Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am almost sure the “BF” is actually her roommate, and she doesn’t remove the bed because she sleeps there. Almost sure they have an agreement to make people think they are boyfriend/girlfriend. Just my thoughts
Its obvious that she uses FT to prove to her ex bf that she found "someone better" and pretends to be happy, but why does FT have from that who knows. I can't imagine he does not see that

Reactions: 5
LOL Please, so far, ever since she's moved there, she's barely ever ventured 1km outside the perimeter of her apartments!!!! (and this was the case when there were no lockdowns, so I hope she doesn't use that as cheap excuse!)

She hasn't even been to the Bois de Boulogne!!! Imagine going to London and never stepping foot into Hyde Park or to NYC and never going to Central Park!! That's crazy to me.

"Paris" in TamTamLand is "Palais-Royal and immediate perimeter of approx. 1 km" and that's that, mes amis.

I wonder whether she even knows about Hyde Park, gurl confuses London constantly with Brighton, so maybe she simply doesn't know any better.

When she was making her coffee I saw some groceries I recognized from budget supermarket Lidl. I also shop there. I am sure there is no Lidl in her luxury area. So she must go outside for groceries. That means she must take the metro. I think these people show 10% of their life and even that 10% is edited.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It could be, and I’m just thinking out loud, that she’s again with her sugar baby stunts and he’s just her mask so no one would assume prostitution. 🤣

how could she go around Paris and visit it properly when she’s using her every last cent to “make content” and hopefully earn more money. Every time she leaves the apartment - it’s an expense for her & it’s for content.

Its obvious that she uses FT to prove to her ex bf that she found "someone better" and pretends to be happy, but why does FT have from that who knows. I can't imagine he does not see that
I don’t think she is, she has much bigger problems than making some ex boyfriend jealous. It’s economic crisis

How dare you!! She was waiting for the couch for weeks and then her apartment would be complete is what she was telling her followers for weeks!
We are all laughing and making fun of her lies, but on a more serious side, it is really worrying that a 30 year old something lies so much.
These influencers, 90% of them are very “flawed “, but I can’t find someone who lies as much as Tamara. She lies about big things such as her past, career, money, etc... but also about “small” things like a sofa.
How is she able to live with herself? I honestly say I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night living a fraudulent life, because this is what she is, a fraud.
She needs help, I really believe so, and I don’t mean this in a spiteful way.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Stupid lying witch!!! :sick: Imagine that fake relationship too?! He is 40+ guy who is established in fashion world and lives in Paris, only to in 2 months give up everything and move in with a stranger (if they are a new couple) to live in a bloody airbnb

what the f!!! Probably she is paying for it all as she gives me that desperate vibes of paying for bfs or friends to prove a non-existing point!

her whole online persona is a disgusting lie and I am shocked how people don't see trough this?

To Tamara: hun go see a professional and get off social media and do something with your life, this is so sad and it is frankly worrying how pathological all is!

yep it is 1/1 this apartment! I mean we all knew it

But her ridiculous ongoing story with decorating and preparing the flat and taking credits is sickening! sis mentioned the other day her designer marble table, lied about buying a new sofa, had not purchased anything as they cannot change tit.

Those beds are mounted in walls and ofc they cannot remove it, who in their right mind who is filming their life for a job, would keep that useless pile of crappy plywood bed and crammed the bedroom so distasteful that it gives me anxiety attack every time I see it ( as someone mentioned it here : )

Tamara you truly are disgusting, I have no words...
The girl is desperate and proves it every day!
He cannot regret that he left his ex-boyfriend from Serbia and that he found a more beautiful and younger fiancée in Vienna, because of which he is always there, but he does not show her pictures in public.
Tamara is constantly pushing and trying to prove how happy she is with that gay freak. But he still doesn't stop mentioning his ex on Tick Tok and Story ... What a loser

I think this is the case:

PROS/CONS for both of them:
1. Shared flat/shared amenities/or maybe he pays it all in an exchange for some.. favors
2. Both are new to Paris
3. He gets an alibi of not being gay by having a virtual girlfriend
4. She gets an alibi of having a "dream bf in Paris she moved in with"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He can wear all her expensive clothes 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The girl is desperate and proves it every day!
He cannot regret that he left his ex-boyfriend from Serbia and that he found a more beautiful and younger fiancée in Vienna, because of which he is always there, but he does not show her pictures in public.
Tamara is constantly pushing and trying to prove how happy she is with that gay freak. But he still doesn't stop mentioning his ex on Tick Tok and Story ... What a loser
what is the bf's tiktok? Do you mean her current bf is alleged to be gay or bi?

Reactions: 1
I think she does the Airbnb thing because she could never buy/rent this type of appartment in the area she is looking for. She could rent something in the outskirts of Paris but she wants to show her “Emily in Paris” life and a perfectly Parisian chique appartment goes with that. She is selling a dream to young girls.. moving to another country for love and living the Parisian dream. Any adult would never buy into this but her audience does. It troubles me...
I think her bf is new in Paris. Otherwise why would he not have an appartement where she can move into.

I would love to just see her show REAL paris.
Doing groceries at Carrefour and Lidl and taking the metro. You can’t tell me she does not take the metro. How else does she get around with no car?

Why only show the super glam..
she definitely doesn't do metro....hired cars or Uber are her go to. She's too scared to venture out of the immediate area. I've realized Tamara doesn't have an adventurous bone in her body....

Reactions: 9
There's a Lidl not too crazy far from their place, though you need some transport to get there, taxi, uber, metro or bus in their case.
The bags aren't quite necessarily indicative they shop there, but I'd still expect that they do.

Yes, influencers show only a bit and and edited version of their lives at that, but she's new to Paris, talks constantly how happy she is there, but doesn't show any of the city to her followers? She doesn't need to take her viewers grocery shopping, but exploring the area. She doesn't even do that.

She's been criticised for that several times and every time she then ventures to a museum and it's literally one within the immediate vicinity of her apartment.

She's simply not normal in the head.

Imagine moving to Kensington in London and never leaving the borough anywhere for anything. Crazy.

she definitely doesn't do metro....hired cars or Uber are her go to. She's too scared to venture out of the immediate area. I've realized Tamara doesn't have an adventurous bone in her body....
Exactly.

Reactions: 8
She has done metro and trains for all the years she’s been in Brighton. We saw her blog from years before and know how she’s thinking, she was probably manifesting into existence the days she wouldn’t have to use public transportation every time she took train to London.

she will always be a provincial from balkans

She is shown in media (serbian) only when she pays for it, the proof is that no one writes about who her bf is, thats number one topic for any kind of vip. Tabloids use it always. They could easily find out about FT, but it does not bring clicks. Fake famous person.

1. Shared flat/shared amenities/or maybe he pays it all in an exchange for some.. favors
2. Both are new to Paris
A lying witch who wants to present her gay roommate as her boyfriend, but can't act for long. Her life looks so monotonous and sad, and she looks worse and worse!

Reactions: 4
I am almost sure the “BF” is actually her roommate, and she doesn’t remove the bed because she sleeps there. Almost sure they have an agreement to make people think they are boyfriend/girlfriend. Just my thoughts
This is what I am thinking from the beginning, cause it is literally weird AF that a grown ass man would move out from his place to live with this bimbo in an airbnb... something doesn't add up...or better to say nothing adds up :D

I assume she means Cognac?

Oh OK, my bad :) had to google as have no clue about alcs :D However, never heard anyone using Cognac as a colour for a camel coats. I am so irritated by anything that goes of her mouth so there's that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what I am thinking from the beginning, cause it is literally weird AF that a grown ass man would move out from his place to live with this bimbo in an airbnb... something doesn't add up...or better to say nothing adds up :D
I think he came back from a prolonged stint in the US early-ish this year (wasn't he in LA the last two years or something like that?)

Reactions: 3

2. Both are new to Paris
Probably when she found out how beautiful and natural the new girl from her ex was, she was ashamed to continue promoting her gay roommate as her boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
She completely lost it. If this girl even has a team it better be a team of psychologist since that is what she really needs.

I think he came back from a prolonged stint in the US early-ish this year (wasn't he in LA the last two years or something like that?)
Still, how weird and awkward that is... I moved out of London for work in Nyc and Bcn for more than 6 months...and even if I did not sublet my flat for the time being, it wouldn't have crossed my mind to move to ex. south ken airbnb mansion without my art, things and all belongings, upon return. You cannot see one bloody thing in that flat that is from a guy ( now cue the strategic male product placement in the next video lol)

It just screams insanity that whole situation.

And I am not one to judge, but BLATANT LYING to her followers should bear some liability. She is just disgusting and I wish someone proper exposes what a fraud she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Also, Tam claims to have a “small team” right? Why does she never show that team? No behind the scenes content? Never shots of her working together with someone? Never a thank you to her team? Never a tag of someone in that team?
I assume this ‘team’ is just one girl that helps with photo’s.

Or maybe it’s just a tripod and a remote bluetooth shutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.