and runs her own successful business. She is in it (Instalife) for exposure only. Camila Coelho has her own brand, gets all her luxury items from brands, does not seem to care much about them and is all about family quality time when it comes to spending. German footballer wives are well off. Luxury comes natural to them. They do not hoard Hermes bags. They casually buy exactly what they want when they fancy one. Whereas Tamara seems to go there to get whatever is thrown her way.
To sum up, I think Tamara is the only one off I follow, that has nothing of her own (no house, no business), but spends her days hoarding luxury whatever for a show.

Reactions: 11
Agree with everything you said @Brunette_ @notahater1010 @Helencorrie_2
She does have some relationship with brands- she is called for trips and events, but no relationship with cool brands (or I mean what i feel are cool brands- Loewe, prada, the row and others), and as you mentioned she doesn’t get any bigger gift than candle, or perfume or similar.

but I have a big question🙈😂😂😂
Do you think she is going to st Tropez for a vacation like Xenia 🥴 or same old same old Mykonos.

Agree with everything you said @Brunette_ @notahater1010 @Helencorrie_2
She does have some relationship with brands- she is called for trips and events, but no relationship with cool brands (or I mean what i feel are cool brands- Loewe, prada, the row and others), and as you mentioned she doesn’t get any bigger gift than candle, or perfume or similar.

but I have a big question🙈😂😂😂
Do you think she is going to st Tropez for a vacation like Xenia 🥴 or same old same old Mykonos.
My vote goes for St.Tropez.
She won’t leave Xenia aloneo_O

• Haha
Has anyone seen her new vlog yet? It’s very unclear whether she is working with Dior for the video for that sneak-preview of the new boutique. They must be working together on it otherwise she wouldn’t be head to tow in all new Dior (assuming borrowed).
Also, apt tour coming next 😂 wonder if she’s gonna let people assume her Airbnb is her own place again

Has anyone seen her new vlog yet? It’s very unclear whether she is working with Dior for the video for that sneak-preview of the new boutique. They must be working together on it otherwise she wouldn’t be head to tow in all new Dior (assuming borrowed).
Also, apt tour coming next 😂 wonder if she’s gonna let people assume her Airbnb is her own place again
The song and dance about where to put the "new desk in my home" was quite comical. Oh look...the desk is a few centimetres too long to be here...I guess it will have to go upstairs. I need to look at pinterest for inspiration for a white throw". :sick:🤦‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Such a clown 🤡. She's great at playing dress up though...I mean I really hope the boyfriend is one who appreciates a "doll" and has not much else available - creativity dud, ambition dud and definitely no design knowledge.

Agreed. And she totally misses the mark on what makes them (the other girls) attractive to brands.
I follow Noor de Groot (QueenofJetlags), and I cringed so hard, when Tamara came to visit her last year. Noor is Dutch, and people there are very simple. Above all they enjoy simple pleasures in life. They do like some luxury goods hier and there, but they never ever chase luxury and dream of flaunting it into others’ faces. Tamara totally expected something different from both their family townhouse, and the way they chose to spend their free time. She is very superficial. She assumed that, if Noor is a partner of a famous DJ, who is in a high demand in the states, and is a much older man, and the family lives in Amsterdam, where Noor has her own business, then it automatically means they have a luxury life style, that should come with expensive boat and fancy restaurant dinners. Then she arrives, expecting royal treatment, Hermes and Chanel visits. What happens next is, the family comes to have a quick breakfast with her in her hotel. And they were all dressed as a normal family would on a Sunday morning, and not like luxury Tamara in full makeup with her Rolex on. They then invite her to join them on their walk through Christmas market, and then also invite her to their home for a takeaway pizza. Definitely, not something she expected. The next day Noor did not go with her to “Hermes and Chanel” (as Noor mainly buys vintage, she is not that into new luxury, and she is a business woman and a mother of two after all, so, wise and savvy with family money). Then in the evening they take Tamara on a very budget friendly boat trip (not a luxury yacht) to see FREE museum light installations. Tamara’s disappointment with this adventure was all over her face.
Same is happening now with Tamara and Xenia.
Yes, Xenia has money, but her lifestyle is very simple. She does not spend her days riding around in Uber looking what else luxury to buy. Have you seen it, she even told Tamara off with her never-ending Cafe Kitsune?
View attachment 179511(btw, Maison Kitsune is a well established luxury fashion brand from Tokio, but Tamara, probably, has no idea about it, as she hasn’t mentioned it once).
Same goes for all the other top influenzas. Negin shops at Topshop, occasionally buys vintage, the rest is sent to her by the brands. She does not waste much of her own money on luxury clothing and shoes. She has a business to re-invest into and a big family she frequently takes on holidays. Leonie does not seem to buy anything expensive aside from acai bowls😁 The rest she receives from brands. Camila Carril comes from wealth and runs her own successful business. She is in it (Instalife) for exposure only. Camila Coelho has her own brand, gets all her luxury items from brands, does not seem to care much about them and is all about family quality time when it comes to spending. German footballer wives are well off. Luxury comes natural to them. They do not hoard Hermes bags. They casually buy exactly what they want when they fancy one. Whereas Tamara seems to go there to get whatever is thrown her way.
To sum up, I think Tamara is the only one off I follow, that has nothing of her own (no house, no business), but spends her days hoarding luxury whatever for a show.
on point👏
Im happy you are mentioning Noor because I think she is so underrated.
Speaking of Amsterdam, I used to enjoy vlogmas, but the ones from last year felt so rushed, she didn’t share the best of the places she visited, everything looked kind of chaotic and she felt out of place with those girls ( I like Mandy too. Yes her lips disturbe me a bit, but I love how much joy she gets from those simple walks with her doggy, and I really like how effortless she is).
Among the names you mentioned Tamara is the only one who spends cash like there is no tomorrow (and loves to brag about it). Who buys 6 Hermès in two years?
I perceive her as someone who values material stuff above everything else, besides this, she must feel such a big void in her own personality and even in her life, that only material stuff provides her some meaning, and above all, provides her importance and appreciation among others (which is an illusion I must add, as any psychologist would say).

please tell me this is a joke🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tamara should do a video with the title" How to embarrass myself" This woman is an embarrassment.
She can buy a desk and as many decor items she feels like but still won't make that airbnb a home. That's a temporary place and that's it. She should stop embellishing things just to make her feel good.

Why is it so hard for her to understand that renting a airbnb every 3 months don't make it a home? She must have some issues to understand that.

She does get PR stuff so it is that most stuff she sells on depop she got gifted, the difference is that Tamara she is sneaky she doesn't show or tell what she has been gifted cause she wants us to believe she bought all with her hard earned cash lol.

Tamara's obssession over Xenia is getting a little too much. She is forcing too much this friendship.
Plus when you spend a lot of time with someone like they are doing, it is likely they will end up fighting soon.

I do think she is going to St Tropez with Xenia cause you know she is like Xenia's puppy, goes every where she goes.

Reactions: 11
Regarding PR. Just watched Noor’s vlog from the 4th of July, and she received a huge box from Dior with a new tote, a bikini and a new secret bag that she could not show yet (I think that’s the bag Tamara points out to in Dior boutique). Now, considering she reads here, let’s see how long it will take her to go buy the same items and pretend she got them in PR.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god I cannot believe that she spent minutes talking about a bloody desk that she placed in one of the bedrooms. How shallow can someone be?
She really doesn't have anything going on in her life.

How many times will she say that she is Paris? Every chance she gets she says she is Paris, my life in Paris, this in Paris that in Paris.

It is so annoying and childish. She sounds like a 18yo that just moved out of her parents home for the first time.

She said Hermes is her favourite but she only buy bags from H, she doesn't have any leather goods from them besides bags, no ready to wear or shoes. Sorry Tamara but they are not your favourite. You are just a sheep who buys what every other blogger does.

P.s She is been reading here as she mentioned on the vlog that she walks everywhere. She only catches uber when is a place that is far.

Reactions: 7
But again- she first said I will try to organize private tour so you can see before anybody else, and then at the end it was when everybody else went. She keeps throwing this bones that she is important or with direct connections
Oh god I cannot believe that she spent minutes talking about a bloody desk that she placed in one of the bedrooms. How shallow can someone be?
She really doesn't have anything going on in her life.

How many times will she say that she is Paris? Every chance she gets she says she is Paris, my life in Paris, this in Paris that in Paris.

It is so annoying and childish. She sounds like a 18yo that just moved out of her parents home for the first time.

She said Hermes is her favourite but she only buy bags from H, she doesn't have any leather goods from them besides bags, no ready to wear or shoes. Sorry Tamara but they are not your favourite. You are just a sheep who buys what every other blogger does.

P.s She is been reading here as she mentioned on the vlog that she walks everywhere. She only catches uber when is a place that is far.
hahah i noticed the comment about uber also.
But regarding Hermes- i remember she has I think 2pairs of sandals and also some hat and summer wear- for beach- i think she bought last year before summer- but I can not follow her any more.
Is she ambassador of any brand at the moment?

But regarding Hermes- i remember she has I think 2pairs of sandals and also some hat and summer wear- for beach- i think she bought last year before summer- but I can not follow her any more.
Well that's not a lot to be honest for someone that is always drooling about Hermes and saying is her favorite brand.

Reactions: 3
I hope that era of influencers is over. This is becoming ridiculous. No content, no drive, no imagination. Lately, I am bored with many I used to like.

Reactions: 10
Glass tables are utter shyte. I will never ever have one.

Had a glass coffee table, my aunt had a glass dining table and once I worked in an office which had a glass desk.

All three were utter shyte and the conclusion by everyone I know who's ever had any type of glass table is "never again".

So I don't know whether Tamara is unaware how shyte they are or she legit thought a glass table is a good idea...

But in any case, the glass desk points to me that either she has no clue or the desk is just for show or both.

But again- she first said I will try to organize private tour so you can see before anybody else, and then at the end it was when everybody else went. She keeps throwing this bones that she is important or with direct connections

Hahahah😂 She is such a dreamer. Sad to watch her playing the “fool” role.
The day she will get anything exclusive in Paris, from Dior, Hermès or Chanel, will happen when someone like Camile Charriere, Monica de la Villardière or even Xenia, aren’t available. French fashion market is very tough, brands often work with a very strict group of girls, and to be honest I don’t think Tamara’s style, aesthetics and even personality, suit most french houses.

How many times has she promised to do a “home” tour? She is still pushing hard for that “Paris home” thing... embarrassing to watch really.

She is not an ambassador of anything atm. No partnership, nothing relevant going on... on the other hand Victoria, from God knows where in the british countryside, got the Bulgari jig, Dyson, MC photoshoot, etc...Leonie, also in Paris, working for Prada. Even Josie has more things happening in her career.

Glass tables are utter shyte. I will never ever have one.

Had a glass coffee table, my aunt had a glass dining table and once I worked in an office which had a glass desk.

All three were utter shyte and the conclusion by everyone I know who's ever had any type of glass table is "never again".

So I don't know whether Tamara is unaware how shyte they are or she legit thought a glass table is a good idea...

But in any case, the glass desk points to me that either she has no clue or the desk is just for show or both.
The desk is not “expensive “. When she leaves the airbnb, if she can’t carry the desk to the new place, she can always ditch it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.