Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man, I step away for a bit...and when I come back I find all these 'all hail tetka' posts (which I still hope are sarcastic)....legit had to double check the name of the thread to make sure I have not entered a wrong one. Are we ok or are we infiltrated again!? I know tetka is frequent visitor here but lets calm down. Tetka will always have to pay some agency to push her onwards because that chick is a SLOPPY mess. Left to her own devices, she would sink like a bag of rocks. For the love of Mother Nature, her 'to-do' lists consisted of 'wake up; have coffee; organize desk; check email, eat a nut'. I am not going to start to celebrate her 'business accumen' and her bot boosted online following. Serenity now! Insanity later!

She posted this 2 days ago and it is still standing "I know you won’t believe me but you the look is supposed to look creased. @dior Christmas magic" - Tamara Kalinic ....yes, what a successful professional she is! Master of marketing, my peachy a$$! If anyone wants to celebrate her success, start a new thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
for the love of God get a haircut woman. her ends look like the broom i use to swoop the kitchen floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope no one took my defending her not going to Manchester as actually defending her- I want to be completely transparent: I think she’s broke. If she doesn’t want to spend her own money on filler she’s definitely not looking to spend her own money on travel.

I think we’ve covered she returns 90% of what she buys so let’s be honest the money she spends in Chanel is not real.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do we know what was kept from the philo splurge?
Ever since F said her hair is great, her hair looks awful. When she tried to show us that dyson I almost cried.

Let's be clear, I will say whatever and when I want about her. If somebody can say that she's broke, I can (per apparent reasons) say she's not.
She's cheap, returns stuff etc, but don't forget - those brands are paying her to order all that tit so she can try to sell them to her audience. And she would be beyond stupid if she never invested in something big I just think that she does not want to talk about that (or it's a wishful thinking)

I'm annoyed because she's promoting conspicuous consumption/ overconsumption in overall, totally unsustainable lifestyle. Which is so harmful in so many ways.

It is beyond stupid that she's not able to open her fckin closet and find something there to wear for the new years, to show that she's sustainable and creative.
She went from - I'm a princess and my fave colour is pink, I would never buy a black bag it is so boring to I'm that cool girl in beige, gray, black and brown (she's not). But I only sparkle when I wear pink. She's true fashion victim and fashion follower, she will never set any trend because she has no sense of her personal style. Her personal style is hot drop from the my theresa or similar sites.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
for the love of God get a haircut woman. her ends look like the broom i use to swoop the kitchen floor
she wants to look like Raspy ;)
I can predict that in 2024 she will look even more like him, because she doesn't have any taste for fashion.

• Haha
she wants to look like Raspy ;)
I can predict that in 2024 she will look even more like him, because she doesn't have any taste for fashion.
She also doesn't have any sense of self. She is constantly morphing depending on whom she's dating...she is imitating others...and because she is in the biz of selling, she wears what is given to her or needs to be promoted...and even when she wears it, she doesn't imbue it with her own style as she has none that is discernible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So true! F says sneakers, Tamara starts wearing sneakers. F says we love Ugg, she is into Ugg. He says Dubai, she loves Dubai. Wide leg jeans, she loves them now. He is into ysl today, tommorow off white, she is into does brands as well. 🤯

Reactions: 15
Have to say that footage of her facial which she couldn’t stop raving about really bugged me… no professional, high end facial place leaves you to lay down in your cashmere sweater this way whilst getting a hydra facial. At the minimum you would be covered in a towel and most would have you change to a nice robe and remove your top at least..These random haphazard things give so much away - the way she packs by throwing shoes into a case with no shoe bags or organisation etc mixing dirty shoes with clothes..that especially shocks me.

Reactions: 17
I thought it was just me who thought the facial in her own clothes quite strange. 😂 Esp if they have to cleanse your face etc all that.

Reactions: 12
why was she sooo dirty in this vlog, dandruff all over her jumper, mop instead of hair on hear head - so utterly gross

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tamara's hygiene is very questionable 🤔 She didn't wash her hair for how many days and in the end she said that her hair is dry and not greasy. Tamara, the unwashed hair is visible from miles, dry or not, it looks dirty.
She was wearing this hilarious jeans, that were draging everywhere, for ages. How can you wear something for so long without washing it and then top it with an expensive parfume .🤢

Reactions: 11
Tamara's hygiene is very questionable 🤔 She didn't wash her hair for how many days and in the end she said that her hair is dry and not greasy. Tamara, the unwashed hair is visible from miles, dry or not, it looks dirty.
She was wearing this hilarious jeans, that were draging everywhere, for ages. How can you wear something for so long without washing it and then top it with an expensive parfume .🤢

I wanted to comment on that, too.
Her hair is dirty throughout most of the vlogmas :D
Dry mop with greasy roots.
dirty turtleneck, mop jeans and she still got her blue box :D
hahahha I cannot.
I her packing style. HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU PUT YOUR SHOES WITH YOUR CLOTHES. IMAGINE WALKING STREETS OF LONDON, PARIS, WHATEVER AND THEN DECIDING IT IS OK TO PUT IT WITH YOUR CLOTHES :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
I put them in a PLASTIC bag and a different compartment.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I wanted to comment on that, too.
Her hair is dirty throughout most of the vlogmas :D
Dry mop with greasy roots.
dirty turtleneck, mop jeans and she still got her blue box :D
hahahha I cannot.
I her packing style. HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU PUT YOUR SHOES WITH YOUR CLOTHES. IMAGINE WALKING STREETS OF LONDON, PARIS, WHATEVER AND THEN DECIDING IT IS OK TO PUT IT WITH YOUR CLOTHES :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
I put them in a PLASTIC bag and a different compartment.
I have my clothes in packing cubes and usually (because I overpack lol) have a different case altogether for shoes / toiletries / hair stuff.

• Heart
For someone with expensive items and who's traveling much her packing methods are shocking and disgusting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.