Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is London fashion week happening? I’m in NY and I know here we’re doing 3 days on in person shows. Don’t think Tamara would be allowed in with our current travel ban Tho. SHUCKS! 😉

I haven’t heard a peep about London tho. Are they doing fashion week in September?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel like she's trying too hard to hang out with this people? Their dynamic seems to be off to me. I don't know, I don't find Tamara to be a genuine and devoted friend to anyone, and this friendship looks like she's aiming to get some followers from Caro and Xenia.
I definitely think that she is doing this for more followers... when you are with real friends you don't have to promote and highlight it so much.. It also feels so desperate to say "with my friends" all the time. I think this is all to promote Caro's fitness programme and those routine juices. So not just a carefree holiday between friends!

Reactions: 9
That vlogmas episode where she only spoke Spanish was horrible
No- for sure not in that way just some cute basic things- like todays reel. Checking with international friends how to say simple things. Just for fun. Not exaggerated (like she tends to do)

highlight of the day 😂😂😂
Sound on for the sound :) and Vic is 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I definitely think that she is doing this for more followers... when you are with real friends you don't have to promote and highlight it so much.. It also feels so desperate to say "with my friends" all the time. I think this is all to promote Caro's fitness programme and those routine juices. So not just a carefree holiday between friends!
This! I don't have many friends, but I never ever felt the urge to highlight sooo much whenever I'm with "my friends". She's trying to prove all of us here that she does have friends which is kinda sad. I've been following her for a long time but I never heard her mention any "old" friend from her life, just her sister. I think that's really odd and really sad at the same time, but she should also think about why things are that way.
Ever since she moved to Paris she started to behave so extremelly strange and different, she seems so lost. I wonder what the heck is going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 12
Is London fashion week happening? I’m in NY and I know here we’re doing 3 days on in person shows. Don’t think Tamara would be allowed in with our current travel ban Tho. SHUCKS! 😉

I haven’t heard a peep about London tho. Are they doing fashion week in September?

Hey fellow New Yorker, i didn't know they allowed in person shows. That's interesting

And Tamara can get in with serbian passport but she mentioned she doesn't think she would be coming here for September fashion shows.

This! I don't have many friends, but I never ever felt the urge to highlight sooo much whenever I'm with "my friends". She's trying to prove all of us here that she does have friends which is kinda sad. I've been following her for a long time but I never heard her mention any "old" friend from her life, just her sister. I think that's really odd and really sad at the same time, but she should also think about why things are that way.
Ever since she moved to Paris she started to behave so extremelly strange and different, she seems so lost. I wonder what the heck is going on behind the scenes.

I noticed that too. It's only her sister and no one else.

I sometimes think she is embarrassed of her origin and friends back in Serbia.

Reactions: 8
Their trip is so pseudo.

They pretend they are on a normal holiday in Bavaria with friends.
Everyone knows it's not a holiday. And most of them are also not real friends.

Btw it's 30 degrees or more on Germany atm. Wouldn't go for a hike in the mountains with these temperatures.

In my opinion, Caro looks way too skinny to have a healthy fitness programme.

It's not that she's embarrassed, although I do think she is deep down, I don't think that she has any real friends from Serbia. When she celebrated her 30th birthday she had like 4-5 people from Serbia, including her sister, Kristina and Sreten.

Reactions: 5
Hey fellow New Yorker, i didn't know they allowed in person shows. That's interesting

And Tamara can get in with serbian passport but she mentioned she doesn't think she would be coming here for September fashion shows.

I noticed that too. It's only her sister and no one else.

I don't think she can with her Serbian passport. The US restriction is based on where she's been in the last 14 days. I live in NY but I'm from the UK, I can fly back to the US on myUK passport, as long as I've not been in the UK or other countries on the current covid ban list.

Reactions: 3
It's not that she's embarrassed, although I do think she is deep down, I don't think that she has any real friends from Serbia. When she celebrated her 30th birthday she had like 4-5 people from Serbia, including her sister, Kristina and Sreten.
She invited 40 people to her birthday and only 20 came, not even her boyfriend came even though they were together. And even the people who were were not her close friends. Devastating for her

She invited 40 people to her birthday and only 20 came, not even her boyfriend came even though they were together. And even the people who were were not her close friends. Devastating for her
She and Sreten are acquaintances, but she presents him as a friend because only he promotes her in the media in Serbia ... Of course, pure benefit. She can't have friends because she looks at everyone just to take advantage and throw them away ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
More stories advertising the juices today... Xenia has put ad today in one of her stories while Tamara simply wants unlimited life supply.... Go figure!
Screenshot_20200809-125825_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
I think it’s a joke. In real life they all hate each other, talk bad about one another. Pretending to be friends just to hope they will get each other’s followers jw really sad. Caro and Xenia Are the biggest enemies. They even went to school together and hated each other from the beginning. They all see that due to COVID the business is going not as well as before and are hoping for new opportunities. They are not real people with real emotions, just using each other while trying to promote a friend without the need to disclose it and fooling us.

• Sick
  • Wow
I think it’s a joke. In real life they all hate each other, talk bad about one another. Pretending to be friends just to hope they will get each other’s followers jw really sad. Caro and Xenia Are the biggest enemies. They even went to school together and hated each other from the beginning. They all see that due to COVID the business is going not as well as before and are hoping for new opportunities. They are not real people with real emotions, just using each other while trying to promote a friend without the need to disclose it and fooling us.
The truth !
Common to all of them, They all have the same disorder, they all suffer from a lack of Attention and they are all hungry for money because they probably didn't have either in their youth!

The truth !
Common to all of them, They all have the same disorder, they all suffer from a lack of Attention and they are all hungry for money because they probably didn't have either in their youth!
Do any of you look healthy and happy???

Reactions: 3
Tamara ??? Is this your last photo-session?
Great that your bf is so supporting
7B322C88-2B56-4E6D-97C4-DAFA09E2C394.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Regarding the passport, i think she has a UK passport now..last year she posted a story
she got ,,UK papers” but she wrote it only in serbian so lot off people missed it..anyways, so much traveling just for fun is just ridicilous at this time and it was funny to me when she said ,,a lot of you ask me” about the masks... no one asked you Tamara, no one

Reactions: 8
I have to say that I didn’t enjoy the vlog, and I was genuinely excited for it because I like Xenia and Caro, but I found everyone so forced, there is no chemistry in that group. Perhaps because some of them feel uncomfortable around the camera??? Maybe...
For me the trip was sponsored by the juices brand and the hotel, hence why everyone kept mentioning the hotel’s name (and some of them even tagged it as an ad). Also, the fact that Tam Tam has been stressing over and over again that this was an “unplanned “ trip makes me even more suspicious.

Reactions: 10
oh my gosh! that video was unwatchable!!! So cringe, awkward and plain weird AF! Her blatant lying that she just went for a holiday with friends is disgusting!!! She didn't even know all the names of the group, plus shoving those freaky juices and hotel name all the time in our faces. They all look so uncomfortable and forced with each other and Tamara sticks out as a sore thumb! That Caro girl is so annoyed by Tamara, Xenia looks like only normal girl with something going on, and Tamara is making a clown out of herself, it was so painful to watch! Honestly, the weirdest tit I have ever seen - so creepy!!!

They look like some random cousins forced to hang out where Tamara is twice their age and acts like a total idiot.

Plus her lying and her body language is so obvious, whenever she lies she is touching her nose and face, and hair. Tamara your time is up, you are officially the most annoying, fake and creepy influencer out there. Just EW

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cool guy, owner of one of the best restaurants in Belgrade , but he was too good for her
someone wrote on twitter (in serbian) that Tamaras ex stole a Rolex from her at the after party, and rhat he failed a polygraph because he doesnt even own that restaurant.
Its hard for me to explain, but apparently he steals watches. I wonder if thats why they broke up.
Its difficult to believe that her own boyfriend stole from her

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.