Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she think that in order to speak a language you have to full on go to university all about this language šŸ˜‚ does she really think she's the first person ever to pick up a foreign language

Reactions: 8
why does she think that in order to speak a language you have to full on go to university all about this language šŸ˜‚ does she really think she's the first person ever to pick up a foreign language
OMG...the idea that she can communicate with a courier for a delivery in "french" without taking any lessons....wow! "d'accord...non code" ...fak....

Wait...woman you've been there since April/May and you haven't taken lessons. D-U-O-L-I-N-G-O.....try that to start.....it's an APP....#mindblown

that was the most painful waste of 30 minutes...took me 3 times to try and not scroll through....and that title: "Exciting Delivery from Louis Vuitton"....bloody heck...you get stuff all the time...please be less insufferable during the holiday season of Covid. Here's a thought....donate money to a charity and actually educate us on it....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I laughed sooooo hard when she said this is not the signature scent for my office while burning another scented candle 1 meter from her ā€œofficeā€ and then showed her signature office scent in her office, which is literally not even 1 meter away and on her desk. Does she really believe that she can use every corner of that room and use them as different spaces. Like what is she thinking while putting all these stuff on youtube šŸ˜… lol

Also I have to say when I watch her videos after 12 hours working on a screen with just nothing but numbers the whole time, that Iā€™m getting kind of aggressive when she says sheā€™s going to lose her mind for being so busy when describing her three phone calls with her sister, her boyfriend and ā€œher managerā€. Makes me wonder what is her reality of working hard and loose your mind over it??? This girl is living in a fairytale!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I miss her Brighton content, at least her sister and nephews talked to her and it was not just her talking all the time to herself. It seem so unnatural with her bf and too steril.

Even with lockdown still in effect, She could take a walk around Paris and show the advent magic of Pareee. She could also show some cool places or smaller but still hip shops which get less money.. (Tamara if u need tips, I am happy to give some :) ) I am actually confused how she can make a capital city so boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
vlogmass #3 summary:

working so much, reels
Ad
"no coD"
had full-on conversation with taxi driver in French without ever learning French about fragrance and its tones
gonna shoot modeling shoots bc of having a possible fake job
super busy so many projects
Ad
the signature smell of the office aka closet is smelly shoes (no Diptique can cover that)
woking and organizing lists
phone calls about working and organizing
matcha AA organic
reels -planning of reels
thinking about mum when filling the dishwasher (mum must be proud)
LV bag for a project (they don't gift them anymore, they borrow them!)
deadlines and being overwhelmed by them
makeup
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad Ad Ad Ad ...
Ad
working
hair
being overwhelmed
so much work
working with prada, LV
sooooo many brands
And I can swear a heard she said Chanel too, I doubt it lol

I learned French in 4 months when I lived in Paris and never went to French class... sheā€™s there for 5 months already and she can say ā€œcomment allez vous Ā» pffffffff

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And I can swear a heard she said Chanel too, I doubt it lol

I learned French in 4 months when I lived in Paris and never went to French class... sheā€™s there for 5 months already and she can say ā€œcomment allez vous Ā» pffffffff
lucky you, i am also in a foreign country for little bit over a year and still fighting with learning the language.
could be also because work is in english only, family and friends are english/native language combo.
so yeah, bit demotivated now :D

I miss her Brighton content, at least her sister and nephews talked to her and it was not just her talking all the time to herself. It seem so unnatural with her bf and too steril.

Even with lockdown still in effect, She could take a walk around Paris and show the advent magic of Pareee. She could also show some cool places or smaller but still hip shops which get less money.. (Tamara if u need tips, I am happy to give some :) ) I am actually confused how she can make a capital city so boring.
i have to say, i agree. she was more "real" or "human" when she was around family.more simple with dash of glamour every now and then.

also, i kinda understand why she is like this with paris and life there. when i moved in a new city, i was alone for the first few months and i hated everything and everyone,did not go out for days except for work and didn't even bother to explore the city. difference is, i also didn't pretend it was the best time of my life,everyone knew im hating life :D :D :D

Reactions: 9
Noooo, but she is sooo sooo sooo happy, I mean, soooooooooooooo happy, but she can't remember how to pronounce the brand name but hapyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those Louis Vuitton bags are awful btw... Brands do not know with what to come up anymore because almost every brand is now kind of fast fashion because of these stupid influencers/rappers/nouveau riche šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢
Less and less classy brands.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
lucky you, i am also in a foreign country for little bit over a year and still fighting with learning the language.
could be also because work is in english only, family and friends are english/native language combo.
so yeah, bit demotivated now :D

i have to say, i agree. she was more "real" or "human" when she was around family.more simple with dash of glamour every now and then.

also, i kinda understand why she is like this with paris and life there. when i moved in a new city, i was alone for the first few months and i hated everything and everyone,did not go out for days except for work and didn't even bother to explore the city. difference is, i also didn't pretend it was the best time of my life,everyone knew im hating life :D :D :D
I stayed in Paris for a semester and I was always on the move, exploring the posh, the artsy - I studied art :) -, the fashion, the culture, the weird part too. Thatā€™s why I thought she could move around a bit :)

BUT if I was depressed I wouldnā€™t sell it as how great I am doing, how amaaaaaazing my life is.

I also donā€™t want to watch the lie (for that reality tv shows exist), but something authentic and truer. She is not giving fashion, art or beauty knowledge. She only has the money (travel, luxury items) and her life to give to the audience, so it would be nice if she talked about something more meaningful even if itā€™s about:ā€look guys I am not feeling well, I miss my family and moving to paris was to quick and sudden, I was not ready to jump and start living with my boyfriend. My managment made me do this becauseI am not getting any younger and the influencer market changes. It overwhelms meeee blablablaā€
but girls like her lie so much they even start to believe the lie they tell :( and they wonā€™t even remember it the righ way anymore.

Reactions: 13
Have you seen her latest vlog?
As a German, I am dissapointed by her German. Thought she studied it in school and as we know, she was such a good student in every subject.

She said "Guten Morgen Leute, wie geht es dir",
which means "good morning guys (guyS is plural of course), how are you (but she used the singular you, not the plural you).
She should have said "wie geht es euch" *facepalm*
It's like in French e.g., you have the singular "tu" and the plural "vous". You get what I mean ;)
Such a big mistake in such a little and easy sentencešŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

I would not shame people for doing mistakes while talking/practicing another language. It's just that Tamara is so proud and always mentions how well educated she is and how many languages she speaks INCLUDING GERMAN šŸ˜«

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What's with this reel from today where she's moving a cup of coffee between her crotch and her face??? šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
  • Sick
What's with this reel from today where she's moving a cup of coffee between her crotch and her face??? šŸ¤Æ
what do you mean? It is soooo creative šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t know what is worse, the moving cup or the horrible looks. She has zero fashion sense, she canā€™t pull a look together. She thinks mixing trendy pieces is enough, well it isnā€™t.
It baffles me that someone who not so long ago used to despise Tik tok/reels, but all she creates nowadays revolves around reels . I wonder what she will do next when reels are over, because they will. Every trend vanishes sooner or later...
I guess, she will just follow other influencers and copy what they will be doing, as per usual.

Reactions: 7
isn't this already her third reel with a moving cup of coffee? at least second!

Reactions: 10
I really donā€™t want to watch her reels. :D they are also badly lit (like for some who does this for living, it is unprofessional.), the coloring is way off. She should hire someone who knows what they are doing (exposure, lightning, color...) and at least it would look better shot. šŸ˜‚

I stayed in Paris for a semester and I was always on the move, exploring the posh, the artsy - I studied art :) -, the fashion, the culture, the weird part too. Thatā€™s why I thought she could move around a bit :)

BUT if I was depressed I wouldnā€™t sell it as how great I am doing, how amaaaaaazing my life is.

I also donā€™t want to watch the lie (for that reality tv shows exist), but something authentic and truer. She is not giving fashion, art or beauty knowledge. She only has the money (travel, luxury items) and her life to give to the audience, so it would be nice if she talked about something more meaningful even if itā€™s about:ā€look guys I am not feeling well, I miss my family and moving to paris was to quick and sudden, I was not ready to jump and start living with my boyfriend. My managment made me do this becauseI am not getting any younger and the influencer market changes. It overwhelms meeee blablablaā€
but girls like her lie so much they even start to believe the lie they tell :( and they wonā€™t even remember it the righ way anymore.
She sinks deeper and deeper into her lies because she says one thing and realistically from our point of view everything seems false and acting.
She has been trying to buy her happiness with money for months, but she doesn't succeed!
She wouldn't have to force the story of her happiness if she was really happy. Unfortunately, she is deeply unhappy and dissatisfied. Her tongue tries to hide the sadness in her eyes, but fails.
She spent so much money to prove how happy she is, and in the end she proved the opposite of how life in Paris makes her just not happier yet. Her emotional life is sad, and so is her business because she has no motive to progress!
She is in a relationship, and she seems lonely and sad, lifeless. He persistently tries to force his mistake and correct it with an uncontrolled purchase.

The worst is that she behaves like it is not ok to be sad and bored during these lockdowns. Even while showing expensive stuff and house. No one would think she is pathetic, just more relatable. If she had a private yacht for her and her family that could be smth else šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
The photo shoot she did for her portfolio was annoying af. She made it seem like she was doing something for someone else when it was only for her portfolio to show greater range in her capabilities. And wtf was that comment about models being skinny because they don't eat on set. She is delusional. Photoshoots are expensive which is why eating while on set is frowned upon. Each person costs dollars per hour so "it's get in, take the pics and get out". Nothing to do with staying skinny......and have you no sense to think about what you are saying or word diarrhea is the norm....

and the rant and rave about a lame ass brooch.....she sticks to brand...as shallow as a the smallest puddle.

oh...is the relationship with La Mer over? I see none of their products that she "so so so so loves" and has "used for years and years and years". It's all biologic recherce....

I really donā€™t want to watch her reels. :D they are also badly lit (like for some who does this for living, it is unprofessional.), the coloring is way off. She should hire someone who knows what they are doing (exposure, lightning, color...) and at least it would look better shot. šŸ˜‚
That Coffee transition looks so awkward to me...

Last edited:
and the rant and rave about a lame ass brooch.....she sticks to brand...as shallow as a the smallest puddle.
that rant was shade on former bff who did commercial video/interview for some mid-price range furniture store wearing brooch in question. video was published day before.
lame ass move

• Wow
Reactions: 5
oh...is the relationship with La Mer over? I see none of their products that she "so so so so loves" and has "used for years and years and years". It's all biologic recherce....
I thought about this too. First, you can't see the products anywhere anymore, and she used to show them in every freaking video. Recently someone asked her about it and she sad she is always using la CrĆØme and she run out of oil so she's not using it (imagine, you can go out and buy it, shocker).
She used to travel everywhere with La Mer. I understand the situation has changed but I think the partnership is over.

Reactions: 10
How can someone who spent 10 yrs in the UK can say "I need to understand.." so often?
has she ever passed the Cambridge efficiency exams?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.