Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo, she’s interested in Beirut but didn’t want to call for help for her own country... I am happy she posted about Beirut as they are really in need but she only did it because friends care about it and they actually post about it last night in almost real time... Ohhh Tamara, put your stupid head into your two Birkin bags, that’s only worthy thing you can carry with you.

[QUOTE="Paola89, post: 2024776, member: 11825I heard she made a serious profit in a past relationship ... Rolex with diamonds, Van cleef and Cartier jewelry ... 100% true, a friend told me who asked for advice when he bought her all this for anniversaries, birthdays and for no reason ... I know that Aleksandar was madly in love with her, and that he still suffers for her even though he left ... 😌
She can not post in real time. Haven’t u heard she lives in Paris now- it is her second home 😂😂😂Since the move happened , she sleeps so well that she hears nothing, nothing can wake her up from this perfect dream.

Poor little stupid Tamara.
btw Tamtam just so you know all that is happening in Beirut is not just a “simple” catastrophe or humanitarian disaster. It is also a political thing!
Maybe you should back off and leave the table for people that cares and are not afraid to say what they think and honestly want to help!
And you said it yourself- you don’t want your page to become Political

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She posted sth about rootinejuice, just because she loves it so much and it is not an ad. Her friend caro posted and said it was an ad 😂. Tamtam do you really think people are that stupid? 🤯🤯🤯No, we are not (you).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She posted sth about rootinejuice, just because she loves it so much and it is not an ad. Her friend caro posted and said it was an ad 😂. Tamtam do you really think people are that stupid? 🤯🤯🤯No, we are not (you).
To be fair I think all germans are obligated (even if not ad) to place Anzeige. As I understand if there is any brand tagging they must have a sign. That is what Xenia wrote and asked if her followers have any questions they should ask her in comments what they are interested in to know.
But maybe something has changed, and maybe someone who knows more could help

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
To be fair I think all germans are obligated (even if not ad) to place Anzeige. As I understand if there is any brand tagging they must have a sign. That is what Xenia wrote and asked if her followers have any questions they should ask her in comments what they are interested in to know.
But maybe something has changed, and maybe someone who knows more could help
I think I have seen them posting “anzeige” but than they add in english “not an add”. Leonie does it, Caro too.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Tam Tam has been paied to post, but “forgot” to mention it.🧐

Edit: she is a copycat. The day she likes something that was not previously mentioned by her “friends”, I will be shocked. This girl has zero originality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did you really think she went on vacation?
or that she left without someone else paying her ???

Reactions: 5
Did you really think she went on vacation?
or that she left without someone else paying her ???
I think they went to a fake vacay in order to promote the healthy things all of them invested in- either these juices or Caros power training program thing.
look at us- we are healthy and these are all cool things our friends do.

maybe it is not payed in traditional way , but it is for sure this purpose.
🤔

Those stories of her exercising.. Especially burpees! Good Lord! She said she exercises regularly every week, it sure doesn't look like it.

• Haha
☝
My thoughts exactly, and by the looks of it, she never did the squat neither.

She is cheating, she is not doing the exercise properly 😅😅
You think? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I mean, it's ok, not everyone enjoys working out, but don't lie. You are making a fool of yourself, aren't you aware of that?

• Haha
☝
My thoughts exactly, and by the looks of it, she never did the squat neither.

You think? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I mean, it's ok, not everyone enjoys working out, but don't lie. You are making a fool of yourself, aren't you aware of that?
Honesty or authenticity isn't quite a skill she seems to know how to harness....! it's so sad imo.

Reactions: 8
Is there something this girl doesn't lie about? Just because everyone has recently jumped on the fitness bandwagon , doesn't mean she also has to

It is just another lie in Tam Tam’s world. Nothing new...
Concerning the workout thing, she did a “how to loose weight” video still at her sisters house, in which she shared she was walking/running every day. Then, she arrived to Paris and she said she was super happy to be able to walk because she wasn’t able to do it during the whole lockdown. 😆
These influencers have several problems, but I cannot find one that lies so regularly as Tam Tam.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has been talking about going to the gym on a regular basis in different videos. And I was always thinking "Wow, how can she do it when she is traveling so much. She is so ambitious and determined" :rolleyes:
Do you guys remember the video, where she said, she only allows herself to watch Netflix while she is in the gym? Well, not the case anymore :LOL:now she is watching Netflix on the Air BnB couch 😁

Oh yes, totally forget, she is also walking 10 km every day! :LOL:

Just saw that video "first time in italy post covid 19 outbreak"
that title is so rubbish :unsure: (n)
why is she doing so much trash atm? 😩 don't get iiittt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking of, do you remember the video from Vlogmas (maybe 2018) when she was traveling somewhere with La Mer and she filmed empty hotel gym and her working out and then she said that she can't start her day without working out. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I don’t get it. She looks pretry good to be honest and I don’t know why lying about the workout is needed. Because her friends do it, so she has to keep up with the appearance? 😩😂 It’s all about the trends... And that’s also ok, but not for a 30 something year old woman 😢. Her parents must be soooo ashamed of her content, all the pounds spent for schooling loool

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.