Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still, how weird and awkward that is... I moved out of London for work in Nyc and Bcn for more than 6 months...and even if I did not sublet my flat for the time being, it wouldn't have crossed my mind to move to ex. south ken airbnb mansion without my art, things and all belongings, upon return. You cannot see one bloody thing in that flat that is from a guy ( now cue the strategic male product placement in the next video lol)

It just screams insanity that whole situation.

And I am not one to judge, but BLATANT LYING to her followers should bear some liability. She is just disgusting and I wish someone proper exposes what a fraud she is.
Oh I fully agree, I have said the same before, how come the guy has nothing? Like, no household appliances? Why is she asking her followers for a pace to buy towels and basic household shyte, he should have some and own some and frankly so should she, in spite of her living in her sister's attic before Paris. How come he doesn't have a flat of his own? (rented or owned, either works)

I just wanted to add a tidbit as, even though his situation is weird, it's not entirely out there considering he lived on another continent for a while until a shortish while ago.

My impression is that he has lived in Paris before, I mean the guy's +40 so he's been places. There's no way that we could (or even should) piece his past living places together.
The things that are definite about him are that he's Italian, he's lived in the US (LA) for 2ish years until end of 2019/beginning of 2020 and that he apparently works for Balmain. I guess he was regularly in Europe during those two years (a fashion job alone would ensure that) and there are pics of him and TamTam together at social gatherings as early as last autumn or so.

Reactions: 8
So wait - she installed those shelves and everything in an air bnb?

can you make those kinds of changes to an air Bnb?

It depends, I think you can if the changes are small and can be removed easily.
that is why she picked IKEA, I think.

I am wondering... What if her fake BF has some connections/privileges in France which allowed him to rent such a lux place easily?
and she just tagged along?
and then made up that "Emily in Paris/Sex in the city" storyline?

Reactions: 2
Not necessarily.

The previous airbnb had on different sites different availabilities shown.
We found the company's website and that was the most accurate and we predicted she'd move in September, which she did.
(you perhaps read that/followed the saga).

This time around, I assume it's harder to predict.
For one, is it a company and do they have a website to check bookings?
For another, we're in the 2nd wave, the pandemic is still raging. France has currently the toughest lockdown in Europe (or one of the toughest), bars and restaurants will be closed until mid January 2021 as it seems and I don't know what the situation is for hotels and holiday apartments. I assume very strict and similar to the gastronomy business (it's all hospitality after all). There are no real "start" dates for most businesses, definitely not for the tourist types like hotels, airbnbs (i.e. hospitality).

Long story short, I assume the pathological liar and her bf rent right now for a somewhat good price and perhaps have a "longterm" agreement of 3 months with the option to extend depending on the situation after the 3 months. Booking is suspended, because the business is up in the air at the moment.

Much harder this time to find and predict how long they'll stay in their current airbnb.

I just still wonder how and why FT doesn't have an apartment, as he's been in Paris for a while (with stints in the US (I think he came back from the US in recent months), but regardless, like, what are his plans?)

But what would he gain from that? From the outside, it looks to me like he has a better career and position than she does.
If anything he cheapens himself with the crazy silicone lady.
Maybe free rent lol.

This is what I am thinking from the beginning, cause it is literally weird AF that a grown ass man would move out from his place to live with this bimbo in an airbnb... something doesn't add up...or better to say nothing adds up :D
That is what I think too. Because of that is why I have found this forum, cause I found her story very weird, and guess what, here I realized all hers lies, I could not believe that I admired her for so long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That is what I think too. Because of that is why I have found this forum, cause I found her story very weird, and guess what, here I realized all hers lies, I could not believe that I admired her for so long.
[/QUOTE]

Same!!! You can see how many people joined since her lying broadcast festival started. I would be soooo super super (tamara's voice) embarrassed. I mean you can see on her face how stressed she is, her eyes look so sad and lost, while she is pushing this "I've never been so happier) narrative.

I felt sad for her, but no, with her lies and the fake questions she sends to herself and gets money off undisclosed AF links, she doesn't deserve pity, she is right on a fraud and a shameless scammer

Reactions: 10
I have lived in Paris for 10 years, I can say for experience that is very hard to rent an apartment. So you can rent a short term and speak to the owner to have it for long term, that is what I did for all those years I lived there.

Reactions: 5
i am really shocked.
but i have to ask. he had photos from this apartment before tamara officially moved in? doing whatever yoga poses and what not.
i think she was alone in "first apartment", then she moved into his place. i would assume he is renting it from airbnb and she created story around it.

i just cannot believe he goes with the flow. like, he probably backs up all the lies. it is impossible for him not to hear/see her videos and stories babbling about apartment and decorations....

if i was to lie about our apartment and my husband hears that, he would talk to me in private and tell me to leave him and our life out of it if I want to continue being married. not to mention, he would advise to check my mental health :D :D

The girl is desperate and proves it every day!
He cannot regret that he left his ex-boyfriend from Serbia and that he found a more beautiful and younger fiancée in Vienna, because of which he is always there, but he does not show her pictures in public.
Tamara is constantly pushing and trying to prove how happy she is with that gay freak. But he still doesn't stop mentioning his ex on Tick Tok and Story ... What a loser
wait, what? are you typing "he" instead of "she" or what? Im confused

Reactions: 12
It depends, I think you can if the changes are small and can be removed easily.
that is why she picked IKEA, I think.

I am wondering... What if her fake BF has some connections/privileges in France which allowed him to rent such a lux place easily?
and she just tagged along?
and then made up that "Emily in Paris/Sex in the city" storyline?
For her, people are consumer goods and a relationship with someone is pure business!
FT uses to pay with him the expenses in half as well as his contacts.
She does not earn enough to pay for an apartment in the center of Paris. And her parents just don’t have to give it to her because they’re not as rich as she represents them!

i am really shocked.
but i have to ask. he had photos from this apartment before tamara officially moved in? doing whatever yoga poses and what not.
i think she was alone in "first apartment", then she moved into his place. i would assume he is renting it from airbnb and she created story around it.

i just cannot believe he goes with the flow. like, he probably backs up all the lies. it is impossible for him not to hear/see her videos and stories babbling about apartment and decorations....

if i was to lie about our apartment and my husband hears that, he would talk to me in private and tell me to leave him and our life out of it if I want to continue being married. not to mention, he would advise to check my mental health :D :D

wait, what? are you typing "he" instead of "she" or what? Im confused
SHE , Sorry fot mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
For her, people are consumer goods and a relationship with someone is pure business!
FT uses to pay with him the expenses in half as well as his contacts.
She does not earn enough to pay for an apartment in the center of Paris. And her parents just don’t have to give it to her because they’re not as rich as she represents them!
how come you know so much about his spending habits?
anyways, it's quite common in western countries to divide all expenses between friends, partners, ect. Unless you are inviting people to eat/drink/live and treat them with it.
Only in Balkans, people are offended if you do not pay for whole table tab. Or they fight you to death who will pay :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wow this is crazy!!
maybe the ''boyfriend'' is the owner of the airbnb? :unsure:
I assumed the same because I think Ive seen photos of him in that apartment before T officially moved in.
But it still does not justifies her lies about decorating, buying new items... she just left space for people to think she rented apartment, long term, she bought couch, table, closets... when in reality, all furniture was there

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
yes absolutely she's till hiding the truth whatever it is. it's so sad! why would you live your life like that?

Reactions: 4
Okay, she is definitely insane, but what about people around her? FT and Xenia must know she's blatantly lying about this and they just... what, go along? This situation is ridiculous but also very worrisome...
Xenia is very stupid, she could easily believe all the lies....

On another note - I don't think that FT is her fake boyfriend. I do think that he is bi-curious but I wouldn't say gay. Most of you were here in the summer when someone reposted her story from an Italian pool. They were cuddling and they looked genuinely intimate.

Just read the reviews Philippe is a host
Hosts are Myriam and Philippe. Phillippe is every other male name in France and Belgium :D

This guy is Italian and Filippo

Guys don't be fooled, these people are broke af and live off credit cards. He looks broke totally and I am 100% she is paying for everything! Why should he anyways, I mean everyone is working from home and am not sure is it same in Paris like here in London. But if it is, where is his desk office, his computer, wtf

DO NOT BE FOOLED by these scammers, they own nothing, let alone airbnbs in Paris in London come on ahhaha

Reactions: 16
Okay, she is definitely insane, but what about people around her? FT and Xenia must know she's blatantly lying about this and they just... what, go along? This situation is ridiculous but also very worrisome...
Cleaning lady for what? It’s such a small apartment and she is home all day - I really don’t get it.

Cleaning lady for what? It’s such a small apartment and she is home all day - I really don’t get it.
It is normal to have a cleaning lady, I have same service every fortnight. Airbnb is a serviced facility and has to include cleaning lady and as from I can see they get flower arrangements too.

It is normal to have a cleaning lady, I have same service every fortnight. Airbnb is a serviced facility and has to include cleaning lady and as from I can see they get flower arrangements too.
Ah, didn’t know that... Well, still don’t see why she included her in her vlog.

Reactions: 3
Ah, didn’t know that... Well, still don’t see why she included her in her vlog.
That we know :D :D to brag and appear as a Mexican soap protagonist. Dumb rude idiot with no manners, so classes, just opposite what she is trying to portray :poop:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.