Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please anyone correct me if I am wrong but is she in Germany now?

I don't get why travel so much when living in Paris it was a dream come through, obviously "living" in Paris was just an excuse to get out of London in the middle of a pandemic.

She is such an ackward person exercising plus her shorts are not the proper one for exercising.
Caro has a tonned body and she is fully clothed. Tamarw is wearing a shorts that we can see half of her pancake butt.

She is skinny but you can tell that she does not have a tonned body especially her lower bottom it is as flabby as it can get.

I wonder why she has been wearing so many short shorts lately. She has been showing a lot lately. Mid life crisis?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fashion on the latest vlog....🤮 There is nothing Parisian and elegant there.... Especially those Prada pieces! View attachment 202878

The fashion on the latest vlog....🤮 There is nothing Parisian and elegant there.... Especially those Prada pieces! View attachment 202878

I agree with you except that I do like this blue Bottega top she is wearing.
When it comes to Prada, I wouldn't accept these items even if someone gave them for free.

By the way, I do like wearing a nice designer bag and i work hard and save hard in order to buy at least one per year but seeing Tamara really doesn't help me pick one. She looooooves all the brands, all the bags which just shows how unreliable she is. She would advertise anything for money and I hate that so much. I also think she doesn't enjoy/appreciate all the items she buys and that she kinda shops too much, without any purpose/goal.
To sum it up, i don't trust a word she say nor any product she recommends.

Reactions: 10
When it comes to Prada, I wouldn't accept these items even if someone gave them for free.

By the way, I do like wearing a nice designer bag and i work hard and save hard in order to buy at least one per year but seeing Tamara really doesn't help me pick one. She looooooves all the brands, all the bags which just shows how unreliable she is. She would advertise anything for money and I hate that so much. I also think she doesn't enjoy/appreciate all the items she buys and that she kinda shops too much, without any purpose/goal.
I also really loved the blue top! It did suit her well, especially now that she's tanned

Reactions: 7

You are so r

You are so right about the Prada pieces! I would not wear them even if they paid me 😅😅 I loved the color of the top - gorgeous, but not the design. I am not a fan of tops that show that you are not wearing a bra, but this is my problem 😊

Please anyone correct me if I am wrong but is she in Germany now?

I don't get why travel so much when living in Paris it was a dream come through, obviously "living" in Paris was just an excuse to get out of London in the middle of a pandemic.

She is such an ackward person exercising plus her shorts are not the proper one for exercising.
Caro has a tonned body and she is fully clothed. Tamarw is wearing a shorts that we can see half of her pancake butt.

She is skinny but you can tell that she does not have a tonned body especially her lower bottom it is as flabby as it can get.

I wonder why she has been wearing so many short shorts lately. She has been showing a lot lately. Mid life crisis?!?
I think she loves to show her body (which is fine if that is what she wants to do) and she does it on purpose. On her vlogs she always checks herself on the camera when a bit of skin shows. At least if you want to show, just do it naturally, own it, realise that if you are wearing something a bit revealing, the skin will eventually show and don't constantly check yourself. Confidence makes people more beautiful. Plus that's when people look you in the eyes and not elsewhere...

Reactions: 3
I think she loves to show her body (which is fine if that is what she wants to do) and she does it on purpose. On her vlogs she always checks herself on the camera when a bit of skin shows. At least if you want to show, just do it naturally, own it, realise that if you are wearing something a bit revealing, the skin will eventually show and don't constantly check yourself. Confidence makes people more beautiful. Plus that's when people look you in the eyes and not elsewhere...
The problem here is that sometimes I think she wears those shorts and she wears more revealong clothes with the intention to have guys all over her. That to me shows insecurity and that she is unable to make a guy like her without showing any skin.

A woman can be sexy withour being vulgar. She could use clothes that would make her look feminine and chic, no need to show half of her butt to get male attention.

I hava a feeling that Tamara wasn't popular at high school and boys probably didn't even looked at her. That might explain the constant need for male approval.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The blue top is :love::love::love:
I like when a little bit of skin is showing, like nicely defined shoulders and/or clavicle, midriff when you are wearing crop top. But she's going all out sometimes, not classy at all.

• Heart
I find her style (whether it is revealing or not) driven by who is paying her to post. I'm not here to criticize that objective, but she's losing herself or has lost herself in that goal. I'm a bit of a parrot, but her competitors ("friends") are all much more authentic and it is reflected in many ways. Her vlogs take effort and most certainly she is more dedicated than most influencers there. But, she's reached a peak and the falsehoods are very transparent with this pandemic.

I'll say it again....she could be so much more if she was just less about hiding the truth or creating a false persona and more about creating engaging content. I mean the IG story today about the hike...."tamara will you make it back?" Time to start working on that 10k walk per day and get the cardio in. Be real...stop bsing. Vulnerability works too, not lies (e.g. no mention about missing the BF)

She's very skinny, but it's not due to fitness routine which brings into question how healthy her relationship is with food (IG stories of pasta does not equal healthy balance).

Reactions: 9
Who goes on a 2-hour hike dressed like this? Yeezys, really? Have you ever been on a hike before, Tamara?
Seems like they have no idea ! Did you see the bag Caro was wearing ? So inappropriate. Tamara was already complaining after 30mins. Can't say it looked that hard. They were on a road most of the way !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems like they have no idea ! Did you see the bag Caro was wearing ? So inappropriate. Tamara was already complaining after 30mins. Can't say it looked that hard. They were on a road most of the way !
I think they have no clue what is the dress code for such activities....

Reactions: 8
For someone who supposedly can't start their day without a workout , a 2hr hike shouldn't be such a big deal. She celebrates as if she climbed Mt Everest 🤮
What happened to her endless Instagram legs?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe you, I think I wanted to write is she for real, what the heck?!

Now, on totally unrelated note, am I missing something or on her insta stories she disputes with her friends is cow a she?

Yeah, all of them are wondering is it he or she.
Have they ever seen a cow in real life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.