Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I totally forgot that she was talking about moving to the US. And I thought where is this idea even coming from :D

I think So Shady wasn't a very successful business...

A also remember that last year she was saying in a video she is now allowed to stay in the UK permanent and she was very happy about it. I don't remember if she was also talking about a UK passport. But you can stay permanent without having the citizenship, right? However, don't know if that has changed because of Brexit. I have a few friends who were working in London for years. They have all been coming back to Germany now, because they didn't like the Brexit situation there. Respectively, they left before they got kicked out.

Actually the first thing I thought when she announced her "move" to Paris was, that it is because of Brexit. I don't know how the situation within the UK is changing for companies and taxes.

Anyone knows what happened to her employees? She is neither talking about Henri and Nina, nor you can see them in her videos since ages.

Reactions: 2
omg I totally forgot that she was talking about moving to the US. And I thought where is this idea even coming from :D

A also remember that last year she was saying in a video she is now allowed to stay in the UK permanent and she was very happy about it. I don't remember if she was also talking about a UK passport. But you can stay permanent without having the citizenship, right? However, don't know if that has changed because of Brexit. I have a few friends who were working in London for years. They have all been coming back to Germany now, because they didn't like the Brexit situation there. Respectively, they left before they got kicked out.

Actually the first thing I thought when she announced her "move" to Paris was, that it is because of Brexit. I don't know how the situation within the UK is changing for companies and taxes.

Anyone knows what happened to her employees? She is neither talking about Henri and Nina, nor you can see them in her videos since ages.
You might be right maybe it is not citizenship but permanent.
She has been mentioning Nina here and there she said few times she is super valuable to her. But Henri she doesn’t mention, neither the new assistant the one that didn’t appear to NY trip. but this is screenshot from car and I still think she is with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
7CA6A5D2-F751-445F-AA24-566FF73BF8BB.jpeg

Reactions: 1
You might be right maybe it is not citizenship but permanent.
She has been mentioning Nina here and there she said few times she is super valuable to her. But Henri she doesn’t mention, neither the new assistant the one that didn’t appear to NY trip. but this is screenshot from car and I still think she is with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 165686
I see a male wearing face mask in her sunglasses reflection.

You don't need citizenship to be able to stay permanently and no EU citizen had to go back because of Brexit, as every EU citizen was pretty much guaranteed to be allowed to stay permanently, all you do is apply for the visa ("indefinite leave to remain" or sth like that it's called) and you can stay forever, have your business etc (though I know why many EU citizens left after Brexit happened and I think in many cases it may be for the best after all). Though with permanent residence visas there are still rules usually, like you can't be for more than X days out of the country. Eg in Germany with their permanent residence visa, you can be outside Germany for a max of 6 months per year, longer than that and your status is voided and you have to start the whole immigration process again.

So if Tamara has British permanent residency, she'll have to go back regularly and spend time there to not void it.

It is also easy for EU citizens within the EU to open businesses, as outsider (non-EU citizen) there are stipulations: you need a minimum of capital investment and you must employ X people.

So my guess is it will be harder to open a micro business like Tamara's in Britain once Britain is no longer part of the EU (they still are part of the EU and will be until 1st Jan 2021, unless Britain applies for an extension...). But with Tamara having opened it years ago, plus her status as permanent resident (or possibly citizen), it doesn't affect her business. Unless the majority of it comes in via the EU and in Euros, well then I don't know how lucrative it is to stay with the pound, though moving a micro business also can't be worth all that much (I know that many many businesses moved to the EU (at least opening an office in the EU) when Brexit happened, but those businesses aren't micro businesses..).

Reactions: 3
Yep,she had some lotions brand before,but that was like 10 years ago🤔I completely forgot about so shady🙈yeah,so weird😬
Whaattt?:rolleyes: Had no idea about the lotions business. I guess after two failed business we can say business is not her forté.
After her career as an influencer maybe she could try writing, since she is so good at fabricating stories. She needs to improve her creative side tough...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This woman is so desperate and phoney that I cringe every time I see her post or YT video. I do follow her as I like fashion items and mostly want to see them in motion. However, her personality, tacky style, lies and desperation makes her so unattractive EW

The girl is staging on IG like she has someone in the flat, like how old are you 12!? Other women her age have kids, boyfriends, parents, flats and are not hiding anything. Not to say she has to have any of it, but obvs the guy is Henry her assistant or whomever. If you have a boyfriend and are happy in love you don't act like a desperate thirsty phoney. She seems like a lost soul, with all these materialistic stuff, no real friends, trying to be someone she is not, and wasting time on building an online persona.

She looks like she's gonna end alone and her time has already passes, she is irrelevant. Guess those lies and desperation just got me... Unsubscribed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This woman is so desperate and phoney that I cringe every time I see her post or YT video. I do follow her as I like fashion items and mostly want to see them in motion. However, her personality, tacky style, lies and desperation makes her so unattractive EW

The girl is staging on IG like she has someone in the flat, like how old are you 12!? Other women her age have kids, boyfriends, parents, flats and are not hiding anything. Not to say she has to have any of it, but obvs the guy is Henry her assistant or whomever. If you have a boyfriend and are happy in love you don't act like a desperate thirsty phoney. She seems like a lost soul, with all these materialistic stuff, no real friends, trying to be someone she is not, and wasting time on building an online persona.

She looks like she's gonna end alone and her time has already passes, she is irrelevant. Guess those lies and desperation just got me... Unsubscribed
Any link to Henry please ?

The "Eyewear designer" on her insta bio is just as tacky as she is.

She designed all those sunnies the same way Lydia Elise designed her tanning accessories kit. lol These influenzas are a joke, they really like embellish what they really do.

Reactions: 4
henrinicolasdepreux - his ig account
omg but this guy owns his brand consultancy?! He seems like a well off person, not some bus boy to Tamara, hahaha, omg! Cause she presented him as her assistant, like some intern as from what I gathered, please correct me if I am wrong.

If not, this only adds to what complete psycho this woman actually is...

So she must have hired him to position her brand, that would explain better graphics on videos, and this move to Paris idea etc, plus comes handy as a boyfriend pretend

I have a feeling that one of the reasons she moved to Paris was to get Hermes bags. She seems that obssessed to look rich that she will do anything.

Now she is very corageous to be flaunting these bags in Paris, when the crime rate is high and now that people lost jobs is gonna be even worse.

I said before and I will say it again. She is in bloody Paris, so why the hell she is only doing videos inside of her short term flat doing unboxings???

If she was an interesting person she would get lots of views showing Paris but cause she is boring af all she does is haul haul haul.

How can people get inspired by this???

She said that she tried to get an appoint and someone else ( the mysterious person she is with) tried too and the mysterious person got the appointment.

Tamara said that she doesn't like backpacks but it seems that she contradicts herself a lot as she does have a Chanel backpack which she said she love it.

The way she spoke about the Constance bag as if it is the most beautiful bag in the world. Let me say that she only thinks this bag is beautiful and chic cause has a massive H right in front so everyone knows it is from Hermes.

Otherwise this is just a normal crossbody bag.
Why does she do a weird face when she talks about her vintage Constance? If she does not like it just sell it. It is obvious that she doesn't like cause it was not new from the boutique.

What is that bone sticking out on the middle of her boobs? It is so weird I couldn't stop looking at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Could someone tell her that in almond and salmon, the l is silent? For someone that studied in the UK, she should know this. Its just ripping my ears everytime she says salmon

How has she just dropped roughly £20,000 on two Hermes bags?

Middle of pandemic, people have lost their jobs, businesses are not opening, wow that's extravagant to say the least, especially when she's not in her 'own' apartment, but an air bnb. Has the boyfriend bought these i wonder?

Reactions: 7
I guess her channel is about luxury goods, which is fine. 2 Hermes bags? When just a few months ago she got a brand new white Birkin and that purple Constance? .... I suppose I’ll just have to stop watching for now. But flaunting these two bags right now.. seems in really poor taste. However I live in America and things are not good here at the moment. In many ways.

Maybe Paris is better? But other posters here have mentioned crime and jobless as well. I don’t know if she will face backlash there are lots of luxury you tubers who are shopping and vlogging atm. As I said I can just tune out. I use these channels as an escape - but recently it just all seems so empty. So useless, so vain.. I don’t know. It’s probably just me. But I just think it’s in seriously poor taste.

What is that bone sticking out on the middle of her boobs? It is so weird I couldn't stop looking at.
I think she explained once- i think she said when she was born she had some issue with bones and had surgeries , and as I remember she still have some issues and problems. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She said it is the way it is.
As always I agree with everything U say- super boring and disappointing- go to freaking museum Tamara- do something- lead us through Chanel shopping experience, ask YSL museum for a small tour. Do different collaboration with who ever- BV, dior store let them explain about latest bags or shoes- since now you and your friend influencers don’t travel with brands. You are in Paris- ask to go to archives.
I wonder why is she not building different kind of collaborations with fashion people. You are not gonna be influencer your entire life.
why she didn’t go to those hair dressers and make 10min about new trends in colors, or haircut or latest trends with hair accessories.
What is Parisian? What is the way Parisian girls take care of their hair.
I am so bored with all of them. I would be disappointed in my self if thia would be content I produce and let it on line.

• Heart
Hermès has plenty of models other than Birkin and Kelly. I find the Verrou, Lindy or Bolide so nice, but of course Tamara wants the former two because she wants people to know she owns an Hermès. The other models only the really savvy people would notice, that is not her goal. She wants Hermès bags because of the status they provide and because her “friends” have them too. She couldn’t care less about the craftsmanship that is behind it.

I think she explained once- i think she said when she was born she had some issue with bones and had surgeries , and as I remember she still have some issues and problems. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She said it is the way it is.
As always I agree with everything U say- super boring and disappointing- go to freaking museum Tamara- do something- lead us through Chanel shopping experience, ask YSL museum for a small tour. Do different collaboration with who ever- BV, dior store let them explain about latest bags or shoes- since now you and your friend influencers don’t travel with brands. You are in Paris- ask to go to archives.
I wonder why is she not building different kind of collaborations with fashion people. You are not gonna be influencer your entire life.
why she didn’t go to those hair dressers and make 10min about new trends in colors, or haircut or latest trends with hair accessories.
I am so bored with all of them. I would be disappointed in my self if thia would be content I produce and let it on line.
absolutely agree. Amazing ideas Moloko, as always.
She is “so inspired” in Paris, however she has been delivering the same kind of content she used to create while at her sisters house. Zero effort, zero creativity, zero passion. She is a vacuum of everything (apart from Hermès of course, and that is all it matters, isn’t it Tam Tam:giggle:)

That would mean one has to do leg work to and knocking on doors. It takes much less effort to "play dress-up" and "play" house. Hats off to her for being able to vacation in Paris for so long in such a fancy place. Unfortunately time is not on her side for dress-up and playing house. I wish she would stop pretending she's a great role model....nothing to aspire to here.

I would like her to promote an excellent Croatian or Serbian fashion brands like deluxe luxury, krie design,aleksandra dojcinovic, mona, Tamara Radivojevic. Even Hollywood starts have been wearing Dojcinovic dresses.

• Heart
I agree with everything you said. Why not do a series about Parisian/French Brands or even talk about how the Parisian fashion is, how the ladies dress or how they like their make up. This would be something more unique and not that cookie cutter stuff she post every week which is the same she posted last year and the year before.

Influenzas they have to understand that what worked last year, it won't work this year and so on. If they don't adapt and become creative instead of copying others they will become redundant.

Build something special and create something unique or they will die off.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.