Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw that same Serbian photographer Dušan Petrović is fighting COVID 19 in a hospital in Belgrade. Let's see if she reach out to him

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I just saw that same Serbian photographer Dušan Petrović is fighting COVID 19 in a hospital in Belgrade. Let's see if she reach out to him
Not gonna happen- she even didn’t acknowledge when Kristina (former assistant) started her business. I would say at least “congratulation! You deserve it!“ blah blah blah.
But they did spoke a bit on twitter (Dusan and Tamar- i had to edit this) when there was some 💩 happening but that got deleted

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Not gonna happen- she even didn’t acknowledge when Kristina (former assistant) started her business. I would say at least “congratulation! You deserve it!“ blah blah blah.
But they did spoke a bit on twitter (Dusan and Tamar- i had to edit this) when there was some 💩 happening but that got deleted
Hope Dusan gets better. He seems a nice guy, albeit a bit childish,personality wise.
Not surprised she didn’t congratulate Kristina. She rarely shows any support to other people’s projects. Attire comes to my mind. She tries so hard to look super close to Xenia, however, she didn’t show any kind of support to Attire, and Xenia’s clothing line is very interesting. Perhaps she was waiting for Xenia to send her some pieces? I guess Tamara only shows support when she is paid to or when she gets a freebie.
Moreover, she keeps collecting frenemies.🤭

Hope Dusan gets better. He seems a nice guy, albeit a bit childish,personality wise.
Not surprised she didn’t congratulate Kristina. She rarely shows any support to other people’s projects. Attire comes to my mind. She tries so hard to look super close to Xenia, however, she didn’t show any kind of support to Attire, and Xenia’s clothing line is very interesting. Perhaps she was waiting for Xenia to send her some pieces? I guess Tamara only shows support when she is paid to or when she gets a freebie.
I was thinking about Attire recently- and I think it is as you say - because I remember that she did show suport at the beginning but also saying I am waiting for my package or something like that(don’t hold my word it is just a memory) but when I checked other day- she even doesn’t follow Attire.
Ok- edit- now she is following attire- but I could swear that she didn’t

She has shared THREE Instagram posts with that ugly Balmain bag and not one of them includes a disclosure... 🙄

Reactions: 5
on instagram she is asking for assumptions for her new video...is she really ready for this? 😂

• Haha
on instagram she is asking for assumptions for her new video...is she really ready for this? 😂
So original... this is like the 3rd time she does this kind of video.

She has shared THREE Instagram posts with that ugly Balmain bag and not one of them includes a disclosure... 🙄
that bag is hideous. All the Balmaim looks are, actually.

Last edited:
New vlog is on YT and she is with someone in the flat .
You can hear it after the breakfast but also in her stories she showed that breakfast already but there was 2 plates on the table sooo looks like her BF

Reactions: 3
What I eat in a day? Really?? Not much apparently. I feel sorry for teenagers today, they might think that the world is really like this and that this is a real life.

Reactions: 1
As someone who lives in Paris and who had endured all the precautions of the covid situations, I fell really offended that she takes pictures in the subway station without wearing a mask. It is absolutely mandatory here...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What I eat in a day? Really?? Not much apparently. I feel sorry for teenagers today, they might think that the world is really like this and that this is a real life.
Tbh she eats enough there .. calorie wise 1200+
Not the worst day of eating .. carbs included and healthy fats like salmon avocado but butter ..

Plus I believe we don't move that much ( yes she had 10k walk ) but still rest of the afternoon was at home

That pink dress is hideous. Looks like a house-keeper's uniform (no offence).

Also I am pretty sure as well her first Constance bag was second-hand and now, oh I am Miss Luxury, I bought them all... pathetic.

Reactions: 6
Watching her latest YT video it seems she is there with a guy/boyfriend.
She is eating carbs (pasta) with him :D so possible she is/will gain weight now. And that's totally fine :)

Just seen Xenia's latest stories and she has just moved into her "dream flat' in yes you guessed it, Paris!!!!!

She is having lunch with Tamara. I wonder if Airbnb are now working with influencers? Seems a bit of a coincidence, no.

Reactions: 7
Just seen Xenia's latest stories and she has just moved into her "dream flat' in yes you guessed it, Paris!!!!!

She is having lunch with Tamara. I wonder if Airbnb are now working with influencers? Seems a bit of a coincidence, no.
Xenia has been living between Hamburg and Paris for the past two years, and she bough that flat, long time ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.