Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This AirBnB looks similar to her apartment. I just googled AirBnB Paris 2 bedrooms and went to Fotos and looked there. Further research ongoing 😁

Yep, that's it. They added pictures on walls in bedrooms and she added the closets and the table.
Haha! So, it has now been found!?!? She is renting yet another Air BNB apartment. While pretending to her followers that she found and moved into this apartment with her partner! Oh, the lies Tamara loves to tell!

It seems like her Air Bnb apartment is booked out to her for the foreseeable future. There are no dates available not even one. lol

I think she does the Airbnb thing because she could never buy/rent this type of appartment in the area she is looking for. She could rent something in the outskirts of Paris but she wants to show her “Emily in Paris” life and a perfectly Parisian chique appartment goes with that. She is selling a dream to young girls.. moving to another country for love and living the Parisian dream. Any adult would never buy into this but her audience does. It troubles me...
I think her bf is new in Paris. Otherwise why would he not have an appartement where she can move into.

I would love to just see her show REAL paris.
Doing groceries at Carrefour and Lidl and taking the metro. You can’t tell me she does not take the metro. How else does she get around with no car?

Why only show the super glam..
You have nailed it on the head with your write-up. Tamara stays selling those dreams. (And unfortunately, some people are so stuck up her arse to believe every single thing that comes out of her) The thing is I think we are asking so much as Tamara isn't the influencer to show us THE REAL Paris! She wouldn't even know where to start...

We are all laughing and making fun of her lies, but on a more serious side, it is really worrying that a 30 year old something lies so much.
These influencers, 90% of them are very “flawed “, but I can’t find someone who lies as much as Tamara. She lies about big things such as her past, career, money, etc... but also about “small” things like a sofa.
How is she able to live with herself? I honestly say I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night living a fraudulent life, because this is what she is, a fraud.
She needs help, I really believe so, and I don’t mean this in a spiteful way.
I can find you someone that lies as much as Tamara does and that is Lorna Luxe and she's in her late 30's! We can only hope in time that they eventually just come clean instead of faking the funk. (But they could be too far gone to come back to reality)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
In her new video without the filter on it’s a bit shocking to see her ‘real’ face after so long, although skin blur effect is still on the fillers are more obvious

she seems subdued

Reactions: 9
Not only is her Instagram all about reels her vlogs are only about reels too 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Vlogmas 1, what’s with that constant kissing footage with the guy’s arm only?? So weird lol!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her new video without the filter on it’s a bit shocking to see her ‘real’ face after so long, although skin blur effect is still on the fillers are more obvious

she seems subdued
omg her skin is awful in my opinion...but then mine has it's moments too so I don't think i'll drag her anymore about that topic. However, the close ups were such a drastic difference from her typical footage, I just can't comprehend why she keeps the fakery going on. Bloody....embrace the imperfections ...vlogmas day 1 vs vlog any other day....#nof_ndifference

Reactions: 3
What happened to her eyebrows in the new video? Too thick, too dark, not aestethic at all. I have to comment her looks before plastic surgery, she was really naturally pretty back then. Okay, her nose was not perfect (neither is mine 😆), but her face was looking better than right now. Plus, she had curves and looked really feminine and girly. I would be depressed to invest so much money in plastic surgery and to look worse.
Also, that hug with boyfriend... Hm, I think that someone was reading our comments, girls 😃 I get that impression very often that random things she does, she does them after reading comments here to prove something. I don't even care about her boyfriend, he doesn't bother me, but what does bother me is fakeness and hypocrisy.

Reactions: 12
oh god can she stop with putting the front hair behind her ears constantlyyyyyyyyyy

Reactions: 9
From another point of view, if the FT is really her boyfriend, imagine fell in love so quickly and move in with the guy and then lockdown happens.. you live with the person you dont know and you are locked for 23h a day in the apartment with him...that it something really heavy and i think that that hit her hard... thats why she looks so miserable, i would too

Reactions: 8
The girl is 31, and she is showing us how to "cook" oats for breakfast.... Holy f, I was 13 when I learned how to make mashed potatoes and how to fry a steak for myself, not to dieee of starvation... Dear Lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she seems so... stuck in life.
each video is almost the same.

I get bored by her life after 5 minutes of watching.

Reactions: 11
she seems so... stuck in life.
each video is almost the same.

I get bored by her life after 5 minutes of watching.
the most cringe moment..."this is another new bag from my friend's brand...I love it...it's great...I don't know how to pronounce the name of the brand..."

The girl is 31, and she is showing us how to "cook" oats for breakfast.... Holy f, I was 13 when I learned how to make mashed potatoes and how to fry a steak for myself, not to dieee of starvation... Dear Lord.
but did your mom introduce you to Biologique recherche when you were young? cuz you know...priorities... o_O

From another point of view, if the FT is really her boyfriend, imagine fell in love so quickly and move in with the guy and then lockdown happens.. you live with the person you dont know and you are locked for 23h a day in the apartment with him...that it something really heavy and i think that that hit her hard... thats why she looks so miserable, i would too
hey...we all make choices...now deal with the consequences. I have zero empathy for her...I am not a nice person I know.

But first she should stop lying and manipulating 😩
now now...why stretch herself?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I guess the vlogmas content afterall we'll be a visit to a different store from the Kering Group (Celine, YSL, Balenciaga, Bottega, etc) everyday 😂 collab between her and her "bf" no doubt 😏

• Haha
the most cringe moment..."this is another new bag from my friend's brand...I love it...it's great...I don't know how to pronounce the name of the brand..."
Ah, the gift that keeps on giving :D
Well, it's festive season after all 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I guess the vlogmas content afterall we'll be a visit to a different store from the Kering Group (Celine, YSL, Balenciaga, Bottega, etc) everyday 😂 collab between her and her "bf" no doubt 😏
Cannot believe my first post on tattle had such a terrible spelling mistake 🤣 i swear i didn't make it on purpose to look cool like Tam, i do care about proper writing 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it really depends on the two people in the relationship and how mature you are to deal with real emotions. If the intentions and feelings are sincere, then it should have been a great time for them:D

Like me and my bf also moved together in the first month of dating (we only started to speak 2 months before that) and we spent almost the whole day together for months and we loved it.
Btw this is a topic, she could have talked about: how she handles her new relationship during a lockdown. It is a bit personal*, but at the same time could have had more value than talking about another handbag.

* I still dont get why she can’t show a bit of her bf. Like I also had an ex who didnt like me posting pics of him but he also lacked photos on his FB acc and has no instagram. So I don’t think any of them has a real reason for it, besides making people hooked. 😑

Reactions: 6
vlogmass #3 summary:

working so much, reels
Ad
"no coD"
had full-on conversation with taxi driver in French without ever learning French about fragrance and its tones
gonna shoot modeling shoots bc of having a possible fake job
super busy so many projects
Ad
the signature smell of the office aka closet is smelly shoes (no Diptique can cover that)
woking and organizing lists
phone calls about working and organizing
matcha AA organic
reels -planning of reels
thinking about mum when filling the dishwasher (mum must be proud)
LV bag for a project (they don't gift them anymore, they borrow them!)
deadlines and being overwhelmed by them
makeup
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad Ad Ad Ad ...
Ad
working
hair
being overwhelmed
so much work
working with prada, LV
sooooo many brands

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
vlogmass #3 summary:

working so much, reels
Ad
"no coD"
had full-on conversation with taxi driver in French without ever learning French about fragrance and its tones
gonna shoot modeling shoots bc of having a possible fake job
super busy so many projects
Ad
the signature smell of the office aka closet is smelly shoes (no Diptique can cover that)
woking and organizing lists
phone calls about working and organizing
matcha AA organic
reels -planning of reels
thinking about mum when filling the dishwasher (mum must be proud)
LV bag for a project (they don't gift them anymore, they borrow them!)
deadlines and being overwhelmed by them
makeup
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad Ad Ad Ad ...
Ad
working
hair
being overwhelmed
so much work
working with prada, LV
sooooo many brands
Hahhaha came here for this

I only heard 30 min of

Omg I work so much, so much work, I need to understand how to work out this work I have
HI guys I have just been working and then I have to work again
Project project reel reel omg reel
My mum invented dishwasher and introduced me to it when I was 2 years old
So much work, have to do the list to prepare the work
I love reels so so so much
I am so successful and achieved so much
I am so proud of myself
The fake : Baby dinner is ready
While she lathers on the mask, dries the hair etc
My boyfriend got called to a fashion emergency
So overwhelmed with work deadlines you guys
Talk tomorrow about more work

BYEE

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.