Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh...our Tam wants to explain, but cannot explain, things are changing constantly, she can’t say much, but she will talk about it in a few days... uff🤦‍♀️ Typical behavior from someone who in fact doesn’t have much to say and doesn’t have much going on, but wants to pretend otherwise.

The croissants: the other day on her IG she said “someone” sent them to her, however, in the vlog she said she “got” them. It wouldn’t be a Tam Tam video without a lie, right?

EDiT: her fashion choices are getting worse by the day. There is nothing sophisticated about those pieces (actually, the skirts look so cheap) and the styling is bad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Actually I don't really want to watch her vlogs anymore. But I guess I "have" to, to stay updated and continue gossiping with you guys here ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh...our Tam wants to explain, but cannot explain, things are changing constantly, she can’t say much, but she will talk about it in a few days... uff🤦‍♀️ Typical behavior from someone who in fact doesn’t have much to say and doesn’t have much going on, but needs to pretend otherwise.

The croissants: the other day on her IG she said “someone” sent them to her, however, in the vlog she said she “got” them. It wouldn’t be a Tam Tam video without a lie, right?
This girl can’t even describe a restaurant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Gosh...our Tam wants to explain, but cannot explain, things are changing constantly, she can’t say much, but she will talk about it in a few days... uff🤦‍♀️ Typical behavior from someone who in fact doesn’t have much to say and doesn’t have much going on, but wants to pretend otherwise.

EDiT: her fashion choices are getting worse by the day. There is nothing sophisticated about those pieces (actually, the skirts look so cheap) and the styling is bad.

The styling was horrendous. All the pieces were wrinkled and poorly presented. At least make the silk look a little better by taking out the wrinkles caused by packaging. The explanation of admin work was a new level of "honey, you ain't special". I believe all of us have taxes to file, bills to pay and admin work to do. The way she talks about pity and then goes on and on and on and on about nothing....geez...cringe. I've been following Xenia and she is so refreshing. She talks about books, podcasts, her business and is very humble. It's a true conversation and she is natural about. Maybe Tam tam should pay her for presentation lessons....

btw, this title is Gold! I mean just precious. How long until Tam addresses it in a upcoming post or vlog? Lastly, the boyfriend saga is the funniest thing I have ever soon. I don't really care so i'm not sure why she keeps hinting/not hinting at that topic. :eek::poop:

Last edited:
This girl can’t even describe a restaurant 🤣🤣🤣
Nor a colour! Sky blue??? You mean baby blue?? Colour texture??? For 2 blue items?? Restaurant ceiling! Then when she doesn't know the word she says that thing, this thingy! I cannot believe the vocabulary of a person whose job is describing and promoting the items and services...

OMG pick up an english course instead of 10th pair of same Chanel cork sandals

And the finger pointing when she is describing something, what's up with that? Does she know anything about etiquette when in social settings...

I really hope she realises sooner than later, specially in these uncertain times, what matters, and what values she should present...All those material things can not fill the void and are becoming so irrelevant...

• Haha
I think the style she's presenting in her latest video seem a bit more mature. To some extend you could wear them in real life.
But the denim shorts def look horrible. Tamara, you are not 12 years old any more🙄

It's so annoying how she keeps telling that some changes are going on in her life but atm she can't talk about it but she will soon.
How long has she been telling this? A month or so? :sleep:

Reactions: 9
Did she actually said that people said that they are loving her vlogs at home??

She is delusional! Yeah Tamara people are loving to see your living room all the time. I don't see much difference between doing videos in her room at her sister house or doing every video inside of this damn apartment.

Can someone please teach her how to say "pity" she obviously does not know. lol

The worls is in crisis and Tam Tam is thinking about Fashion Week.

She said she is trying to be safe and not do much - Tamara move from London to Paris in the midst of a crisis...Tamara travels to Santorini for 4 days holiday... Tamara goes to Italy for 3 days.

And she has the nerve to say that she is not doing much and not travelling. Give me a f^%#g break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Did she actually said that people said that they are loving her vlogs at home??

She is delusional! Yeah Tamara people are loving to see your living room all the time. I don't see much difference between doing videos in her room at her sister house or doing every video inside of this damn apartment.

Can someone please teach her how to say "pity" she obviously does not know. lol

The worls is in crisis and Tam Tam is thinking about Fashion Week.

She said she is trying to be safe and not do much - Tamara move from London to Paris in the midst of a crisis...Tamara travels to Santorini for 4 days holiday... Tamara goes to Italy for 3 days.

And she has the nerve to say that she is not doing much and not travelling. Give me a f^%#g break.
And the cherry on the top is when she said things are getting “calmer”🤔 does she watch the news? Does she read the newspapers? Of course not (she is too busy checking Tattle).
Spain and France are (apparently) at the brick of a second wave, but Tam Tam thinks all is good.
As you said, she is delusional.

Reactions: 10
No! What was it about?

Hoooke...

If he is not her boyfriend why are they together all the time? But if he is, why is she hiding it from her followers?!
I think it was about Dua Lipa 💩show and influencing. Can’t find it online. Don’t know why they called her when there is girl called Tatjana and she did so much. She alarmed swiss media when they were sharing wrong news, and also started a petition etc.
I’m confused- does one earn a “title” just by buying a lot of bags?

regarding interview- TV Prva -yesterday morning

Reactions: 5
I think it was about Dua Lipa 💩show and influencing. Can’t find it online. Don’t know why they called her when there is girl called Tatjana and she did so much. She alarmed swiss media when they were sharing wrong news, and also started a petition etc.

Tamara is DEF. the wrong person for anything related to politics 🙄

Reactions: 6
Xenia constantly tagging Tamara and Filippo in stories together in double date settings and Tam tam trying to stay mysterious on her social media is just ridiculous

• Haha

First time posting here, hello ladies.

She got that interview because she is one of the closest friends to Sreten, the guy is editor in chief (maybe I didn't get that right) for one of the trashiest newspapers in Serbia.
It's ridiculous, everytime she is called out for her lies and stupidity, he arranges a interview for her.
I saw like a minute, and she is sooo snobby and condescending, I can't even..

• Sick
  • Heart
First time posting here, hello ladies.

She got that interview because she is one of the closest friends to Sreten, the guy is editor in chief (maybe I didn't get that right) for one of the trashiest newspapers in Serbia.
It's ridiculous, everytime she is called out for her lies and stupidity, he arranges a interview for her.
I saw like a minute, and she is sooo snobby and condescending, I can't even..
Ok ok- now it makes sense. I knew about that guy but didn’t connect the dots with arranging the interview. He is 🤮

Oh Tamara somehow from being super supportive I got to being really disappointed in u 😤

Reactions: 3
Ok ok- now it makes sense. I knew about that guy but didn’t connect the dots with arranging the interview. He is 🤮

Oh Tamara somehow from being super supportive I got to being really disappointed in u 😤
I find it hard to support her too. Tamara is trying so hard to stay relevant. Her latest vlog was so cringey. I love how she prefaced her next irresponsible travel to Italy by saying “I’m going for work, we are shooting a cover!!!!” Let’s see if this will materialize or will it be one of her many lies lol! :sneaky:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.