Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Xenia's latest stories and she has just moved into her "dream flat' in yes you guessed it, Paris!!!!!

She is having lunch with Tamara. I wonder if Airbnb are now working with influencers? Seems a bit of a coincidence, no.
Xenia lives in that apartment for at least 1,5 Years (not sure). I think she is renting because when she was changing kitchen she said she doesn’t want to invest because it is not hers, but it could be I misunderstood.
but regarding Airbnb I am sure this is next level

Reactions: 3
Xenia lives in that apartment for at least 1,5 Years (not sure). I think she is renting because when she was changing kitchen she said she doesn’t want to invest because it is not hers, but it could be I misunderstood.
but regarding Airbnb I am sure this is next level
she said she bought it but was not completely sure she wanted to move full time to Paris, hence not investing too much in it. I guess she has now decided to spend most of her time in Paris (this is what I remember, it was long time ago, so I can be wrong too:))
In regards to Tamara’s flat situation, I don’t think she has a collab with Airbnb. I would guess a possible collab with the rentals agency. She is not disclosing many things these days, so everything is possible.

Reactions: 2
she said she bought it but was not completely sure she wanted to move full time to Paris, hence not investing too much in it. I guess she has now decided to spend most of her time in Paris (this is what I remember, it was long time ago, so I can be wrong too:))
In regards to Tamara’s flat situation, I don’t think she has a collab with Airbnb. I would guess a possible collab with the rentals agency. She is not disclosing many things these days, so everything is possible.
I also can not remember I have mixed memories, but I have to say I do like her apartment , view, all the plants, cool choice of furniture, person living in Paris and not copying french paneling (like our babes ITF and Lidl 😏) .
no no Tam def doesn’t have anything with Airbnb but it is coming for all influencers as next step, especially after this Covid situation- they will need a boost.

Reactions: 2
It seems these influencers can never stay at one place for too long. Let's see how long they will call Paris their "favourite home".
Always when I think they settle down at a place, they will leave it again.

I think it's the smartest, to invest in buying an apartment and rent it to someone else later oder sell it again. Like Xenia did.
Instead of renting an AirBnB for 20.000€ a month:unsure:

These influencers they are behaving as if everything is back to normal, when Covid is still killing people all over, especially in Europe and UK.

There are countries where they had less than 10k cases and people are more careful than some european cities where they had way more and people act as if is life as usual.

Those influenzas they are dying to travel and be able to get those freebies. I think that most of them behave as if this pandemic never happened. They are in their own bubble and they won't get affected.

Influenzas think they are immune to everything, that an economic crisis would never affect them.

Reactions: 6
Her latest vlog sge sounds reallllyyyy fake. Her constantly changing accent... it’s werid. I wonder if it’s the person she’s with? She’s not totally comfortable filming around them? In any case if she’s in Paris with a bf, good for her. It was obvious from her videos she wants a relationship. Someone said she may gain weight, that would be a good thing. She had been so skinny lately it’s kinda worrying.

I have noticed that since she "moved" to Paris she has been more secretive about her life and not posting as much.

She was not expecting we would find out her lie, so she is probably being very careful as if she lies again she knows what will happen.

Reactions: 4
Her latest vlog sge sounds reallllyyyy fake. Her constantly changing accent... it’s werid. I wonder if it’s the person she’s with? She’s not totally comfortable filming around them? In any case if she’s in Paris with a bf, good for her. It was obvious from her videos she wants a relationship. Someone said she may gain weight, that would be a good thing. She had been so skinny lately it’s kinda worrying.
You can hear her bf voice deff accent ( as he trying to speak English ) maybe he is spanish idk

You can hear her bf voice deff accent ( as he trying to speak English ) maybe he is spanish idk
In her vlog where she is cooking pasta .. she films his hands doing ginger tee as well so it's kinda of hint that she is not alone

Reactions: 1
He was the one doing all the cooking with no instructions coming his way, and aside from basic pasta, the rest was Serbian.
My partner of 13 years who is really good with cooking, never cooks anything of my national cuisine - that’s my prerogative.
I doubt he adapted to her national eating habits so quickly. So, my bet is he is Serbian as well.

He was the one doing all the cooking with no instructions coming his way, and aside from basic pasta, the rest was Serbian.
My partner of 13 years who is really good with cooking, never cooks anything of my national cuisine - that’s my prerogative.
I doubt he adapted to her national eating habits so quickly. So, my bet is he is Serbian as well.
I still think it is this Henri guy, don’t know if they are couple but I think it is him(Could be because he has that lifestyle she is striving for), I noticed he was also tagged on some image with Carlo Sestini and Carlo is always joking about he will find her hubby/boyfriend (his brother).
Also the voice - he doesn’t have serbian accent (doesn’t have to mean anything but usually serbian accent is very strong. Second if he is serbian there is no chance he would speak english especially not at the beginning of “appearance” in her video (he would have to be really aware and prepped).
And there is moment in her last video at 15:18min when she says “It’s netflix time” and then she says either currently watching or Carly/Henri is (i just can not recognize).Can someone listen that part?

I still think it is this Henri guy, don’t know if they are couple but I think it is him(Could be because he has that lifestyle she is striving for), I noticed he was also tagged on some image with Carlo Sestini and Carlo is always joking about he will find her hubby/boyfriend (his brother).
Also the voice - he doesn’t have serbian accent (doesn’t have to mean anything but usually serbian accent is very strong. Second if he is serbian there is no chance he would speak english especially not at the beginning of “appearance” in her video (he would have to be really aware and prepped).
And there is moment in her last video at 15:18min when she says “It’s netflix time” and then she says either currently watching or Carly/Henri is (i just can not recognize).Can someone listen that part?
I think Henri is gay:sneaky:
As for the guy in her video, he could speak English because she was. He was totally aware she was vlogging, as she was holding her camera.
With Netflix, she says “currently watching the Sinner season 3”

I have no idea if it is her boyfriend or a friend she is sharing the flat with, what surprises me, is that for someone who says she doesn’t like to talk about her personal life, she has been giving too many hints. :unsure:We are not stupid Tam Tam, we know you love when we discuss your personal life, because Let’s be honest, your “career” is pretty much irrelevant, so what else can we discuss?
I believe that if she really wanted to leave her boyfriend out of the picture, she could easily do that, it is not like she is being filmed 24hs.
my bet is that she has no boyfriend, but she wants us to believe that is the case.

What even is this photo 😂😂😂😂
christ...she photographs so badly.
In the caption of the picture she says Paris inspires her...is that so? Very odd, cause you are going to do, for the trillion time, a video about your audience’s assumptions.:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Henri is gay:sneaky:
As for the guy in her video, he could speak English because she was. He was totally aware she was vlogging, as she was holding her camera.
With Netflix, she says “currently watching the Sinner season 3”
You think he is gay? I have extremely bad gay radar.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
for one so worldly, she needs to learn pasta shapes...it's F-A-R-F-A-L-L-E not integrale or whatever she read on the packaging....

• Haha
OMG this woman she is something else.

She asked people for recommendations on create an office space, buying a desk etc... Why does she wants to create an office in a place that isn't permanent?
She keep on lying pretending it is a permanent place.

She did a Q&A on her stories and she kept saying that she wants to have two homes. A Paris and London one.
When will she learn that Paris isn't her home and that flat isn't her home in Paris ? how dumb can someone be.

I noticed that she mentioned that she is 31yo and she wants to settle down and have a family. This is the second time she mentions that she wants to settle down.

Why is she so desperate to settle down?

Tam Tam still living on lala land

Reactions: 8
O

She asked people for recommendations on create an office space, buying a desk etc... Why does she wants to create an office in a place that isn't permanent?

She did a Q&A on her stories and she kept saying that she wants to have two homes. A Paris and London one.
When will she learn that Paris isn't her home and that flat isn't her home in Paris ? how dumb can someone be.

I noticed that she mentioned that she is 31yo and she wants to settle down and have a family. This is the second time she mentions that she wants to settle down.

The flat has 3 bedrooms, right? So, she could turn one of the rooms into an office. Easy...
Actually no, because we all know she can’t change a thing in that flat, because she is not renting it for real.
She could have finished this flat fiasco right at the begging by simply saying she was sorry by not being clear enough in regards to the flat situation, but no, she prefers to play the “dumb” part and make her followers look like idiots.
I’m quite surprised she wants to settled down. If she is indeed dating, isn’t it a bit too soon to make such big plans?
As you perfectly said, she loves to live in la la land...

Reactions: 5

how can someone want to settle if only started living with someone ? Hmm

O

The flat has 3 bedrooms, right? So, she could turn one of the rooms into an office. Easy...
Actually no, because we all know she can’t change a thing in that flat, because she is not renting it for real.
She could have finished this flat fiasco right at the begging by simply saying she was sorry by not being clear enough in regards to the flat situation, but no, she prefers to play the “dumb” part and make her followers look like idiots.
I’m quite surprised she wants to settled down. If she is indeed dating, isn’t it a bit too soon to make such big plans?
As you perfectly said, she loves to live in la la land...
Well she can put just a table I believe so , not repaint the walks etc .. not a big deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.