Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara and her handbags
Looking at her insta feed she seems to have an endless amount of them. She does own a lot, looking at her handbag collection in her closet. But not thát much! Right? So what's going on here:
- are they rentals?
- does she get them from a brand to take pictures with only, then has to give them back?
- does she buy them, snaps a few pics, then returns them?
- or did she leave them in storage somewhere?

This video around 27min shows all her bags in paris (11oct)
Schermafbeelding 2020-11-26 om 17.34.10.png
Schermafbeelding 2020-11-26 om 17.33.47.png

Where did these bags go for example?
(click image for insta post)
1606408936280.png 1606409380628.png
1606409217346.png 1606409685552.png

Hand bag collection 2feb 2020
Oke she has many many many more, where did they go :eek: If they are in storage, why would you store a fortune of bags at a place where you don't live? I'd only do that If I knew I would come back soon ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And how come FT is nowhere to be found online when he has an important position at Balmain. He is only tagged in few fotos and not even mentioned in articles. He must put a lot of effort in hiding online and refusing exposure or he is just irrelevant. In other words, how did you find out about him in the first place 😁

Reactions: 9
Tamara and her handbags
Looking at her insta feed she seems to have an endless amount of them. She does own a lot, looking at her handbag collection in her closet. But not thát much! Right? So what's going on here:
- are they rentals?
- does she get them from a brand to take pictures with only, then has to give them back?

View attachment 324725View attachment 324726

View attachment 324729View attachment 324734
View attachment 324731View attachment 324745

Oke she has many many many more, where did they go :eek: If they are in storage, why would you store a fortune of bags at a place where you don't live? I'd only do that If I knew I would come back soon ...
I don’t know... Same goes for her clothes. She likes to tell how she gives away a lot and how she donates. Well, no witch - you only sell crappy stuff and if you would give away your clothes it would not cross your mind to sell those cheap crappy stuff.

That we know :D :D to brag and appear as a Mexican soap protagonist. Dumb rude idiot with no manners, so classes, just opposite what she is trying to portray :poop:
I still don’t understand it. Her story about having rich parents does not make any sense and I’m starting to believe that she made that story up herself otherwise she would be used to such things and she would never brag about it. It’s really this simple.

Reactions: 12
I think FT is just working in retail - as sales assistant in a Balmain shop or so. Of course "Stylist" sounds better 😆

In the description of the rental company was stated that all their apartments come with a cleaning service, weekly or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone speak Swedish? I found something about him on some blog, google translate is not very helpful so if someone could translate this we could find something more about him:

Idag hade jag en lunch med Filippo som jobbar som VIC för Balmain, Very important clients. Det var otroligt otroligt att höra om hans karriär. Innan det jobbade Filippo på Yves Saint Laurent. Isolina hängde på och vi åt på L’avenue. Fantastiskt gott.

Reactions: 3
Google translate works well enough to understand what it is about:
"Today I had lunch with Filippo who works as VIC for Balmain, Very important clients. It was unbelievably incredible to hear about his career. Before that, Filippo worked at Yves Saint Laurent. Isolina hung out and we ate at L’avenue. Fantastically good"

I dived a little deeper on that blog @matea3000
"What day! I was invited down to Balmain's store in Milan to look at clothes for their show during the Fashion Show in Paris. Sascha and I checked in at Principe di savoia and then we ate a late lunch before meeting Filippo in the store. Filippo is Balmain's VIC. They had done so incredibly nice for me, set the table with champagne and flowers and hung up a lot of nice clothes. It turned out to be a blazer, two long dresses and a bag. One of the dresses is only available in a single copy, it was fantastic. An incredibly quiet day in the store." Source: HERE
1606423908552.png
1606423980022.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t get what that means - working as a VIC. does he tend to very important customers? So he’s a sales assistant (for very important customers)?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think thats it yes, top notch stylist for very important clients (VIC). I assume its not just dressing someone, but selling the whole brand as a complete picture, fixing PR etc, events.

Found this at someone elses linkedin:
Schermafbeelding 2020-11-26 om 22.19.13.png

I think thats it yes, top notch stylist for very important clients (VIC). I assume its not just dressing someone, but selling the whole brand as a complete picture, fixing PR etc, events.

Found this at someone elses linkedin:
View attachment 325173
OMG it really is "very important customer"!!!

I was googling Swedish business lingo trying to figure out what "VIC" could stand for! Jeez. How anticlimactic lol

Though "He works as VIC" still isn't a job description, "VIC stylist" is..

Yes I was googling my ASS OFF to figure out what VIC means :''') I totally overlooked that english part in that swedish text... it was right there.

Also, look what I found! Probably posted before but here it is anyways, from 2014 (and older):
1606426220459.png
1606426399880.png
1606426675529.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
the whole post is written kind of in shortcuts so that's probably why. and i'm assuming that this person wanted to highlight the fact that this very important customer is in fact herself 😂

• Haha
i am really shocked.
but i have to ask. he had photos from this apartment before tamara officially moved in? doing whatever yoga poses and what not.
i think she was alone in "first apartment", then she moved into his place. i would assume he is renting it from airbnb and she created story around it.

i just cannot believe he goes with the flow. like, he probably backs up all the lies. it is impossible for him not to hear/see her videos and stories babbling about apartment and decorations....

if i was to lie about our apartment and my husband hears that, he would talk to me in private and tell me to leave him and our life out of it if I want to continue being married. not to mention, he would advise to check my mental health :D :D

wait, what? are you typing "he" instead of "she" or what? Im confused
I wonder whether he is using her connections in the digital space to try and further his own career. I think they are well suited for each other...two wannabe up and comers who misunderstand that the world is changing. She is definitely stagnant in her career and is not making the in-roads her competition is...pushing AF links is so 2014/2015 in my opinion.

Xenia is very stupid, she could easily believe all the lies....

On another note - I don't think that FT is her fake boyfriend. I do think that he is bi-curious but I wouldn't say gay. Most of you were here in the summer when someone reposted her story from an Italian pool. They were cuddling and they looked genuinely intimate.
Honestly, I think Xenia wants to be "accepted" and her prime objective is attire. TK is here for now....let's see where they are in a year from now. TK is never consistent so I predict Xenia and her bf will be moving on sooner than we think

Ah, didn’t know that... Well, still don’t see why she included her in her vlog.
To show off to the people from the balkans who think TK has made it. She is so petty and low class she uses whatever means she can to portray her falsehoods of success and opulence. Quite frankly, she's an embarrassment to me.

Tamara and her handbags
- are they rentals?

View attachment 324725View attachment 324726

View attachment 324729View attachment 324734
View attachment 324731View attachment 324745

She has a whole attic full in Brighton too. I wouldn't be surprised if she and/or her sister sell her unwanted bags in the Balkans to wannabes who have the money, but don't have the passport to travel abroad or the connections to buy. Also, aren't the two bags on the right either gifts or borrowed items from LV for the shoot/moment. She has some LV and Dior reps who really like her so she gets special treatment. Unfortunately the rest of the brands don't care as much - Gucci, Givenchy etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
LOOL I knew it :D

I work in fashion for a very well known brand to all and we also have similar loyalty programme to VIC, every company has it Matchesfashion Farfetch NAP etc.. so he is a sales assistant selling clothes to high spend customers and that's it. It's a retail position working on the floor, unless you are at Farfetch then it sounds fancy, but it's sales assistant and answering phones and placing orders for rich customers, sometimes job is blended to personal shopping.

I told you guys there is no money there, she is paying that airbnb :D he can only get a good discount at Balmain and Saint Laurent if he worked there and c'est ca

OMG it really is "very important customer"!!!

I was googling Swedish business lingo trying to figure out what "VIC" could stand for! Jeez. How anticlimactic lol

he is THE DUKE OF CUSTOMER CARE who owns vineyards come on guys. Our Tam was telling us here already 💍💍💍💍👑👑👑👑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
from seeing that old pic of her with the curly hair, I would love to know all of the procedures she's had done - at some point if she'd stopped or not had certain things done she would have looked really good but went too far - seems like (not the best) rhinoplasty, lip fillers, undereye and nasal line filers and chin looks less pointed too, maybe fillers also?

She had a proper glow up though, she looks like a star in this pic in my opinion. Was this before she went overboard with the fillers?

76258E91-C4CF-446C-BA1C-F805763CC648.png

Reactions: 9
i do honestly think she looks stunning now, but it's obvious she's had sooooo much done, unbelievable how different she looks

• Sick
Reactions: 4
the aff links in her story are complete BS. The 50% are not applicable on the items she shows. She doesn’t even look at the website that she promotes 😒

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.