Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is not her house to show, it is her sisters. I wouldn‘t want my home to be filmed and put online as well. For what I know about her sister, she is more down to Earth than Tamara. And she has two small kids, so privacy.
Oh I never realised it was her sisters.

Reactions: 2
I own chanel sandals and they are really comfy
In fact I find all chanel shoes very comfortable .
I do like the sandals ( denim/leather ) And I understand why she is wearing it as it's on trend right now .. obv in September it won't be anymore

What do you think of the outfit? Personally I dislike these sandals so much....
I don't mind the sandals (love anything Chanel) but the outfit as a whole is such a mess. The top/cardigan/shorts combo makes her look like two different types of suburban moms combined into one and the Birkin is just completely out of place in this outfit. She also has too many shades of blue between the sandals, twilly and her tops. Imagine wearing this many thousands of dollars in clothing and accessories and still looking this sloppy!

Reactions: 8
And it’s also not her home. It’s an Airbnb that she pays with money from her exes
I don't know anything about her previous personal life but I read a lot of comments like these about her exes. So SHADY Tam Tam - that's why she does not reveal anything herself I guess...

Reactions: 3
I don't know anything about her previous personal life but I read a lot of comments like these about her exes. So SHADY Tam Tam - that's why she does not reveal anything herself I guess...
Want to know more!
I never read anything about money. I only heard that her old best friend is now friend with Tamaras ex boyfriends sister in law ( or something like that). And that he cheated on her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don't mind the sandals (love anything Chanel) but the outfit as a whole is such a mess. The top/cardigan/shorts combo makes her look like two different types of suburban moms combined into one and the Birkin is just completely out of place in this outfit. She also has too many shades of blue between the sandals, twilly and her tops. Imagine wearing this many thousands of dollars in clothing and accessories and still looking this sloppy!
I think Tamara “cheapens” the lux pieces she wears.
I love someone like Emili Sindlev who pulls off those Chanel dad sandals perfectly, or Alex Riviere who looks effortlessly chic when carrying her Hermès bags. I cringe everytime Tamara carrys her Hermès bags. She just cannot make them justice, on the contrary.
As someone once said: you cannot buy class and/or elegance.

Reactions: 11
Do you think guys she is photoshopping her legs ? The screens from the Italian beach her walking and here are different ? What you think ?
She photoshops everything, I just don't know why when she looks perfectly fine... I guess to achieve that haute couture model look - yikes and it still doesn't work

Reactions: 7
Do you think guys she is photoshopping her legs ? The screens from the Italian beach her walking and here are different ? What you think ?
My thoughts exactly! I saw a screenshot from the story of her walking down the beach and her legs look so different. Why is she doing that? It's ridiculous!

Reactions: 4
Omg yes! I've realised that too! When she posted that video on the Italian beach I was shocked! Completely a different body type from the one she shows in her posts.

Reactions: 7
Btw this dress is suitable for a schoolgirl... don't like this style at all for a woman.

What's going on with her face? Fillers?
The face is painful to look at especially without makeup. Don't understand why she has done so much... shame!

Last edited:
Here he is wearing that YSL knit that she was buying few days ago. Is she his sugar momma or what?😅😅
He looks like a 'BOMZ ' that's what we call in Russia ! Homeless /woman so
Someone who have a rough lifestyle/lack of showers and sleeps under the bridge lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone who have a rough lifestyle/lack of showers and sleeps under the bridge lol

You are so right!

And again, I couldn't possibly imagine him and Tam Tam together. He just doesn't look like her metrosexual soccer player/ restaurant owner type of guy and plus he is gay😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do not like this comparison at all. Making fun of homeless people is just not done.

Btw this dress is suitable for a schoolgirl... don't like this style at all for a woman.

The face is painful to look at especially without makeup. Don't understand why she has done so much... shame!
I think she is quite pretty, even without make up. I just do not like her behaviour/style.

You are so right!

And again, I couldn't possibly imagine him and Tam Tam together. He just doesn't look like her metrosexual soccer player/ restaurant owner type of guy and plus he is gay😄

You are so right!

You are so right!

You are so right!

You are so right!

he looks like a bum and a drug addict with all that gay. I wonder what her dad told her about that?
But the rope can help her a lot in her career, so we still understand her choice ...

You are so right!

You are so right!

he looks like a bum and a drug addict with all that gay. I wonder what her dad told her about that?
But the rope can help her a lot in her career, so we still understand her choice ...
If she is with him, then she is very desperate and she managed to fall to the bottom.
maybe she did it from Benefit after all. Certainly not out of love

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.