Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do honestly think she looks stunning now, but it's obvious she's had sooooo much done, unbelievable how different she looks
I think she was pretty before and picked a great surgeon to change what she didn't like. That said, it costs a lot of money and I believe influencers need to be transparent about that. That said, the rest of her persona is all trickery and fakery. She is only a picture and the rest is quite ugly and dishonest.

Zorannah has had a ton of work done too, but her honesty and "this is me" presence is authentic. Whether you like or dislike her is not relevant....she's real about who she is and what she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think she was pretty before and picked a great surgeon to change what she didn't like. That said, it costs a lot of money and I believe influencers need to be transparent about that. That said, the rest of her persona is all trickery and fakery. She is only a picture and the rest is quite ugly and dishonest.

Zorannah has had a ton of work done too, but her honesty and "this is me" presence is authentic. Whether you like or dislike her is not relevant....she's real about who she is and what she does.
I do not like her behaviour at all but I do think she is pretty now.

Reactions: 5
Some people like plastic look, some prefer natural. In her case, it becomes more and more obvious that she had many procedures and its visible especially in the chin area. Last year she looked better, maybe it doesn't age well or she can't visit her doctors for repairs because of corona. I don't like too plastic look, but I understand that to be an influencer it is a must today if you don't have the good (by todays standards) looks naturally.

Reactions: 12
I think she looked better last year. now she looks somehow frumpy and bloated like she eats a lot of dairy or something.

Reactions: 6
Is it me or she seems super sad in her latest video, like she’s on the verge of tears or something?! 🤔
And her body language is awkward, she’s leaving the impression of someone who is not comfortable in their own body and also not convinced in what she’s saying/promoting.

i've only recently started watching her and i don't watch zorannah
but when i first opened a video of tamara i was with my sister and we were both commenting on how pretty she is
only after i joined here i realized how much she has changed about her appearance 😂 fair play to the surgeon
i mean the girl is lying about staying at an airbnb, she'd never admit to plastic surgery

🤢🤢🤢 I mean... First, I had to read it twice, because her english is atrocious, secondly, it made me laugh so much because our Tam Tam needs to look herself in the mirror. She “bought” a nice face, but her inside is still ugly, if not uglier.

in regards to her “enhancements”, I will always prefer someone natural to someone who is heavily botched.She was not “supermodel “ material, if you know what I mean, but she had feminine features. After so many procedures, she is looking more and more masculine. This is one of the problems for those who go too far: either you get feline features or you become too manly. Tamara is definitely the latter.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Is it me or she seems super sad in her latest video, like she’s on the verge of tears or something?! 🤔
And her body language is awkward, she’s leaving the impression of someone who is not comfortable in their own body and also not convinced in what she’s saying/promoting.
Yes, she seems angry and very awkward. she almost seems self-aware. I think she has put some weight on (awkward pose in a sleeveless white t-shirt,).

Attachments

Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢 I mean... First, I had to read it twice, because her english is atrocious, secondly, it made me laugh so much because our Tam Tam needs to look herself in the mirror. She “bought” a nice face, but her inside is still ugly, if not uglier.

in regards to her “enhancements”, I will always prefer someone natural to someone who is heavily botched.She was not “supermodel “ material, if you know what I mean, but she had feminine features. After so many procedures, she is looking more and more masculine. This is one of the problems for those who go too far: either you get feline features or you become too manly. Tamara is definitely the latter.
There are people online that suffer with diseases!!!! hahahahah omg I need to stop this is unhealthy how many facepalms I've given to my self, how many rolled eyes and shouts at my laptop

I just cannot fathom the amount of knits she has shown and purchased within a month!!! It is sickening! It must have been about 50? I know I know Tamara it's your job to show clothes, but this is so frikin repulsive and so tone deaf and it is very disturbing!

Imagine all that energy and time wasted, all the people on minimum wages packing, delivering only for those THINGS to be thrown to people's face and for the millionth time shoved down our throats pressiuring you to consume consume consume.

If we weren't in lockdown and sis literally hasn't moved from her sofa, where are you going to wear those 150 same knits?? Can you take at least 20 and go give to homeless people freezing at the stations, or some women's safe houses. It really really saddens me how much all these influencers and social media have ruined bleeping everything!

Also I threw up in my mouth hearing for the billionth time about Missoma and those tacky overpriced cheap metals. She posted tens thousand stories and videos in a week about same disgusting brand every single influencer has the aff partnership with.

Just spend spend spend, there is no happiness there Tamara!

Please watch this video:

and pls reconsider the amounts of energy you are wasting.

Ofc she is stressed and sad, imagine working on lying 24/7 for the online world, hoarding enormous amounts of THINGS she never uses, always chasing another fix, I bet next Hermes wouldn't make her happy more than 5 min. it is just a sad story...

Yes, she seems angry and very awkward. she almost seems self-aware. I think she has put some weight on (awkward pose in a sleeveless white t-shirt,).
pissed off about another airbnb being busted online! same as the last time...

how convenient to film at that weird backdrop today, as if she was scared we'll comment about the living room that is advertised as an airbnb

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she put the doors on that wardrobe?!?
The room is quite small and there is not enough space between that big bed and the wardrobe, so everything looks very ugly, even with the luxury pieces inside.
Like a crowded warehouse!

If there is not enough space to open the doors, she could use the sliding ones. There are quite some options at IKEA in white and/or with mirrors. The room would look more clean and less claustrophobic!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I agree, but she seems like a person who doesn't think things through.
like, at all.

Reactions: 9
The room is quite small and there is not enough space between that big bed and the wardrobe, so everything looks very ugly, even with the luxury pieces inside.

If there is not enough space to open the doors, she could use the sliding ones. There are quite some options at IKEA in white and/or with mirrors. The room would look more clean and less claustrophobic!
Maybe she is missing the Brighton attic and she wants to recreate a similar space...there is zero aesthetics in that room in my opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

The room looks cluttered and her face looks haggard. All that money for crappy results.

Even though she has been criticized so many times for her poor language skills, she obviously doesn't care.
it's not even language skills, she just doesn't bother to write properly, she's acting as if she's sending a whatsapp to her friend, so unprofessional

Reactions: 14
Is it possible that she slipped? :D In Black Friday video, she said at one point that if she continued to shop so much there would soon be “clothes living here and Tamara sleeping on top” as she pointed around the wardrobe room. So..she is in fact sleeping there...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think someone told her that "cool" people write in a similar fashion, so she is trying to mimic the "doesn't care/too cool" style.
Like I said, I think she doesn't have one thinking atom in her body.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is it possible that she slipped? :D In Black Friday video, she said at one point that if she continued to shop so much there would soon be “clothes living here and Tamara sleeping on top” as she pointed around the wardrobe room. So..she is in fact sleeping there...
haha...good point. I think lockdown is a miserable time for her. She is so bland that her content has to revolve around the places she goes blah blah blah. Of all influencers, she's become the AF guru as much as Chase Amie and Elle Florence. I wouldn't want to be part of that crowd if you asked me. Inthefrow is even expanding into home and puppy because she ACTUALLY has both so it's a natural evolution. Our Tamtam is continuing to stagnate and look forward to the mess that will be 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.