Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are so right!

And again, I couldn't possibly imagine him and Tam Tam together. He just doesn't look like her metrosexual soccer player/ restaurant owner type of guy and plus he is gay😄

You are so right!

And again, I couldn't possibly imagine him and Tam Tam together. He just doesn't look like her metrosexual soccer player/ restaurant owner type of guy and plus he is gay😄

he looks like a bum and a drug addict with all that gay. I wonder what her dad told her about that?
But the rope can help her a lot in her career, so we still understand her choice ...

If she is with him, then she is very desperate and she managed to fall to the bottom.
maybe she did it from Benefit after all. Certainly not out of love
she never looks worse. She gained a lot of weight, as if she had no sex. And to have no one to have 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I do not like this comparison at all. Making fun of homeless people is just not done.

I think she is quite pretty, even without make up. I just do not like her behaviour/style.
Sorry I didn't wanted to offend anyone, just mentioned the general look of his.

I would never laugh or disrespect homeless in any way and Always try to be a human with a heart

she never looks worse. She gained a lot of weight, as if she had no sex. And to have no one to have 😂😂😂
Maybe she is on the pill and hence gained weight ?

Reactions: 2
Apparently her audience loves her content since being in Paris. No sh*** she barely ever left her cave when she was in the UK even pre COVID 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lips and the fact that is the 3rd time she tries to push down our throats that damn Missoma necklace, without even mentioning it is an affiliated link.
“So many questions...” who is asking? Your sister and nephew? Who are you trying to fool Tam Tam?😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Breaking news: Tamtam loves Paris and Dior. What's with this awkward pose? I bet the bag is completely empty.. Nothing Parisian about it...
Screenshot_20200805-130023_Instagram-01.jpeg

• Haha
Breaking news: Tamtam loves Paris and Dior. What's with this awkward pose? I bet the bag is completely empty.. Nothing Parisian about it...View attachment 202552
These hats start at cca 600 € and go up with the price! And they look exactly like those fishing hats that fishing men use and put hooks and baits on them!
Talk about tax for idiots!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
These hats start at cca 600 € and go up with the price! And they look exactly like those fishing hats that fishing men use and put hooks and baits on them!
Talk about tax for idiots!!!
This is ridiculously expensive for such an ugly hat!

Reactions: 5
She’s everything but Parisian 😂. Who is telling her such crap? And convincing her this style suits her... It looks so cheap on her, I can’t even 😩.

Reactions: 5
It is very interesting what she says at the end of last video- “I will try to answer to all of your comments as I always do”
Like whaaat???!?!?
If I compare her to other you tubers she is the worst, answers to less then 10% of comments. If you look at Lydia (that I really dislike and her answers are next level of 🤯) she answers to a huge chunk of them.

Reactions: 6
It is very interesting what she says at the end of last video- “I will try to answer to all of your comments as I always do”
Like whaaat???!?!?
If I compare her to other you tubers she is the worst, answers to less then 10% of comments. If you look at Lydia (that I really dislike and her answers are next level of 🤯) she answers to a huge chunk of them.
The fashion on the latest vlog....🤮 There is nothing Parisian and elegant there.... Especially those Prada pieces!
20200805_182932-01.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Here he is wearing that YSL knit that she was buying few days ago. Is she his sugar momma or what?😅😅
:poop::sick:

Here he is wearing that YSL knit that she was buying few days ago. Is she his sugar momma or what?😅😅
She bought it for him? No, there is a possibility only if he needs to finish something much bigger for her ... Otherwise, she hardly bought anything for someone ... She is seriously calculated...

Do you really think he's her boyfriend? Who is the boy to whom?

She bought it for him? No, there is a possibility only if he needs to finish something much bigger for her ... Otherwise, she hardly bought anything for someone ... She is seriously calculated...

I heard she made a serious profit in a past relationship ... Rolex with diamonds, Van cleef and Cartier jewelry ... 100% true, a friend told me who asked for advice when he bought her all this for anniversaries, birthdays and for no reason ... I know that Aleksandar was madly in love with her, and that he still suffers for her even though he left ... 😌

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Sooo, she’s interested in Beirut but didn’t want to call for help for her own country... I am happy she posted about Beirut as they are really in need but she only did it because friends care about it and they actually post about it last night in almost real time... Ohhh Tamara, put your stupid head into your two Birkin bags, that’s only worthy thing you can carry with you.

[QUOTE="Paola89, post: 2024776, member: 11825I heard she made a serious profit in a past relationship ... Rolex with diamonds, Van cleef and Cartier jewelry ... 100% true, a friend told me who asked for advice when he bought her all this for anniversaries, birthdays and for no reason ... I know that Aleksandar was madly in love with her, and that he still suffers for her even though he left ... 😌
[/QUOTE]

lol are you a “friend” of her ex? Not a good friend I’d say if you’re gossiping from the internal circle...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sooo, she’s interested in Beirut but didn’t want to call for help for her own country... I am happy she posted about Beirut as they are really in need but she only did it because friends care about it and they actually post about it last night in almost real time... Ohhh Tamara, put your stupid head into your two Birkin bags, that’s only worthy thing you can carry with you.

lol are you a “friend” of her ex? Not a good friend I’d say if you’re gossiping from the internal circle...
We have a close friend together.
Because i know some details...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.