Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been looking really run down and haggard recently. I only notice because I thought she looked really healthy and radiant when she was in lockdown at her sister's. I feel kinda bad for her.

Reactions: 6
She has been looking really run down and haggard recently. I only notice because I thought she looked really healthy and radiant when she was in lockdown at her sister's. I feel kinda bad for her.
Coudnt agree any more ...

maybe lack of sleepS new bf horny 24/7 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she looks very slim very thin. While I think the apartment lie was silly... I don’t quite get that whole thing... I hope she’s okay. She has been very thin sometime.

Reactions: 1
She said that life in Paris is better than she thought and being there is making her so inspired.
If she was that inspired she would be creating content that is inspiring and no hauls or what I eat in a day. This type of content is for the lazy who wants to put something out there without having much work.

She should use this inspiration to produce something worthwhile.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Question, and I apologize if it it’s a dumb one. I’m in the states so and don’t know how moving between the European cities works.

If you’re a UK resident - wouldn’t you need a visa to live/work in Paris?

If so, how would she get a visa during lockdown?

Is she literally staying in Paris on extended vacation in an airBnb and calling it a move? I’m so confused!!

Reactions: 2
Question, and I apologize if it it’s a dumb one. I’m in the states so and don’t know how moving between the European cities works.

If you’re a UK resident - wouldn’t you need a visa to live/work in Paris?

If so, how would she get a visa during lockdown?

Is she literally staying in Paris on extended vacation in an airBnb and calling it a move? I’m so confused!!
She has Croatian citizenship, Croatia is in the EU so she doesn't need any type of visa for EU countries. Though I don't know whether the work/movement prohibition has been lifted yet for Croatian citizens, but I think so.

She'll need a visa for the UK in the future though and will have to be careful to not be in violation of those terms (eg not spend more than X days per year outside the UK).

Unless she's lucky enough to acquire even more citizenships (UK), then it won't matter.

She mentioned that she can imagine living in the EU/USA in the future, those are according to her "the best places to live for work for her".... So maybe she's toying with the idea of leaving the UK.

Luck girl, so many citizenships. I thought she was Serbian with Serbian citizenship. I was not aware she acquired the Croatian as well so she can travel freely within the EU.

She has Croatian citizenship, Croatia is in the EU so she doesn't need any type of visa for EU countries. Though I don't know whether the work/movement prohibition has been lifted yet for Croatian citizens, but I think so.

She'll need a visa for the UK in the future though and will have to be careful to not be in violation of those terms (eg not spend more than X days per year outside the UK).

Unless she's lucky enough to acquire even more citizenships (UK), then it won't matter.

She mentioned that she can imagine living in the EU/USA in the future, those are according to her "the best places to live for work for her".... So maybe she's toying with the idea of leaving the UK.
Had no idea she has a Croatian passport...
Don’t think she is going to the US anytime soon, because Trump will be cutting on working visas. But as we all know, Tamara loves to fantasize. Also, didn’t she say she wanted to settle down?:sneaky:

Last edited:
She has UK passport/ citizenship since last year. I am not sure she kept serbian if she has croatian. Since in her UK company info says croatian. Serbia allows dual citizenship but more 😬 not sure

Reactions: 3
Had no idea she has a Croatian passport...
Don’t think she is going to the US anytime soon, because Trump will be cutting on working visas. But as we all know, Tamara loves to fantasize. Also, didn’t she say she wanted to settle down?:sneaky:
Well, she is not a construction worker. Influenzas are considered “talents”. They come to work in another country if their talent is needed by a company that invites them. So, working visa cuts unlikely to apply to them.

Well, she is not a construction worker. Influenzas are considered “talents”. They come to work in another country if their talent is needed by a company that invites them. So, working visa cuts unlikely to apply to them.
not sure... they are cutting visas even for those who work in finance, and we all know that this sector has the biggest prestige in America’s economy, so no one is safe at this point.

• Wow
not sure... they are cutting visas even for those who work in finance, and we all know that this sector has the biggest prestige in America’s economy, so no one is safe at this point.
Will not argue with that as I’m not from the US. All I know is that “talent” visas (as well as religious ones) have different working migration rules applied to them.

She has UK passport/ citizenship since last year. I am not sure she kept serbian if she has croatian. Since in her UK company info says croatian. Serbia allows dual citizenship but more 😬 not sure
Are you sure? Haven't followed her much until recently, then I wonder why she still hasn't updated her companies house info....

So then she might be having Serbian, Croatian and British citizenship?

If she has British citizenship and didn't have to renounce any others (and won't need to in future), then there's no reason to consider living in EU/US, though she said quality of life is better in Paris than London and I'll have to agree with her, life in numerous European cities is better than London (and many other British places)... Cleaner air and less expenisve (eg property) for starters...

I think ex-YU countries aren't very strict about dual/multiple citizenships, neither are the Brits. I know someone who has British, Irish, Israeli and some other citizenship....

Are you sure? Haven't followed her much until recently, then I wonder why she still hasn't updated her companies house info....

So then she might be having Serbian, Croatian and British citizenship?

If she has British citizenship and didn't have to renounce any others (and won't need to in future), then there's no reason to consider living in EU/US, though she said quality of life is better in Paris than London and I'll have to agree with her, life in numerous European cities is better than London (and many other British places)... Cleaner air and less expenisve (eg property) for starters...

I think ex-YU countries aren't very strict about dual/multiple citizenships, neither are the Brits. I know someone who has British, Irish, Israeli and some other citizenship....
Yes pretty sure. I will try to find it in her video. I think it was after her sunglasses launch.
i don’t know about other but serbia allows dual and basically don’t even check. I know few people with more then 2.
But if I don’t get to lazy I will try to find it in her videos

I doubt she will move to the US. If she was too she would have to have a working visa which a company would sponsor her and she would have to stay some time working for this company.

I don't even think she knows what she actually wants from life as every time she changes her mind. Apparently she also want to live in Milan.

The only problem is that she really think that she will be an influencer for the rest of her life but that is not how it works.

When a new generation of younger and really creative bloggers come up, she will be forgotten. As with everything in life, especially when it comes to SM there is a lifespan.

I don't think people want to see a 40+ years old who forgot to grow up doing hauls and talking as if their only problem are clothes and shoes. People expect fresh content and not the same old rubbish.

Reactions: 9
Yes pretty sure. I will try to find it in her video. I think it was after her sunglasses launch.
i don’t know about other but serbia allows dual and basically don’t even check. I know few people with more then 2.
But if I don’t get to lazy I will try to find it in her videos
what the h* happened to her sunglasses brand? It disappeared out of the blue, like never existed. It is so odd that she stopped mentioning it.
At the time there were rumors that the brand didn’t belong to her.This is the thing about Tamara that really bothers me, her lack of honesty and transparency, everything that comes from her seems so dodgy...

Reactions: 6
what the h* happened to her sunglasses brand? It disappeared out of the blue, like never existed. It is so odd that she stopped mentioning it.
At the time there were rumors that the brand didn’t belong to her.This is the thing about Tamara that really bothers me, her lack of honesty and transparency, everything that comes from her seems so dodgy...
Agree!
I have no idea- i have asked few times at Youtube, and at on point she said she was working on it but covid slow it down 🤔 But she was working on it.
But I am also having hard time remembering- I remember that people were mentioning on other gossip site and twitter that it will probably disappear as previous brand also disappeared??? I don’t know she had any brand previous to this?
I don’t think she owns So shady any more- she doesn’t even have linked account in her bio- weird.

Yep,she had some lotions brand before,but that was like 10 years ago🤔I completely forgot about so shady🙈yeah,so weird😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.