Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks so uncomfortable in this video

It's a typical TikTok video. Reminder: Tamara said she wouldn't do such "entertaining" content so TikTok isn't for her. She does content to educate.

Soo guuuyyys, Xenia uploaded the video on TikTok as well and she linked TamTam, who said she never supported TikTok :unsure: :LOL: :sleep: (n)

Just because you are not famous on TikTok, doesn't mean having a profile with your data there is not supporting it in a way🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah, all of them are wondering is it he or she.
Have they ever seen a cow in real life?!
You'd think TamTam has, right? :ROFLMAO:

It's a typical TikTok video. Reminder: Tamara said she wouldn't do such "entertaining" content so TikTok isn't for her. She does content to educate.

Soo guuuyyys, Xenia uploaded the video on TikTok as well and she linked TamTam, who said she never supported TikTok :unsure: :LOL: :sleep: (n)

Just because you are not famous on TikTok, doesn't mean having a profile with your data there is not supporting it in a way🤦‍♀️
Umm, what's with the face on this profile photo?

Reactions: 1

Dear lord, she is just too old awkward for tiktok activities. It’s really not her style, looks like she was more mature a few years ago 😂. Having younger friends and old boyfriend - I hoped she’ll take the best from both ends 😂

Reactions: 7
I think we will see a lot of change in her feed now that she has a yogi ,, boyfriend” and also her new nature loving friends..its gonna be hilarious..when she will stop whining about that hike, tho?

Reactions: 8
Btw does anyone remember when she said her camera was stolen. It was some fashion week. she said she knows who did it. Foes anyone know who she meant did it?

Reactions: 3
I don’t find those videos funny, sorry😅 And I love Xenia...
I would prefer if Tam Tam would be authentic and true to herself, because those clips where she tries to be funny, look force and are cringeworthy.
It baffles me how someone who is 32 years old (?) is so lost (personality and character wise) and shows the constant need to copy her popular “friends “.

Reactions: 8
Because he has the whole airbnb flat to himself 🤣🤣🤣
His mommy gave him some time to breathe so he can have his break and be super cool old dude playing a spiritual master and how he lives for non-material 😂 It’s insane, she caaaaan’t be with him, right 😂? Moloko, maybe he stole her camera to show her this non-material abundance, maybe that’s how they met 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For God's sake please throw these boots away!
Who wears "outdoor shoes" indoors and on the couch? ahhhh.....so many things going through my head....even in a hotel, I would never do that with the shoes I wore outside. gross. :sick: 🤮 ☠

Last edited:
  • Sick
Just seen her ig story.
I feel like this language thing could be her thing.
i remember around vlogmas people were really engaging with her when she was saying good morning in different languages.
Could be interesting

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else feel like she's trying too hard to hang out with this people? Their dynamic seems to be off to me. I don't know, I don't find Tamara to be a genuine and devoted friend to anyone, and this friendship looks like she's aiming to get some followers from Caro and Xenia.

Just seen her ig story.
I feel like this language thing could be her thing.
i remember around vlogmas people were really engaging with her when she was saying good morning in different languages.
Could be interesting
That vlogmas episode where she only spoke Spanish was horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.