Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This AirBnB looks similar to her apartment. I just googled AirBnB Paris 2 bedrooms and went to Fotos and looked there. Further research ongoing 😁

Yep, that's it. They added pictures on walls in bedrooms and she added the closets and the table.
Can you give us a link? 😬 I searched for it but couldn’t find it

Reactions: 4
Can you give us a link? 😬 I searched for it but couldn’t find it
I think we’re not allowed to link apartments where someone lives. I found it too. Just paste this to google, this is how it’s named on airbnb – Sumptuous Apt 2 Bedrooms - Faubourg St Honoré.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This AirBnB looks similar to her apartment. I just googled AirBnB Paris 2 bedrooms and went to Fotos and looked there. Further research ongoing 😁

Yep, that's it. They added pictures on walls in bedrooms and she added the closets and the table.
Stupid lying witch!!! :sick: Imagine that fake relationship too?! He is 40+ guy who is established in fashion world and lives in Paris, only to in 2 months give up everything and move in with a stranger (if they are a new couple) to live in a bloody airbnb

what the f!!! Probably she is paying for it all as she gives me that desperate vibes of paying for bfs or friends to prove a non-existing point!

her whole online persona is a disgusting lie and I am shocked how people don't see trough this?

To Tamara: hun go see a professional and get off social media and do something with your life, this is so sad and it is frankly worrying how pathological all is!

I think we’re not allowed to link apartments where someone lives. I found it too. Just paste this to google, this is how it’s named on airbnb – Sumptuous Apt 2 Bedrooms - Faubourg St Honoré.
yep it is 1/1 this apartment! I mean we all knew it

But her ridiculous ongoing story with decorating and preparing the flat and taking credits is sickening! sis mentioned the other day her designer marble table, lied about buying a new sofa, had not purchased anything as they cannot change tit.

Those beds are mounted in walls and ofc they cannot remove it, who in their right mind who is filming their life for a job, would keep that useless pile of crappy plywood bed and crammed the bedroom so distasteful that it gives me anxiety attack every time I see it ( as someone mentioned it here : )

Tamara you truly are disgusting, I have no words...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Yup it is definitely the same short term rental (i'll rebrand it from air bnb), that said, she is so full of $hit. I can't imagine living such a vapid and empty experience.....no wonder the 2nd bedroom is a claustrophobic mess. And once again, Tamara has no design skills ....which complements her complete lack of styling skillz... bleh bleh bleh

I don’t know why she doesn’t remove or put the bed in storage so that the second room can become an actual usable space for her closet and office?! That room seems like such a waste of space with that huge bed, when she films fashion videos in there it looks suffocating

or maybe because the bed is rented with the flat?
can't move stuff in a short term rental or pre-furnished home. It's part of the contract imo....she's so lame

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also can someone tell her Konjac is a bloody plant, why she is referring to it as a beige colour wtf, what language does she speaks? The konjac keto pasta I eat sometimes (lol) is white

what drugs she is on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The air b'n'b photos show the marble dining table she said in a recent vlog that she bought right??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not slightly surprised she is staying again in an airbnb/short rental flat. Renting in France, specially when you are a foreign, isn’t a joke. One of the requirements is to put on hold a full year of rent. Alexandra Pereira who is about to move to Paris did a very informative video explaining every single step (something that Tam Tam could have done when she moved, but I guess, not only it would be too much work, but also, it wouldn’t fit the real narrative).
The rents at the 1st arrondisement are insane, and because she prefers to splurge her money at Hermès and Chanel, I reckon she doesn’t have a lot of savings to support a long term rental.

I finally cracked what “I’m super busy” stands for!

except for cringy and unimportant reels, sponsored/returned hauls, buying followers....

today she was EXTREMELY busy “thinking” and “creating” questions on IG story that she asked herself. Every damn question is regarding to collabs she is doing hahahaha.
“people” were asking for jumpers (affiliate link), missoma jewelery (affiliate link), etc.

I could picture her waking up and writing questions she’s going to send in herself regarding all the collabs she has right now.

hey Tamara, glad you found such an amazing team, give them some of your tasks so you would have time again to visit us here and on Twitter with your fake accounts, missing youuuu🥰🎈
It is nauseating the quantity of aff links she shared in the past few days. As you perfectly said, her content these days relies so much on aff links, is she that desperate for money?
I understand black friday is an important time for influencers, I would find acceptable one or two partnerships with nice brands, however, she tries to “sell” everything, literally, from brows gel to serum, to boots. Even her dead blog is up again, full of links🤢
I think it cheapens her “brand” so much. She is looking more and more like a sales associate rather than a content creator.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not slightly surprised she is staying again in an airbnb/short rental flat. Renting in France, specially when you are a foreign, isn’t a joke. One of the requirements is to put on hold a full year of rent. Alexandra Pereira who is about to move to Paris did a very informative video explaining every single step (something that Tam Tam could have done when she moved, but I guess, not only it would be too much work, but also, it wouldn’t fit the real narrative).
The rents at the 1st arrondisement are insane, and because she prefers to splurge her money at Hermès and Chanel, I reckon she doesn’t have a lot of savings to support a long term rental.

It is nauseating the quantity of aff links she shared in the past few days. As you perfectly said, her content these days relies so much on aff links, is she that desperate for money?
I understand black friday is an important time for influencers, I would find acceptable one or two partnerships with nice brands, however, she tries to “sell” everything, literally, from brows gel to serum, to boots. Even her dead blog is up again, full of links🤢
I think it cheapens her “brand” so much. She is looking more and more like a sales associate rather than a content creator.
Is this the video you mean?

Was looking forward to watching it, but it's in Spanish! 😭😢

I know that renting in France is shyte, especially for foreigners. Insanely hard, at least that's what I read a few years ago.
Good thing you mentioned that, I wondered whether it was still nuts.

I just wish the habitual liar would be honest just for once and use the opportunity to educate her viewers and she'd have content for a whole video with the topic just being "renting in France as foreigner".

The place came furnished (as all airbnbs do), so why pretend she bought furniture or changed a couch when it was already like that?????

Nuts. She has learnt nothing since her scam lies when she moved to Paris in May.
She just continues the old way.
It defintely makes me wonder whether she's mentally stable, because no mentally stable person would lie about stupid shyte like this. And definitely not after being found out so quickly the first time around. With this second place we'd have found out in seconds if anyone bothered to research 5 seconds, but I suppose no one saw the need to, as we all know she's a pathological liar. Now we have proof, again, that she rents an airbnb and that she barely bought any of the shyte she pretends she did. smh.
Girl needs therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also can someone tell her Konjac is a bloody plant, why she is referring to it as a beige colour wtf, what language does she speaks? The konjac keto pasta I eat sometimes (lol) is white

what drugs she is on?
I assume she means Cognac?

Woah, nice catch! I believe airbnb's are currently veerrry hard to get rid of as a house owner because of corona. So they probably rent it out for a much cheaper price so that Tamtam can afford it.

I assume she means Cognac?

Woah, nice catch! I believe airbnb's are currently veerrry hard to get rid of as a house owner because of corona. So they probably rent it out for a much cheaper price so that Tamtam can afford it.
Most people are offering their holiday rentals as permanent rental (by that I mean instead of the usual booking per night you can now book for a discounted price for 3 months, so that the owners don't lose too much money. This is now a thing in most, likely all, European countries).

Some of these places (esp in cities) are fine for a few nights, but a nightmare to permanently live in, however a short-term regular rental of 3 months is doable.

I wonder what FT thinks of this shyte she pulls, like does he go along with it? Does he know of it? Is he like, "seems nuts, but she surely isn't nuts?"?
All I can say is, "never stick your d.ck into crazy". That's general advice and never ever worth it (likewise for women, if he seems off, run).
He's +40, surely he knows this?? And yet he's with crazy plastic lady (you're better off with a crazy cat lady, you'd at least have the companionship of a few cats, what does the plastic offer? Nothing.)

When she recently showed her "routine" and that roller-thing bumped off the plastic cheeks... My God!!!! :eek:o_O
Was another moment of "vikka, don't fall into this trap, ever!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't watch TamTam's videos or stories for quite a while but now I'm back at it :LOL: so she got another flat from a rental agency... Okay, even if it's not easy to get a normal rental in Paris, how hard can it be for someone who is already months in the city and would have had time to sort things out? Her good friend Xsssenia managed to rent an apartment in Paris so it's not impossible... but she's also much smarter than our TamTam :p so I'm not really surprised.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she doesn’t remove or put the bed in storage so that the second room can become an actual usable space for her closet and office?! That room seems like such a waste of space with that huge bed, when she films fashion videos in there it looks suffocating

or maybe because the bed is rented with the flat?
I am almost sure the “BF” is actually her roommate, and she doesn’t remove the bed because she sleeps there. Almost sure they have an agreement to make people think they are boyfriend/girlfriend. Just my thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am almost sure the “BF” is actually her roommate, and she doesn’t remove the bed because she sleeps there. Almost sure they have an agreement to make people think they are boyfriend/girlfriend. Just my thoughts
I am currently thinking the same thing. they don't seem to share anything, it's unnaturally divided.
she lives like a student, having all her items in just one room.

It is unavailable until November 2021, seems they do plan to stay there some time
Not necessarily.

The previous airbnb had on different sites different availabilities shown.
We found the company's website and that was the most accurate and we predicted she'd move in September, which she did.
(you perhaps read that/followed the saga).

This time around, I assume it's harder to predict.
For one, is it a company and do they have a website to check bookings?
For another, we're in the 2nd wave, the pandemic is still raging. France has currently the toughest lockdown in Europe (or one of the toughest), bars and restaurants will be closed until mid January 2021 as it seems and I don't know what the situation is for hotels and holiday apartments. I assume very strict and similar to the gastronomy business (it's all hospitality after all). There are no real "start" dates for most businesses, definitely not for the tourist types like hotels, airbnbs (i.e. hospitality).

Long story short, I assume the pathological liar and her bf rent right now for a somewhat good price and perhaps have a "longterm" agreement of 3 months with the option to extend depending on the situation after the 3 months. Booking is suspended, because the business is up in the air at the moment.

Much harder this time to find and predict how long they'll stay in their current airbnb.

I just still wonder how and why FT doesn't have an apartment, as he's been in Paris for a while (with stints in the US (I think he came back from the US in recent months), but regardless, like, what are his plans?)

But what would he gain from that? From the outside, it looks to me like he has a better career and position than she does.
If anything he cheapens himself with the crazy silicone lady.

I think she does the Airbnb thing because she could never buy/rent this type of appartment in the area she is looking for. She could rent something in the outskirts of Paris but she wants to show her “Emily in Paris” life and a perfectly Parisian chique appartment goes with that. She is selling a dream to young girls.. moving to another country for love and living the Parisian dream. Any adult would never buy into this but her audience does. It troubles me...
I think her bf is new in Paris. Otherwise why would he not have an appartement where she can move into.

I would love to just see her show REAL paris.
Doing groceries at Carrefour and Lidl and taking the metro. You can’t tell me she does not take the metro. How else does she get around with no car?

Why only show the super glam..

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I had no doubt that sooner or later some of you guys will dig out the truth abt the apartment 🥳

When I rewind back to her blabbing about how she's getting a new couch and compare it to pictures of "her" flat it's obvious that the couch had 2 options from the beginning - either leave it as it is or put that white cover on. So she didn't even buy that thing.

Gotta go, have to google "money laundering" :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she didn't learn anything from her last airbnb fiasco, is that what you saying? Stupid! 😂
I'm not surprised at all. I figured this has to be another short-term rental because her whole existence is fake!

I think she does the Airbnb thing because she could never buy/rent this type of appartment in the area she is looking for. She could rent something in the outskirts of Paris but she wants to show her “Emily in Paris” life and a perfectly Parisian chique appartment goes with that. She is selling a dream to young girls.. moving to another country for love and living the Parisian dream. Any adult would never buy into this but her audience does. It troubles me...
I think her bf is new in Paris. Otherwise why would he not have an appartement where she can move into.

I would love to just see her show REAL paris.
Doing groceries at Carrefour and Lidl and taking the metro. You can’t tell me she does not take the metro. How else does she get around with no car?

Why only show the super glam..
LOL Please, so far, ever since she's moved there, she's barely ever ventured 1km outside the perimeter of her apartments!!!! (and this was the case when there were no lockdowns, so I hope she doesn't use that as cheap excuse!)

She hasn't even been to the Bois de Boulogne!!! Imagine going to London and never stepping foot into Hyde Park or to NYC and never going to Central Park!! That's crazy to me.

"Paris" in TamTamLand is "Palais-Royal and immediate perimeter of approx. 1 km" and that's that, mes amis.

I wonder whether she even knows about Hyde Park, gurl confuses London constantly with Brighton, so maybe she simply doesn't know any better.

Yeah, I had no doubt that sooner or later some of you guys will dig out the truth abt the apartment 🥳

When I rewind back to her blabbing about how she's getting a new couch and compare it to pictures of "her" flat it's obvious that the couch had 2 options from the beginning - either leave it as it is or put that white cover on. So she didn't even buy that thing.

Gotta go, have to google "money laundering" :D
How dare you!! She was waiting for the couch for weeks and then her apartment would be complete is what she was telling her followers for weeks!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.