Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenDecember

VIP Member
MY (LONG) COMMENTARY ON THE NEW VLOG:

* Ohmygosh. She HAS to get a manicure, pedicure and a hair cut. It’s been so hard traveling without her treatments! Poor child. A hair cut is essential after holiday, guys. Everyone knows that!!
* She feels like soooooo at home in Paris getting coffeeeeeee
* She’s wearing all black. Groundbreaking!
* She really really really loves her avo toast and brunch
* Even before “moving” she’s ALWAYS had her hair cut in Paris because no one else anywhere in the world knows how to cut long hair with basic layers. It’s a “horror” (direct quote). Poor child!!
* Rats. She wanted to vlog at a coffee shop but they’re all closed! 😫😫 Can you believe it? Poor poor child. Let’s set a gofundme up for her, stat!! No one deserves to live in such dire circumstances.

sex and the city Paris clip interlude

* she packed for 7 days in Paris but ended up getting a short term SUBLET and that’s when she “moved”. I think this mean she booked the Airbnb but extended her stay as a sublet...
* Alicia Keys does whatever she wants so Tamara will too!! Can’t she change her mind? C’mon guys!!!

More sex and the city interlude. She’s Carrie, y’all.

* She may still move to Milan because like she has sooooooooooo many friends there!!
* Has she moved all her belongings to Paris? No. Because “I never moved” (direct quote). But also yes, she did officially move. And she will “officially” stay in Paris. (It is not normal to talk in this many circles 😂😂)

* She’s planning to run her business between London/Paris for a year. But she doesn’t live in London and officially is in Paris. But also that could change. DON’T BOX HER IN!!

* “I never said I bought an apartment in Paris.”
* In all her in depth pharmacy studies she learned the catch phrase “to assume is to make an ass of u and me.” Funny. I thought she’d be learning the chemistry of medicine. My bad!!

* It’s okay to be mean about her appearance and style. She’s been bullied her whole life so it’s totally fine and normal. BUT, don’t call her a liar.

* She is deeply in love and in a relationship. She’s happy to share her life with us. But, don’t talk about her relationship. Even tho she does, endlessly!

THE END

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lovely99

First of all: LOOOOVING YOUR COMMENTS Sooo much!! I hope she really reads here, she’s getting tone of advises on how to improve herself as human being and as a brand. (Maybe she confused the brand representation and herself as a woman, maybe that’s it)...

I can’t wait for tomorrow’s video:

“Hello my lovelies, so many of you asked me about my private life and you know I don’t share that. This time I’d like to be completely honest with you as you guys mean soooooooo much to me. I moved to Paris, it was first a short-term decision. Than something really important happened. Can’t talk about that because I don’t want to share or abuse the privacy of my loved ones because you know your girl, I am soooooooooo empathetic and cool and super and I really care about my people. Btw the top I’m wearing, sooooo many of you asked thi, is Prada. You know, one of my favorite brands. I also told Xenia where I bought it because she lovvveeees it too. Soooo, back to the real tooic. I can’t talk right now but I promise you guys, You are going to love it once I reveal the biggest universe secretI’m working on. I’ll tell you in a couple of weeks. But what I can share right now is that I’m working on a super important project, probably the biggest one in my life and I’ll let you know soon.Oh, I have to tell you, I love Paris and I miss my nephews sooooooooo much. They are my everything. Ok, I showed what a super human I am. Go back do your things and see you soon. Bye 😘

He seems very much about brands and being luxe and hipstery. The hair doesn't suit his older wrinkly face at all.

YEEEESSSSS!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

matea3000

Hi girls, this is my first post here, apparently there’s been drama on Serbian twitter - just wanted to let you know that the user by the name “knowitall” here is Tamara hahaha! Hi Tamara! 👋🏻

That girl is not only a fraud, but a twisted person too. I remember her from the beginnings, she bought her followers, had an app for that, I remember I saw few years back that she used to follow some dodgy IG profiles at 3am cause she thought no one will notice that 🤣

Apparently she has multiple twitter accounts where she disses her ex friends & coworkers – eg she writes horrible stuff about Dusan, she outed him, said that he’s gay - even if he is, he will come out when he wants to & of course she hypes herself up, saying how rich and important she is! Also she writes “insider info” about her new boyfriend, hyping him up as well, how he’s rich and a Chanel model 🤣

Also, all that stuff about being a refugee and an international student paying “so so soo high fees” – GIRL REGISTERED HER BUSINESS AND PUT NATIONALITY CROATIAN!! Hahahahaha! Croatia is in EU (and Serbia is not) so she is not in the “international” category.

Also, Tamara, I remember when you had this same episode years ago on Croatian forums, writing about yourself from fake accounts so that people would visit your blog. she used to write posts so lamely thought out like “hiii i found this Serbian girl and she is so cool and stylish, I love her, check her out ~link to glam&glitter”. Everyone saw right through it. 🤣

I’m seriously amazed how gullible the people that believe her are. Everything is fake about her - her numbers, her fans, her face & boobs, her living & romantic situation, and her accent that she changes every 2 weeks. Also, all the fake designer stuff that she used to wear.

And I shouldn’t forget to mention her pro-ana blog where she used to write how she will do ANYTHING to become rich because she deserves it more than anyone. Girl, anyone with half a brain could see that you are definitely NOT rich. If you sold everything you own atm, you wouldn’t have 250 000 €. It’s clear you’re still trying to succeed, so kudos to that, but you will get tired soon.
The years are passing by, and you still haven’t accomplished what you wanted and by the looks of it, you never will.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lovely99

So, I'm new here and watched a couple of her vlogs yesterday cause I was a bit bored. I read all the forum pages, and I have to say she doesn't seem evil or manipulative (well, maybe except for the apartment thing). I do agree that she's probably not a woman that likes other women and that she has self-esteem/ego issues that affect other areas of her life. You can't bash her for using filters and getting fillers. I'd do the same thing if I had problems with my confidence.

I'm originally from Ukraine (don't live there anymore), and I think what she says sounds 'weird' to most of you here because she comes from a different cultural background that makes her a bit awkward in certain situations. I liked some of her detailed descriptions in the vlogs and perspective on various events, which are heavily influenced by her roots (for example, in the "London vs. Paris" video, she talks a lot about things my Ukrainian family discusses as well - people from eastern Europe are usually racist and don't like beggers/gypsies, but are obsessed with tea and coffee spots). She's not dumb or anything like that, it's just how she was raised. Also, French people are sometimes rude, so she isn't wrong about it, haha. I had similar experiences when I lived in France, or when I traveled the country (although, where I currently live, the people are not that nice either).

All in all, I liked her Paris vlogs. I have to say I'm jealous of her wardrobe, but I prefer to save money for an apartment, and not for clothes. I don't know, maybe she has lots of defence mechanisms that make her look like a bad person. I wouldn't mind befriending her if I had the chance, and would tell her to look for another boyfriend cause the one she's currently dating is a creepster (allegedly).
Hey TamTam, good to have you here again 😂 Did you miss us?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Purgerica

Screenshot_2020-08-27-09-35-09-006_com.android.chrome.jpg

This really scares me because it's obviously a young girl with many psychological issues and now influencing other young women worldwide. Nothing to laugh about ☹☹☹

• Wow
  • Haha

mishica2

Short recap of todays IG stories:

1) Can't wait for tommorows video to hear the new bs she prepared for us.

2) She saw that we comented on how she has no old friends and of course rushed to prove us the opposite, lol. Nooooow we believe you, right.

3) She's claiming she found the apartment through an agency that does short term rentals, really? From day 1 she tried to sell us the story about how she bought this freakin' apartment. Then she decided to ignore and delete all the comments about airbnb and she's trying to again sell a different story about how it was only a test period and short term rental. Tamara, do you really think we have the memory of a goldfish? This girl is literally drowning in her own lies.

Attachments

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
well... I’m not in her bank account, but compared to most people and honestly what I see on a daily basis... she’s rich lol
Trust me don't compare yourself or others with anything you see on social media, especially Instagram. These people are faking it to the max and the audience is split to clueless followers and people with critical thinking

I give it another 10 years max and all these losers will be gone with the wind with massive credit cards and debts even if they sell the last Birkin, unless bagging someone who will finance all this.

She has a couple of bags and shoes and a few pieces of jewellery yes, but average successful British woman of 32 has different types of assets plus all of that, and usually stable income with competitive salary for living in London. Tamara is nothing like she is portraying herself to be.

Perhaps she is aiming towards a certain image and lifestyle, and that's fine, but no it ain't it in real time.

Smart woman does not purchase 50K in bags and dumb £4500 Chanel sweater while not having a place to live!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lovely99

I have to say that forum has been helpful in a way, for my own growth. It is nice to know that there are people who don’t buy her bullshit. I think that this world is a bit crazy and the real values are just slowly dying.

Because of rewarding people like TamTam and promoting her as someone who is “successful”. It males me sick to be honest. Success isn’t about being extra narcissistic person who is ashamed of her own background - as someone mentioned, she’s abusing her story as a refugee or mommy with Chanel purse, whenever some story best serves her.

I am going to unsubscribe from her YT channel and not watch it ever again because I don’t want to contribute to her views anymore. She has a very poor persona, she is selfish, spoiled and spending her daddy’s dirty money. She isn’t bringing any value to this world anymore, she just lies, pretends and acts as it’s most convenient for her in the given moment.

She has no style, no personality, no integrity and no charisma. It’s easy to be pretty when you spend thousands of dollars for your enhancements. It’s easy to sit around and spend money and being so shameless to comment on the cities you actually only visited (and that isn’t enough to make f ASSUMPTIONS about the most beautiful cities in the world).

She is such a shallow person without any value for this world. She is the type of a person (careless selfish bitch) that will only manipulate to get what she wants. She actually makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Kim_laurie3

Hi girls, this is my first post here, apparently there’s been drama on Serbian twitter - just wanted to let you know that the user by the name “knowitall” here is Tamara hahaha! Hi Tamara! 👋🏻

That girl is not only a fraud, but a twisted person too. I remember her from the beginnings, she bought her followers, had an app for that, I remember I saw few years back that she used to follow some dodgy IG profiles at 3am cause she thought no one will notice that 🤣

Apparently she has multiple twitter accounts where she disses her ex friends & coworkers – eg she writes horrible stuff about Dusan, she outed him, said that he’s gay - even if he is, he will come out when he wants to & of course she hypes herself up, saying how rich and important she is! Also she writes “insider info” about her new boyfriend, hyping him up as well, how he’s rich and a Chanel model 🤣

Also, all that stuff about being a refugee and an international student paying “so so soo high fees” – GIRL REGISTERED HER BUSINESS AND PUT NATIONALITY CROATIAN!! Hahahahaha! Croatia is in EU (and Serbia is not) so she is not in the “international” category.

Also, Tamara, I remember when you had this same episode years ago on Croatian forums, writing about yourself from fake accounts so that people would visit your blog. she used to write posts so lamely thought out like “hiii i found this Serbian girl and she is so cool and stylish, I love her, check her out ~link to glam&glitter”. Everyone saw right through it. 🤣

I’m seriously amazed how gullible the people that believe her are. Everything is fake about her - her numbers, her fans, her face & boobs, her living & romantic situation, and her accent that she changes every 2 weeks. Also, all the fake designer stuff that she used to wear.

And I shouldn’t forget to mention her pro-ana blog where she used to write how she will do ANYTHING to become rich because she deserves it more than anyone. Girl, anyone with half a brain could see that you are definitely NOT rich. If you sold everything you own atm, you wouldn’t have 250 000 €. It’s clear you’re still trying to succeed, so kudos to that, but you will get tired soon.
The years are passing by, and you still haven’t accomplished what you wanted and by the looks of it, you never will.
Not only Tamara is @Knowitall but also @Lidiator. The former is no longer active, which is a pity because I wish everyone would read the comments Tamara used to write on INTF and Lydia’s pages. Which is something ironic, since she has been accusing people of “bullying “ her🙄...
She did buy followers quite recently actually. When she started doing the give aways (btw Tamara, since you are reading here, when are you going to select the winner of the Chanel backpack?😅) she took advantage of the “organic” growth she was achieving , to buy more followers.
She has multiple accounts everywhere and it is quite easy to detect them, specially because as you perfectly said, those accounts always start rumors.
I’m happy you are mentioning what she wrote in that blog in regards to money, because I’m not sure everyone knows or remembers. That is Tamara, her true self.
She is someone who has made a lot of “enemies” in a short period of time, and no ladies, let me assure you that this doesn’t happen because people envy her. People eventually understand that she sees them as a “mean to an end”, once she gets close to someone who is richer and or more popular, she ditches them completely.
In a way, I think she decided well by moving to Paris, because what is said about her in the UK, let me be kind with my words... isn’t pretty.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
so my rant and rave is here:

1. "money isn't important" - bullshit. Tam tam rents a $900+ euro per day Airbnb in the centre of Paris, but doesn't stay there for at least 2+ weeks. Goes to Santorini, Italy & Germany to expensive resorts to "show the life" and flaunts the Hermes+ bags with low-cost designer wear in unlabelled ADs (violation of how many marketing rules). Has done nothing to show her focus on donating to charity or causes (black lives matter, pandemic support) or attempting to show any sense of decency during a global Pandemic. But, yeah "money isn't important"

2. "stay in 2-star or 5-star hotel, it doesn't matter" - then challenge accepted Tam tam - go stay in a 2-star hotel and "gram" about it. Not gonna happen.

3. "my love life and plans are private" - stop broadcasting on Youtube then. HONEY - NO ONE CARES! The idea that anyone does is your own grandiose visions of what "success" is. Bugger off already. Donate money and time to soup kitchens or foodbanks in Paris. Drop the High-fashion clothing for 3 days and go and make a difference for the people who think money is important because their jobs were eliminated.

She's insane. Major tone deaf and no notion of reality! That's all I gotta say at this point! rant over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Moloko

Chatty Member
Oh MY. I may need to found a thread for Layla. She seems even more Euro new money trash than Tamara 😂😂😂

P.S. That ugly skirt is atrocious on her
Maybe you should, i think she is shady af. I think she is using this Zorannah girl for views etc.
Honestly last few styles are “ fantastic” compared to old ones, but if you go deeper, you will puke for sure. Lord save us from this.
Edit: just checked FT doesn’t follow leyla anymore 😂😂😂
5689B9CA-969F-420E-9992-67B7D810DF3B.jpeg
A8C54D9D-1EEA-4628-8429-C61AC7B6D278.jpeg
86F1D157-3706-4500-B25D-A0D6FCB25D8D.jpeg
6F529AB3-14B0-42BC-8A85-C30F71332381.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Lolo77

New here, hi 👋🏼
Just watch a first 2ish minutes of her new video (yet another one of those un-watchble ones) and i have to ask: Is it just me or our little Tam-Dum(b) really faking all those package's missing so that she can say that is the reason why she move once her Rbnb lease is up???! 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
This is absolutely accurate! I completely agree with everything you said. Tamara, along with all these other influenzas, are terrible role models for their followers. They are portraying an unrealistic lifestyle and promoting it as a professional career. More power to her if she really has the money to fund all these purchases. But it is kinda silly to have all these designer bags, clothes, and accessories when she doesn’t even have her own place. I agree that women her age should have a diversified portfolio of assets and proper investments that aren’t just birkins. Her life is definitely our entertainment. At the same time I hope she has a plan b after this whole youtube “career” comes to an end.
Exactly is it sad to see comments under her videos of young impressionable teenagers wanting to be her. I mean the picture of a woman just shopping and vacationing while looking fab is great but it is not realistic.

I work in fashion fashion, not like what she considers it, I have a degree from top uni in the world for it and I work in the business side, it is very competitive industry and you cannot just carry a designer bag and consider yourself having a successful career working in fashion. Sadly it just doesn't work like that.

She is just a spit product and a puppet whom brands are giving one bag and laugh in their faces, as it is so much cheaper to give one bag that in production costs 100 $ max, and the dumb influencer will wear it and post it to death.
Trust me her Dior and whatnot family are laughing in their faces, when giving away a book tote lol

So her illusion of having succeeded in fashion is hysterical, when people on real jobs in fashion industry that are driving the glamour and glitz seen on fashion shows etc have never heard of her and have no respect for influencers in general.

I mean I was watching her videos and commented asking what is her actual job, I do not see it? I see coffee runs, pedicures, manicures, and travelling to paid vacations that are undisclosed. Maybe buying stuff with her own money and filming it? That is a hobby not a job.

I don't know maybe I am missing something, someone enlighten me pls :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18