Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What even is the point of this photo? And that facial expression... she's trying so hard to be quirky
Don't you see that she hasn't been her own for days and that it doesn't look like her ??? The girl has lost her compass and constantly wants to provoke her ex-boyfriend ... Ever since he told the story with his new girlfriend on Friday ... Don't forget that she acts great and that nothing is accidental with her ...

someone wrote on twitter (in serbian) that Tamaras ex stole a Rolex from her at the after party, and rhat he failed a polygraph because he doesnt even own that restaurant.
Its hard for me to explain, but apparently he steals watches. I wonder if thats why they broke up.
Its difficult to believe that her own boyfriend stole from her

someone wrote on twitter (in serbian) that Tamaras ex stole a Rolex from her at the after party, and rhat he failed a polygraph because he doesnt even own that restaurant.
Its hard for me to explain, but apparently he steals watches. I wonder if thats why they broke up.
Yes, it was written, but for another girl, Tamara Đurić, a singer, and a guy, Miloš, who works in a restaurant as a manager.
completely different people, Tamarin's ex is rich and really owns a restaurant ...

Don't you see that she hasn't been her own for days and that it doesn't look like her ??? The girl has lost her compass and constantly wants to provoke her ex-boyfriend ... Ever since he told the story with his new girlfriend on Friday ... Don't forget that she acts great and that nothing is accidental with her ...

Yes, it was written, but for another girl, Tamara Đurić, a singer, and a guy, Miloš, who works in a restaurant as a manager.
completely different people, Tamarin's ex is rich and really owns a restaurant ...
Tamara's ex has a serious collection of watches and cars and bikes...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What an odd story....🧐
Why would the guy who gifted her the Rolex, Audemars piguet and the Van Cleef piece (among other stuff) steal from her?

What even is the point of this photo? And that facial expression... she's trying so hard to be quirky
Gosh, what a terrible photo. Did she fall asleep in the bath tub?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Tamara's ex has a serious collection of watches and cars and bikes...
can you share her ex's photo just to get a glimpse of her taste in men

DESPERATE AND TACKY

Reactions: 3
This is the guy. Basically if you look at Rolex and Van Cleef she got for the bday, she never wears it.
I think she had to give it all back because she never wears it anymore, and that watch from her 30bday gifts video is never seen again.
Hahahahaha witch im so happy she didnt get to keep it

the same guy also dated another fanous girl in Belgrade and when they broke up she also was robe it was in newspaper, and watch was missing

Last edited:
This is the guy. Basically if you look at Rolex and Van Cleef she got for the bday, she never wears it.
I think she had to give it all back because she never wears it anymore, and that watch from her 30bday gifts video is never seen again.
Hahahahaha witch im so happy she didnt get to keep it

the same guy also dated another fanous girl in Belgrade and when they broke up she also was robe it was in newspaper, and watch was missing
He and his brother are the nicest guys from a good family. My sister went with his brother
in college. They are very smart and capable guys and they really have money in the family ... Tamara must have checked everything well, she is just not stupid !

How do you know it's the same guy? That restaurant has a lot of co-owners.
I hardly believe that he had anything to do with the theft, I think they broke up because is popular in those circles and girls are changing him on a regular basis.

Reactions: 1
How do you know it's the same guy? That restaurant has a lot of co-owners.
I hardly believe that he had anything to do with the theft, I think they broke up because is popular in those circles and girls are changing him on a regular basis.
He always had beautiful girls. My friend is one of the most beautiful girls in town and she chased him while he was with Tamara, and many others, but I know he was faithful because Tamara really liked what was seen. Everyone was sure that was it, he even said that I wanted to marry her ... Nobody knows what happened ... Maybe Covid distance is a problem with other long distance connections ...

No, no, I wasn't trying to imply that he was cheating on her, I don't doubt that he was faithful. I just wanted to say that it is a constant pressure when you have a long distance relationship in those circumstances. But now I'm confused, I thought they broke up last year, before her birthday?

No, no, I wasn't trying to imply that he was cheating on her, I don't doubt that he was faithful. I just wanted to say that it is a constant pressure when you have a long distance relationship in those circumstances. But now I'm confused, I thought they broke up last year, before her birthday?
You mean then that in those year she had someone else next to him ???
Maybe a gay roommate ??? 😂😂😂

If they recently broke up, maybe that's the reason why she's been so weird lately.
I think they looked great as a couple and she really looks happy in those two pics.
Also, he's nothing like the gay yogi guy. She's probably just trying to make her ex jealous.

Wow her ex from Belgrade. He looks way more like her type than this guy for sure. I don’t know excatly but something about her demeanor while in Paris with her new bf is very forced. Very forced... fake etc. just her body language in the pictures with the Serbian man is way better. I wonder what happened excatly. Things are always different behind closed doors of course obviously she or he or they were not that happy because now we are here.

maybe he wanted her move back to Serbia and she wanted to stay in England. Who knows. All I do know is they look way better together than the new man.

Reactions: 11
You still have it on google
Oooohhhhh, this is soooo sweet. They look wonderful and she looks in love. No wonder she’s out of herself, she’s obviously trying to prove how happy she is now. Oh, Tam-Tam, poor girl, take time for yourself to get over this guy and not chase some old, creepy guys and making a fool out of yourself.

Reactions: 4
A little fashion inspo for all my fellow tattle lifers 😁 (I was googling her ex bf and came across these, couldn't not share them hehe)
Screenshot_20200809-224753_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200809-224836_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200809-225900_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200809-225302_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200809-224930_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oooohhhhh, this is soooo sweet. They look wonderful and she looks in love. No wonder she’s out of herself, she’s obviously trying to prove how happy she is now. Oh, Tam-Tam, poor girl, take time for yourself to get over this guy and not chase some old, creepy guys and making a fool out of yourself.
Very sad for her 😥 She wants to present herself as emotionaly fulfilled , but unfortunately she doesn't succeed...
At first holyday with him it was very interesting to her as soon as she had the need to read books and drink coke . So much for their relationship...

Reactions: 2
Hmm to be honest we all read books on holidays?
I am not sure how she is now, but to be honest that ex cant be so nice as everyone here is saying he is always with dodgy guys and has a lot of money because of stolen watches he sells.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.